• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please take a moment to read this post.

The Amazing Christ -

The anointed one whom was sent down by God from heaven born in flesh, through the past generations of people whom lead up to the birth of the promised messiah who would bring justification, and also lead into the great and dreadful day of the LORD (God), as promised to the material nation which was produced by and through the seed of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. Which lead to the 12 tribes of Israel in that day in age for them, even if there may have been split off from one being united.

Yeshua, the Lord sent from Heaven by God (Yahweh/Jehovah), was for the judgement, and redemption for all people by and through the death, burial, and resurrection. In which the promise which was made for the Jews then through out the ages, until Jesus (Yeshua) had come to be born now at that point be bringing forth in all into Salvation for having sin paid for on behalf of Him.

This death, was required to vanquish sin, to conquer over the devil (defeated - for all people once and for all be cause of being cast away and done away with according to Revelation, the death allows people to be able to also die to sin, by being baptized in Jesus (Yeshua) and his death. Then raise, rise again, resurrection of newness of life is formed, when people come to believe in these truths about that bible which is all lead by and through the Spirit which is sent from God, by believing and having faith which leads to having a prayerful relationship, and also looking and seeking the things of God by looking at the bible and reading the word.

The finality, is this, having a brand new life by the Holy Spirit of God / (Spirit of Christ) that resides with-in you is your new life which produces what the spirit brings forth such as kindness, patience, goodness, long-suffering, love, peace, forgiveness, which is always produced by and from God and never ourselves because of faith and asking the Father in heaven to help you as you go through this life and grow in your knowledge of God and grow by and through the spirit building up for yourself treasures in heaven.

Last edited:
Reactions: Earburner

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what has been stated in the Bible, Yeshua is known as the Word of God that was sent down from heaven. That is how I believe. Eventually though Yeshua has became the Lord God Almighty.

However many people have many differently takes and stand on simplicity of the matters such as blanketed statements like “Jesus is God” or whatever it really has no defining of how that is other than just the statement itself.

Either way it goes this thread is about the amazing work Christ has done for all human beings.

Thank you for taking time to comment and reach out.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is true, but there is more if people desire to seek out God in faith @Matthias.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems many have miss the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ, made by John the beloved who witness some amazing things there.

But people doubt the Bible, they even doubt the existence of Jesus, they even doubt the New Testament and the letters written.

This is why it’s based on faith, and a persons desire to learn and know the truth.

I’ve heard the “hell is learning the truth to late”, and boy that sure sounds like hell to me.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it doesn't sorry Christophany!
Again, you find yourself in error...maybe the idea of being a son is foreign to you? A son requires a Father and in our case Jesus is the firstborn of many sons & daughters.
F2F
Son is relational with the Father- Yet the Father/Son are Eternal- see John 17:5- sharing the exact same Glory together before creation as Father/Son- the Co-Creators as per Genesis 1, John 1, Hebrews 1:1-10, Colossians 1, 1 Corinthians 8:6

hope this helps !!!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We only can be saved in this life by believing.
Otherwise, people will be condemned to hell and then the lake of fire after the final judgement.

Mark 16:16
He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

John 3:18
“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

1 Corinthians 11:32
But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

2 Thessalonians 2
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Mark 3:29
but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it doesn't sorry Christophany!
Again, you find yourself in error...maybe the idea of being a son is foreign to you? A son requires a Father and in our case Jesus is the firstborn of many sons & daughters.
F2F

Christ is the Son only in the sense of His humanity. He was, is, and always will be equal with God the Father.

He is, as Isaiah said, the Almighty God.

Christ is the representative of the thrice Holy Godhead. He is the "Word" that spoke the world into existence.

The voice that said, "let there be light," is the same voice that said, "I am the light of the world."

Reactions: ChristisGod

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Son is relational with the Father- Yet the Father/Son are Eternal- see John 17:5- sharing the exact same Glory together before creation as Father/Son- the Co-Creators as per Genesis 1, John 1, Hebrews 1:1-10, Colossians 1, 1 Corinthians 8:6

hope this helps !!!
All the Holy Angels including the saints to be will share in His Glory...take another look at John 17 - it's extremely clear how God's Glory was manifested in the Son - none of that makes him or us Deity. And don't forget the fullness of God which now resides in the Son was placed there by His Father!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Christ is the Son only in the sense of His humanity. He was, is, and always will be equal with God the Father.

He is, as Isaiah said, the Almighty God.

Christ is the representative of the thrice Holy Godhead. He is the "Word" that spoke the world into existence.

The voice that said, "let there be light," is the same voice that said, "I am the light of the world."
"My Father is greater than I"

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you everyone who has decided to share about the topic on Amazing Christ.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"My Father is greater than I"

Philippians 2:5-7

New King James Version

The Humbled and Exalted Christ

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it [a]robbery to be equal with God, 7 but [b]made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.

John 17
4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together [b]with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Hebrews 1
God, who [a]at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the [b]worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had [c]by Himself [d]purged [e]our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, in his humanity.
He was only humanity.

Heb 2:14 Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, he likewise shared in their humanity, so that through death he could destroy the one who holds the power of death (that is, the devil),

Heb 2:17 Therefore he had to be made like his brothers in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.

You don't have any room for another nature i'm sorry.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Philippians 2:5-7

New King James Version

The Humbled and Exalted Christ

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it [a]robbery to be equal with God, 7 but [b]made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.

John 17
4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together [b]with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Hebrews 1
God, who [a]at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the [b]worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had [c]by Himself [d]purged [e]our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Correct he "became" the imprint (or copy) of the original through suffering.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Correct he "became" the imprint (or copy) of the original through suffering.

It cost Christ to come to earth and be humbled, HE had to give up many things and trust only in His Father.
But then He gained so much more, and was exalted in the sight of all and God gave to Him all authority in heaven and on earth.

Reactions: Earburner

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Then at the end this, Christ delivers the kingdom to God the Father again.

1 Corinthians 15:23-25

New King James Version

23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming. 24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People will decide for themselves how they will believe when it comes down to the Lord Jesus Christ. There is a lot of information from the Bible that people can glenn and learn from.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It cost Christ to come to earth and be humbled, HE had to give up many things and trust only in His Father.
But then He gained so much more, and was exalted in the sight of all and God gave to Him all authority in heaven and on earth.
Yes, same Glory!!
Of course the same will be said all the saints when we are glorified ;) its the true nature of His Glory and the Logos he sends!

Have you not read "so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it"

Jesus understood how his Father's Glory would be manifested in His Holy Ones.

F2F

Status
Not open for further replies.