The Amazing Feeling Of Unfailing Love

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

hldude33

Apr 28, 2010
YouTube Channel Video Devo

“The Amazing Feeling Of Unfailing Love”
Psalm 63:3 NLT
Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise You!

I have been truly amazed lately at the work of God in my life and in my family. Through the past several months, God has continued to teach us that He is in control and that we just need to continue to trust Him. We’ve been through a variety of challenges and we’ve seen God move in ways that are really inspiring. Though the challenges have been difficult in many ways, God continues to teach us to trust in Him and His timing.

I don’t know what I would do without His unfailing love in life. When so many things and people fail us at one time or another, He never does. Every day brings its own challenges in various ways, but we continue to trust in what He does and all the ways He’s working.

In the last devo I wrote, I shared how we need to prepare for the worst, but hope for the best. God has continued to teach me to do this in various ways. It is not easy to do, but I have found that it teaches me more about His unfailing love and that He’s always working, even when I cannot feel it or see it.

His unfailing love is better than anything I could ever experience on this earth. There is no comparison. There is absolutely nothing like what He provides. He gives peace amidst chaos in life.

I want to encourage all of us that no matter what challenges we may be continuing to face in this new year, we can totally trust in His unfailing and amazing love. There is nothing like it and He will never fail us. We may hit some pretty hard challenges, but He will never leave us or forsake us. Every day, we need to pray and hope for the best outcomes, but be prepared for hard times as they will come.

I hope we will all continue to experience the amazing feeling of His unfailing love. There is nothing on earth like it.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YouTube Channel Video Devo

“The Amazing Feeling Of Unfailing Love”
Psalm 63:3 NLT
Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise You!

I have been truly amazed lately at the work of God in my life and in my family. Through the past several months, God has continued to teach us that He is in control and that we just need to continue to trust Him. We’ve been through a variety of challenges and we’ve seen God move in ways that are really inspiring. Though the challenges have been difficult in many ways, God continues to teach us to trust in Him and His timing.

I don’t know what I would do without His unfailing love in life. When so many things and people fail us at one time or another, He never does. Every day brings its own challenges in various ways, but we continue to trust in what He does and all the ways He’s working.

In the last devo I wrote, I shared how we need to prepare for the worst, but hope for the best. God has continued to teach me to do this in various ways. It is not easy to do, but I have found that it teaches me more about His unfailing love and that He’s always working, even when I cannot feel it or see it.

His unfailing love is better than anything I could ever experience on this earth. There is no comparison. There is absolutely nothing like what He provides. He gives peace amidst chaos in life.

I want to encourage all of us that no matter what challenges we may be continuing to face in this new year, we can totally trust in His unfailing and amazing love. There is nothing like it and He will never fail us. We may hit some pretty hard challenges, but He will never leave us or forsake us. Every day, we need to pray and hope for the best outcomes, but be prepared for hard times as they will come.

I hope we will all continue to experience the amazing feeling of His unfailing love. There is nothing on earth like it.
This is why our tribulations are so important!!

I've experienced God in mountaintops, but mostly, and I really mean mostly, in the tribulations. And the greater the pain, the greater the perplexity, the greater unveiling of His love for me.

So we don't need to be afraid of the tribulations that are coming, because in these very sufferings is where we will find the greater revelation of His love.

Romans 5:1-6 KJV
1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3) And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4) And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5) And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Much love!

Reactions: dev553344