Thank God For The Catholic's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its hard to believe how such wicked and deranged became the government?

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why the only one we can always trust is God.

It is good to see someone take a stand, but so many battles have been lost because too many want the ungodly changes and too many who supposedly are godly are, as I see it, effectively also against God. The end is not yet, but... hold on as the ride ahead looks to be a bumpy one.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The thing which is annoying me at the moment is that "they" want the 'right' to NOT have their children told spiritual truth and standards. Yet they don't give those who want their children taught , the same option now.
They object to the words girl, boy, man, woman...so now we have to be called 'persons'..because they object...but these 'rights' only go one way ...and we know where that will led. They are trying to get birth certificates made genderless now.

But, even so...we look up for our redemption draws near...these are all expected signs..we knew they were coming..

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing which is annoying me at the moment is that "they" want the 'right' to NOT have their children told spiritual truth and standards. Yet they don't give those who want their children taught , the same option now.
They object to the words girl, boy, man, woman...so now we have to be called 'persons'..because they object...but these 'rights' only go one way ...and we know where that will led. They are trying to get birth certificates made genderless now.

But, even so...we look up for our redemption draws near...these are all expected signs..we knew they were coming..
In nearly every case we read in man's histories of people being persecuted there really is unfair discrimination. We have read about it but now it is coming in our direction. We are used to being apart from the brunt of it or even in another country, but now it is knocking on our door. In time, if we endure so long, our hope will be only where the Jew's hope was when Hitler came to power in Germany. Hopefully, we'll not have to endure what they did, but that is in God's hands. All that is left when it comes down to it is to continue to trust Him in the evil times as well as in the good ones.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I live here....Glad they are standing up to be counted.
The NDP are bring Alberta to their knees in very area of life.

Alberta gov’t: ‘Unacceptable’ for Catholic schools to uphold Biblical sexuality
""They can continue to work on (the proposal) all they want, but we ultimately approve the curriculum that goes into schools — and this kind of curriculum will not happen."

well there's the problem right there, imo. Why does the Gov have a say in what curriculum a private school teaches?

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aren't these private schools? how can they be legislated?
The article says that 70% of funding for the schools comes from the state. That should make no difference since the private school people also pay taxes, but how much control we have over those who make and enforce the laws? If the government chooses to cut off that 70% what would happen? People shouldn't put themselves in such a position, but they do keep on doing it. Sometimes we have little or no choice.

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The article says that 70% of funding for the schools comes from the state. That should make no difference since the private school people also pay taxes, but how much control we have over those who make and enforce the laws? If the government chooses to cut off that 70% what would happen? People shouldn't put themselves in such a position, but they do keep on doing it. Sometimes we have little or no choice.
ha, i can't help but hear the echoes of compromised pastors, in the same position. So iow we got plenty of choices, just nobody wants to practice them, because they mean a sea change.

it always comes down to a "money problem," huh

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha, i can't help but hear the echoes of compromised pastors, in the same position. So iow we got plenty of choices, just nobody wants to practice them, because they mean a sea change.

it always comes down to a "money problem," huh
Perhaps it is simply the love thereof?

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." I Tim 6:10

Reactions: bbyrd009