Thank gawd for this article, "When Those Who Wander Aren't Lost"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GallyTrot

Aug 24, 2019
Wherever, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Those Who Wander Aren’t Lost

I know many of you are suffering in your faith in secret with questions and doubts, but god sees and understands people like this-- people LIKE ME. You are afraid to admit your doubts because you fear "spiritual excommunication" from the Church from Krystians. Many Krystians in the Church have what I like to call "How Dare You Doubt" Syndrome. You DARE to doubt and question god. You DARE to doubt the bible. You DARE to doubt the motives of the Church. The Church secretly and outwardly declares "how DARE YOU?!" to such thinking. Thank god for people who confront the questions of their faith for all to see and thank god for a god who accepts The Strugglers who come forward in their struggles. God, I believe, honors such courage and honesty-- for he desires "truth in the inward parts" as the bible says. Sometimes, you have to "question the answers." Do not be afraid. Ultimately, god is on the side of such individuals, as I have discovered myself. Believe on-- and question on. Believe. Ponder. Wonder. Question the answers. God is there on the other side with the answers.