Thank you God...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God thank you for being you. Thank you for your steadfastness, your faithfulness in spite of all our failings. Your promise to perfect that which concerns us. Your promise of a new heart, a new spirit. The promise to cause us to walk in your statutes and keep them. The promise of a new life, a new nature, a Divine one in fact. A nature that would be as free from sin as our old natures are free from righteousness. God in Heaven thank you so much for being you. Thank you for the hope set before us. Thank you for wanting us to know you. Thank you for coming and making your abode in us, giving us your Spirit. Giving us you, be blessed Most High as we give our hearts to you.

All my love, Not me

Reactions: marks and Pearl

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
God thank you for being you. Thank you for your steadfastness, your faithfulness in spite of all our failings. Your promise to perfect that which concerns us. Your promise of a new heart, a new spirit. The promise to cause us to walk in your statutes and keep them. The promise of a new life, a new nature, a Divine one in fact. A nature that would be as free from sin as our old natures are free from righteousness. God in Heaven thank you so much for being you. Thank you for the hope set before us. Thank you for wanting us to know you. Thank you for coming and making your abode in us, giving us your Spirit. Giving us you, be blessed Most High as we give our hearts to you.

All my love, Not me
"Great is Thy faithfulness". (Lamentations 3.23)

Reactions: Not me