Testimony, of transformation, and encouragement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This video is 7 minutes long and it talks about ; Testimony, of transformation, and encouragement.

Inter-faith video involving Christianity. ~ Check the bible against what is said by me though; I could be wrong and make mistakes!

This is my best explaining what happens when it comes to reading the New Testament, along with having a few teachers in my life, along with ups and downs, and what happens as continued to grow in knowledge of God and Jesus also; a look at a book called : Bible Overview which you can buy from www.hendricksonrose.com

Not sure if to place here in this forum or somewhere else.

Reactions: amadeus

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This video is 7 minutes long and it talks about ; Testimony, of transformation, and encouragement.

Inter-faith video involving Christianity. ~ Check the bible against what is said by me though; I could be wrong and make mistakes!

This is my best explaining what happens when it comes to reading the New Testament, along with having a few teachers in my life, along with ups and downs, and what happens as continued to grow in knowledge of God and Jesus also; a look at a book called : Bible Overview which you can buy from www.hendricksonrose.com

Not sure if to place here in this forum or somewhere else.

I agree it is the only way to find true peace in this world. In Christ you reach the place where even if you don't know where your next car is coming from or even your next meal, you just know He will be there for you so you don't worry. As the scripture says, "Seek first the kingdom on God, and all these other things will be added unto you."

Keep working on your videos if this was an early attempt, Matthew. You are naturally soft-spoken, and that has its pluses and minuses. You come off as being of a gentle spirit, but at the same time if you can polish your delivery some you may keep people's attention longer. But then, straight delivery (without no breaks) is hard to do well, so I understand.

God bless,
- H