That I'm able to find my cats new loving homes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I have six cats but I never wanted to have six cats. I got pressured into keeping all six of the cats and then the responsibility got put on me. And now I'm tired and I'm saying no more.

I love them but I am working on sending all but my two very special girls into new homes. Please pray I'm able to find them happy new homes (very quickly!!!!) and make the right choice when picking out their new families!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I have six cats but I never wanted to have six cats. I got pressured into keeping all six of the cats and then the responsibility got put on me. And now I'm tired and I'm saying no more.

I love them but I am working on sending all but my two very special girls into new homes. Please pray I'm able to find them happy new homes (very quickly!!!!) and make the right choice when picking out their new families!
Praying that you are able to find good homes for them. When my wife and I had to leave our own home a few years ago to live in an apartment, we had two little dogs that were like our own children. I had met a sister from Nebraska on another forum who lived out in the country on a small farm which served as a place for her animals. At the time she had 4 horses, a duck, a bunch of egg laying chickens, some rabbits, about a dozen dogs and perhaps 30 cats. She had converted the many farm buildings to homes for them during the especially cold winter months.

When she learned of our difficulty she sent me a PM volunteering to take in our 2 canine kids. We, my wife and I, made a teary drive from northern Oklahoma to southern Nebraska to meet the lady and her husband at a Wal Mart parking lot in the town nearest to their home. The dogs truly were bound to us and could not understand what was happening when we made the transfer.

The sister and her husband invited us to come and see their home, but at the parting moment it was too much for us. We apologized and drove home the same day and the tears really rained down from both of us then. That was in 2012. The dogs were about 3-4 years old then. We have gone to visit them in the flesh twice over the passing years. They live on healthy those two little children and canine friends of our in their new abode with lots of friends.

The sister struggles now with a severely disabled husband who was planning work a few more years before retiring to help her care for all the animals. Instead he had to stop work and stay home as his physical condition went from bad to worse. Now, that brave sister in Christ cares for her husband and all of those critters including our two... Keep them in prayer as well as we pray for you and your cats.

Our God is always able.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It it were not for My sisters dog i would nab one and send it to her .
I already have three . So i have enough rat killers and mice chasers . THEY sure do keep them rodents at bay my sister .

Reactions: April_Rose

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well its bed time for me . Oh but let us praise and rejoice in the glorious Lord .
having all hope and all affections above on Him . Good night my friends .

Reactions: April_Rose