Thank you for letting me in!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, everyone! It’s a pleasure to greet y’all on this fair summer evening. I’ve been a Christian for many years and am so grateful to be continually taught and watched over by Him. I look forward to some great fellowship with y’all. Again, thank you!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, everyone! It’s a pleasure to greet y’all on this fair summer evening. I’ve been a Christian for many years and am so grateful to be continually taught and watched over by Him. I look forward to some great fellowship with y’all. Again, thank you!

Nice to meet you. Welcome to CB!

Reactions: jessiblue

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: jessiblue

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@jessiblue ..Welcome to the Board that keeps on giving, including many and varied personal reactions: intrigue, suspense, surprise, irritation, disgust, reward, satisfaction, peace, community-sense, love and compassion, passion and worth-while contribution....

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
How many years have you been a Christian.

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many years have you been a Christian.

About 45 years ago, I heard a sermon in which the preacher used a scripture from Isaiah: “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable.” In these words, I heard Jesus calling me, and I said, “yes, Lord.”

-jb

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
About 45 years ago, I heard a sermon in which the preacher used a scripture from Isaiah: “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable.” In these words, I heard Jesus calling me, and I said, “yes, Lord.”

-jb
@jessiblue What a great verse from Isaiah! there's so much in Isaiah; I remember decades back hearing a sermon on Isaiah 48.10: "I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction."