The Adventures of the Marbless Queen and the Flying Popcorn

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So the story goes the Marbless Queen of the Marbless Kingdom had a lot of popcorn in the vault, until one day the Flying popcorn came into the kingdom to still the popcorn from the vault, now the Marbless Queen has to find the Flying Popcorn and rescue the popcorns taken hostage by the Flying Popcorn, but the question is where is the Flying Popcorn's cave?

Ba ba dum!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The marbless queen suddenly met a handsome Australian prince by the mysterious cave. "So,.. why didn't you tell me that there was a hottie moddie on christianityboards.com? I guess that means that I'll be even nicer to you from now on." :D She said and that's when suddenly she started drooling a humongous stream that floated all the way to the forum and started washing threads and posts away. "Oh great!! @Josho!! Look what you did!!" One of the members (not sure which one) cried. "Yeah,.. thanks a lot hotto @Josho!!" :p

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The marbless queen suddenly met a handsome Australian prince by the mysterious cave. "So,.. why didn't you tell me that there was a hottie moddie on christianityboards.com? I guess that means that I'll be even nicer to you from now on." :D She said and that's when suddenly she started drooling a humongous stream that floated all the way to the forum and started washing threads and posts away. "Oh great!! @Josho!! Look what you did!!" One of the members (not sure which one) cried. "Yeah,.. thanks a lot hotto @Josho!!" :p

But what about the Flying Popcorn and stolen popcorns? :oops:

Reactions: April_Rose