That's It I've Had It!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Innocent until proven guilty? Yeah right only if you're a democrat! I can't believe that if this is really true people haven't been arrested for saying things like this!! (They might have been because the media certainly isn't covering it since they don't want you to know that democrats are violent people) I know that the democrats have trouble reviewing evidence because all they care about is a communist country, but Tatum reminded me something last night,.. even though I have certain issues with Trump at least he cared about America and he was trying to keep all of the illegals and everybody who wants to kill us OUT! I have pretty much stopped reading the news now because it's only going to get worse. :( (Somewhere around the fifty-three minute mark he starts talking about the stuff that I was referring to in the first part of my post.)

@historyb, @Taken, @Hidden In Him, @Bobby Jo @WaterSong, (I apologize if I missed anybody.)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So what do you think about this? You should really watch the whole video as there are actually people who have voted for the two idiots that have currently taken over the white house. :rolleyes:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what do you think about this? You should really watch the whole video as there are actually people who have voted for the two idiots that have currently taken over the white house. :rolleyes:
Right in one. I started a thread here while back called....Is it a sin for a Christian to vote for a democrat.
Surely there were some Christians that voted for Biden. Some may have voted out of ignorance...by that I mostly mean some voted democrat thinking that the democrats of the 50's were around, some voted because they do not keep up with current events, and some Christians actually do not believe in Christian morals. Either way Biden did not get voted in, he stole the election. He is a criminal, a traitor, a creep and a communist and he wants to promote their kind as model citizens and China style government. You notice that he put in a pathetic looking transgender in office. Decriminalizing sex with children is on the horizon. Drugs and having sex with kids, while they shutdown churches. And maybe their baby killing cheerleaders will hit a million babies a year....how long have Christians been voting for putting women on tables that could easily double for an altar to Satan and murdering babies. Maybe America...Christians will deserve what they get for allowing such a thing.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since democrats can openly steal elections now what use do they have for immigrants and minorities? I expect they will turn a deaf ear towards them.

Hasn't Biden been sleeping with illegal immigrants though? That and the Chinese government as he really seems to love them on an unhealthy level. o_O (Or maybe it's just the people that tell him what to say and do.)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since democrats can openly steal elections now what use do they have for immigrants and minorities? I expect they will turn a deaf ear towards them.
Oh yea! We can expect to see BLM being dissatisfied with rewards form the demoncrats...as usual they only use them as political place keepers. And their interest in illegal aliens is just to destroy the economy and promote crime.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken over is right. They are invaders not legitimate and now one word is what we go by - RESIST

Lol Biden probably went back to playing his videogames and computer games or whatever. He's not going to do a thing for our country except make it worse.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol Biden probably went back to playing his videogames and computer games or whatever. He's not going to do a thing for our country except make it worse.

Only if we allow it, remember the hearts and minds of the people is something every government needs if they want to do anything. If Governments don't have the people behind them it always goes bad, the lesson of history

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only if we allow it, remember the hearts and minds of the people is something every government needs if they want to do anything. If Governments don't have the people behind them it always goes bad, the lesson of history

True, but the problem is that nobody isn't doing anything about it. Not even Trump when he could have done much more in the end to prevent this from happening, which is another reason that I sort of got a bit upset with how he just gave up in the end. :(

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, but the problem is that nobody isn't doing anything about it. Not even Trump when he could have done much more in the end to prevent this from happening, which is another reason that I sort of got a bit upset with how he just gave up in the end. :(

He did all he could, he was not a god and had very limited power. The difference between him and most of us is he was a very strict constitutionalist in that he went strictly by the constitution. We haven't had someone like that since the founding fathers

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did all he could, he was not a god and had very limited power. The difference between him and most of us is he was a very strict constitutionalist in that he went strictly by the constitution. We haven't had someone like that since the founding fathers

He was one of the best presidents we ever had,.. but what about martial law or sending our country to war? Biden is literally going to destroy everything he accomplished and worked so hard to do.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Innocent until proven guilty? Yeah right only if you're a democrat! I can't believe that if this is really true people haven't been arrested for saying things like this!! (They might have been because the media certainly isn't covering it since they don't want you to know that democrats are violent people) I know that the democrats have trouble reviewing evidence because all they care about is a communist country, but Tatum reminded me something last night,.. even though I have certain issues with Trump at least he cared about America and he was trying to keep all of the illegals and everybody who wants to kill us OUT! I have pretty much stopped reading the news now because it's only going to get worse. :( (Somewhere around the fifty-three minute mark he starts talking about the stuff that I was referring to in the first part of my post.)

@historyb, @Taken, @Hidden In Him, @Bobby Jo @WaterSong, (I apologize if I missed anybody.)

You actually had 53 minutes to spend watching propaganda stuff? Wow, @April_Rose you should get into video gaming or something, I'm still downloading LOTRO but my WOW account works. Look me up.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You actually had 53 minutes to spend watching propaganda stuff? Wow, @April_Rose you should get into video gaming or something, I'm still downloading LOTRO but my WOW account works. Look me up.

I like Officer Tatum. I watch most of his videos as I believe him to be on point with most of the things he says.

Reactions: dev553344

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This party ain't over. It may LOOK like it's over, but it ain't.

Of course there's various scenarios which have been postulated, but it appears that there will be a Military takeover of the government, with Military Trials, and the Military restoring Trump to the Whitehouse.

And tomorrow is the anticipated announcements through the nation-wide Emergency Broadcast System which preempts all Television and Radio; possibly the internet and cell phones; and some even expect limited power blackouts.

And finally, if there's nothing by Friday, then satan has won, -- but I don't think he's won YET. ;)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: pompadour