thanks for family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 19, 2017
USA, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I praise the Lord for keeping my dad and Mom safe with me. I pray and hope he will keep my sister safe. I don't wan to embarrass her so I will say little about her. i love my sister and I trust the Lord to keep her safe. We must stay home to keep safe. I have a lot to do. I am watching Pastor Charles Stanley on Sunday mornings and Rev. Joyce Meyer on week day mornings. I love you, stay calm, ask the Lord for peace, have faith, hope and love, forgive, have mercy, be patient and giving. Remember what Jesus Christ said about being a servant and finishing last. God bless us all, please bring us a cure and heal the sick!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I praise the Lord for keeping my dad and Mom safe with me. I pray and hope he will keep my sister safe. I don't wan to embarrass her so I will say little about her. i love my sister and I trust the Lord to keep her safe. We must stay home to keep safe. I have a lot to do. I am watching Pastor Charles Stanley on Sunday mornings and Rev. Joyce Meyer on week day mornings. I love you, stay calm, ask the Lord for peace, have faith, hope and love, forgive, have mercy, be patient and giving. Remember what Jesus Christ said about being a servant and finishing last. God bless us all, please bring us a cure and heal the sick!
@waterlilyoflife God bless and protect your family; we do indeed need to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2) daily.

Reactions: Pearl and amadeus