That the temple might be built.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Walter

Good verses. But what is your point?

Stranger

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Walter

Good verses. But what is your point?

Stranger
That the temple might be built by the proper authority, “Until now Jewish tradition has assumed that destruction of the Dome of the Rock was a precondition for the building of the third and last Temple.The Jews have already gathered prefabricated and disassembled portions for the Temple which are stored and ready for rapid assembly in rebuilding of the third Temple in the “manner of King David”. The Jews will be ready when the time comes. The new Sanhedrin plans to quarry necessary materials and stone off site, and quickly assemble in silence the stones on the Temple Mount when God provides the sign that the time has come.

If interested: from: http://triumphpro.info/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/temple-of-god-in-end-time.pdf

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Walter said:
That the temple might be built by the proper authority, “Until now Jewish tradition has assumed that destruction of the Dome of the Rock was a precondition for the building of the third and last Temple.The Jews have already gathered prefabricated and disassembled portions for the Temple which are stored and ready for rapid assembly in rebuilding of the third Temple in the “manner of King David”. The Jews will be ready when the time comes. The new Sanhedrin plans to quarry necessary materials and stone off site, and quickly assemble in silence the stones on the Temple Mount when God provides the sign that the time has come.

If interested: from: http://triumphpro.info/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/temple-of-god-in-end-time.pdf
I am interested in the Jews rebuilding of the Temple. It was a good article but seems most still hold to the Dome of the Rock being the location where the Temple needs to be.

But, even if they decided to build it away from the Dome it would still be on the Temple Mount. And I assure you islam is not going to want it and they will riot and kill and do whatever they can to stop it.

The only way the Jews are going to build the third temple is to go to war against islam, and blow the Dome to kingdom come.

Stranger

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
I am interested in the Jews rebuilding of the Temple. It was a good article but seems most still hold to the Dome of the Rock being the location where the Temple needs to be.

But, even if they decided to build it away from the Dome it would still be on the Temple Mount. And I assure you islam is not going to want it and they will riot and kill and do whatever they can to stop it.

The only way the Jews are going to build the third temple is to go to war against islam, and blow the Dome to kingdom come.

Stranger
Your statements are correct, so be it, but did you take a look

at: http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/30506/Default.aspx , and please try to finish reading the article I last sent: The Temple of God in the End of Days.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been several theories where the temple once stood. To my surprise Dankenbring (once Church of God affiliation) adopts the northern theory whereas some of them including the late Herbert W. Armstrong adopted the Southern City of David Theory. The 5 main theories are the northern near where the Dome of Spirits is, the mainline Dome of the Rock area, south of the Dome of the Rock at the Muslim fountains between the Dome and Al Aqsa Mosque, and the city of David theory totally off the mount (at the Gihon Spring). There's a 5th theory proposed by a woman by the name of Norma Robertson (templemountlocation.com) that also adopts the southern theory near the Al Aqsa Mosque and partly off the temple mount. I like this theory the best,although I am open to other possibilities, but due to the evidence I tend to adopt a southern theory (not the City of David) but on the mount South of the Dome of the Rock. The present Philadelphia Church of God accepts the City of David location but ironically befriends archaeologist Eilat Mazar who proven that the same area she found the remains of King David's Palace and in the area south of the mount is working on Solomon's remains. In addition, the remains of the Greek Acra was found south of the mount in the upper part of the City of David so it's impossible for the temple to have stood where other buildings were at the same time in history.

The bottom line is that the theory is proposed that if the temple can be proven to have stood elsewhere that it can safely be built without destroying the Dome of the Rock. Except for the City of David location (which is false) anywhere on the mount will not be tolerated by the Muslims since they see the WHOLE mount as a mosque and not just the buildings. I believe the temple will be rebuilt and the enthusiasm is there as evidenced by the likes of the Temple Institute groups, but it will not be without conflict-- or some sort of miracle!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
yikes. You guys should maybe consider the possibility that the Temple you are discussing is being built without hands, this time. Or at least get in touch with the physical-temple-builder Jews, and get their perspective--which is to re-institute animal sacrifices there--and maybe talk to the Jews who oppose them (and the False Israel that we made in 1948). This temple you are prognosticating about is a counterfeit, ok.

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think any true Christian believes they need a temple as we are the temple of the Holy Spirit. But the Jews think of the temple the way we think of the presence of Christ in our lives, i.e. Immanuel. This is why they believe if the temple is built it would be a place for God to dwell amongst his people (i.e. a human acknowledgement of the desire to have God with them) and a blessing to all nations and a house of prayer for all nations. As the time approaches for them to see Christ in the end of days, there is this desire to build the temple. End time prophecies have a negative connotation to the temple, however, until Christ comes again. So, from a Christian's stance, the presence of a temple is one important indicator and sign of the end coming to watch for.

I love the stars and go out to view them a lot,and the same ones God made the greatest promises to Abraham, So while I live near the Philadelphia area, I feel joyous to face northeast toward Jerusalem and often pray that direction toward some of the north-eastern rising stars (not praying to a star, just facing that direction to get the proper bearings). I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
I would think building a temple anywhere will be a waste of time and resources. Earth will not be around much longer. We only have 15 years left plus some months before God wraps up things on this planet and set the new ones in place. They understand not the prophecy of the end.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
I have gave the day just as the book of revelations has said I would.and they will cast all out, they will mean nothing in the end.

, 20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
i'm just not quite sure how you got to "15 more years" from this? ty

(or rather i am, but my conclusion is going to be "crystal ball," and not anything to do with the Revelation of Christ, wadr)

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
The Spirit of God has showed me the end plus the New Heavens

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
hmm, i understand that you mean well, but you might search the list of those who have prognosticated future dates only to be disappointed.

Why should yours come to pass, where theirs has not?

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
hmm, i understand that you mean well, but you might search the list of those who have prognosticated future dates only to be disappointed.

Why should yours come to pass, where theirs has not?
Its not mine its Gods end of earth sure it will come to pass along with any thing else I said. You may want to take heed. My council is not of man like 1000's of others. Understanding has not been withheld from me. Note this is the teaching that you hear from me will get John the writer of revelation his start, for I will teach him but will you hear his words for I will give him the little book I wrote for him when God sends him to me and He will. Then you will see the spirit of John again speak to the Nations. Please note the whole world will know and even see the end coming and all the things people have collected and saved yah they wont save you cast them away.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying that all will be saved. As only God through Jesus Christ is the Temple and Church!

Reactions: ScottA