Thank you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings brothers and sisters!
This will be short and sweet ♥ I just wanted to express my love and appreciation for all of you on this forum. We may not always agree but, I think most of us here do our best to be kind, loving and gentle. This site blesses me daily and I have grown close to some on here. It's funny how somebody you never met in person can bring you to tears, and how many on here truly are concerned for their brothers and sisters. Thank you to everybody who has prayed for me, encouraged and taught me. I love you man!!! :)
This is a good site, never perfect but...made up of human beings who are seeking the Lord (hopefully) together, as the family of God Almighty! I do hope that you all pray for this forum (the people) regularly. I have been blessed much in the few months on here and, just know, all on here are prayed for by me in general, and others, specific prayer is in order. So, I would just like to remind everyone of my signature ;)
Hugs!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen @Nancy

Yes we may have squabbling on here...but the blessings far outweigh the down times. :)

I too pray much for this Site and those many who have "issues" that they are fighting to win as overcomers in Christ.
@Triumph1300 @Truth ( and Cheryl ) @Frank Lee @amadeus and Kathy... @aspen etc etc and all the other "Overcomers" ...you are prayed for on a regular basis. ❤️

And @Nancy ( and Elaine) are on the list too as you know Nancy xx

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen @Nancy

Yes we may have squabbling on here...but the blessings far outweigh the down times. :)

I too pray much for this Site and those many who have "issues" that they are fighting to win as overcomers in Christ.
@Triumph1300 @Truth ( and Cheryl ) @Frank Lee @amadeus and Kathy... @aspen etc etc and all the other "Overcomers" ...you are prayed for on a regular basis. ❤️

And @Nancy ( and Elaine) are on the list too as you know Nancy xx
See what I mean?? See how kind you are? lol...Thank you Helen and yes, the blessings definitely outweigh the squabbles! :)

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without this Forum I would have little or none Fellowship! I would not have reliable Soul's to ask for Prayer! I do not think I would have the Pleasure of finding a response from one of you that just make's me laugh, which is needed from time to time! I wouldn't find answer's to some thing's that have been overseen by me in Scripture, It's not always a great revelation that make's a difference in understanding, most of the time it is the small Truth's that turn our rudder, and place us in the right direction! This Forum has a wonderful verity of Soul's that all have uncovered something in their walk, that is, when it is expressed something new for someone else, and that is what jointly fit's us together, The Body working together for the fullness in Messiah!
Yes I also am great-full for All on this Forum, Truly Great-full

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Without this Forum I would have little or none Fellowship! I would not have reliable Soul's to ask for Prayer! I do not think I would have the Pleasure of finding a response from one of you that just make's me laugh, which is needed from time to time! I wouldn't find answer's to some thing's that have been overseen by me in Scripture, It's not always a great revelation that make's a difference in understanding, most of the time it is the small Truth's that turn our rudder, and place us in the right direction! This Forum has a wonderful verity of Soul's that all have uncovered something in their walk, that is, when it is expressed something new for someone else, and that is what jointly fit's us together, The Body working together for the fullness in Messiah!
Good to talk to others who are 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2). :)

Reactions: Nancy

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God that Jesus' unconditional love will never be up for debate. Brother Jude stated... Having not the Spirit. If 1corinthians 13 were everyone's main study how much would change. Being right without love is being wrong. God bless everyone that walks in love and the attributes listed in that book.

We don't need lectures we need mercy. I know many that are struggling for their very lives and love is the only balm that will soothe them. The poor and downtrodden don't give a rip how smart we may or may not be or how we can quote scripture. But only genuine love will help them and even a dog knows whether it's loved or not.

The greatest task of all is walking in love.

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Greetings brothers and sisters!
This will be short and sweet ♥ I just wanted to express my love and appreciation for all of you on this forum. We may not always agree but, I think most of us here do our best to be kind, loving and gentle. This site blesses me daily and I have grown close to some on here. It's funny how somebody you never met in person can bring you to tears, and how many on here truly are concerned for their brothers and sisters. Thank you to everybody who has prayed for me, encouraged and taught me. I love you man!!! :)
This is a good site, never perfect but...made up of human beings who are seeking the Lord (hopefully) together, as the family of God Almighty! I do hope that you all pray for this forum (the people) regularly. I have been blessed much in the few months on here and, just know, all on here are prayed for by me in general, and others, specific prayer is in order. So, I would just like to remind everyone of my signature ;)
Hugs!

Amen. And hopefully, by speaking the truth in love ....emphasis on LOVE....we can encourage one another to grow further into the likeness (or "loveness") of Jesus.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We know that we are not perfect , and that is a safe place to be...
We all have blind spots....even though a "certain few" are deluded enough to believe that 'they' can see everything in perfect clear vision. :D ( there is a reason why God did not give us eyes in the back of our heads) or any armour in Eph 6 for our backs. That is the place of our brother....contrary to some... Cain's question " Am I my brothers keeper"....has an answer of YES.

We need each other...the good, the bad and the ugly...warts and all. :)

It's a great Site. We are blessed. ✟

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We all have blind spots....even though a "certain few" are deluded enough to believe that 'they' can see everything in perfect clear vision. :D ( there is a reason why God did not give us eyes in the back of our heads) or any armour in Eph 6 for our backs. That is the place of our brother....contrary to some... Cain's question " Am I my brothers keeper"....has an answer of YES.

Good words! (how do you do the little cross imogee ✟ thing?)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good words! (how do you do the little cross imogee thing?)

Im on Mac and Chrome...I go up to EDIT and it's last drop down in the menu it says imoji & symbols...most wont work on here...but the ✟ and the ❤️ will...all the others don't ...✝️ , , , , ...maybe someone on a Mac can see them...but I am sure they are blank for anyone else. x

Edit...just as I thought...they dont even show up on mine!! lol

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You took words right out of my mouth @Truth , there is such a comfort knowing there are those who DO pray for others and, I think especially on here as, we have more connection and fellowship than your average local church! And, I believe there should be fellowship EVERYDAY, this forum has done so very much for me since May...I cannot imagine ever leaving here ♥
How is Cheryl doing BTW? Also, @Mayflower - how is your Aunt Cheryl coming along?

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Interesting, I never ever thought of our backs being exposed for lack of armour! Yes, we ARE each others keepers, I got yer back pardner!!!! :)

Reactions: Helen

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Im on Mac and Chrome...I go up to EDIT and it's last drop down in the menu it says imoji & symbols...most wont work on here...but the ✟ and the ❤️ will...all the others don't ...✝️ , , , , ...maybe someone on a Mac can see them...but I am sure they are blank for anyone else. x

Edit...just as I thought...they dont even show up on mine!! lol

Thanks big sister! :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You took words right out of my mouth @Truth , there is such a comfort knowing there are those who DO pray for others and, I think especially on here as, we have more connection and fellowship than your average local church! And, I believe there should be fellowship EVERYDAY, this forum has done so very much for me since May...I cannot imagine ever leaving here ♥
How is Cheryl doing BTW? Also, @Mayflower - how is your Aunt Cheryl coming along?
Paul in 1 Thess. 5 and Philippians 4 certainly stresses the importance of prayer in the believer's life....

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul in 1 Thess. 5 and Philippians 4 certainly stresses the importance of prayer in the believer's life....
I must say, prayer is the most powerful gift we have been given, and the more of His children that pray, the more powerful that prayer becomes. God is so good!

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I must say, prayer is the most powerful gift we have been given, and the more of His children that pray, the more powerful that prayer becomes. God is so good!
When one thinks of a deeply strenthening, doctrinal chapter such as Romans 8, and then considers that crying 'Abba, Father' is all wrapped up in what Paul is saying in the chapter, then it just goes to show how fundamental prayer is. Someone commented: 'A prayerless soul is a Christless soul'...

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When one thinks of a deeply strenthening, doctrinal chapter such as Romans 8, and then considers that crying 'Abba, Father' is all wrapped up in what Paul is saying in the chapter, then it just goes to show how fundamental prayer is. Someone commented: 'A prayerless soul is a Christless soul'...
Yes indeed, the "Abba" verse is one of my favorites...it is one that comforts me ♥

Reactions: farouk