The aMERICA aPOCALYPSE.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think that you have to worry about witnessing "the end of America" like those guys in the video are talking about. When America ends, all the nations end. And we shift gears into the ten toes.

Speaking of shifting gears, tonight and tomorrow morning there's a peculiar conjunction of Jupiter and Venus. That ought to mark out the last of three watches, the "third" watch of the night. And you know which one that should be?

In 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue. There were four blood moons and God was opening up a new continent. The "earth" was helping the woman after 1260 years of paypal persecution. We would become the second wing of the great eagle, a place prepared by God. A holy place. Take off your sandals.

Check this out. You might have to eyeball it a bit. Notice how the X marks the spot solar eclipse is right at the area of the mean census location of the U.S.A. And how the majority of the population resided right above Washington DC in 1798. Go west young man.

map_usa_2017_2024.png

US_Mean_Center_of_Population_1790-2010.PNG

Like Bruce said:

Glory days, well, they'll pass you by
Glory days, in the wink of a young girl's eye

"Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

"And he stood on the sand of the sea.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
The "earth" was helping the woman after 1260 years of paypal persecution. We would become the second wing of the great eagle, a place prepared by God. A holy place. Take MMMM >> that is your thoughts>>> Its biblical>> but your use is not biblical!! The falling away keeps going!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The first words out of his mouth is "are we witnessing the end of America???"..............:rolleyes:................oh Lord..........You know, I really don't understand these people. I don't need to listen to the rest of the video because I'm 100% certain its nothing I haven't heard before. Whenever I see a video about "the end of America", I really can't take it seriously, because 100% of the time America is made the epicenter of the "end of days", to make America out to be more important than it really is. At this point I find these videos very boring, and you'll notice they always come from American's, I guess because they think they are special. How about someone find a video from an American about the "end of Europe" for once? If they exist you would be hard pressed to find it. After all Europe is the place where many believe the beast makes his first appearance, me included.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
MM> you can lead A$$ to water but can you make him drink?? MMM But D I have to respect you , at least you watched It>>>GodJesus Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MM> you can lead A$$ to water but can you make him drink?? MMM But D I have to respect you , at least you watched It>>>GodJesus Bless!

Well, there is nothing on this planet that will make me drink liquid anal fluid, because that's what this video is to me. I'm pretty sure you'll have a hard time getting even a donkey to drink it. My opinion about these kinds of videos are simple, the video is a shining example of the American ego, because they are so full of themselves. They believe they are more important to world events and its future than they really are. It makes me sick.

B

Butterfly

I did listen to the video, I do not get the ' ego ' that has been mentioned ( I have seen it in other videos ) I get much of what has been said - much he relays could apply to the UK as well . I do not completely know how I feel about the rapture, but if it does happen, then I get what he is saying about America collapsing. However this will happen in many places.
I think it is only natural for Americans to discuss what is going on in America - and in context of what has been said, the title of the book makes sense.
Thanks for sharing the video
Butterfly

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did listen to the video, I do not get the ' ego ' that has been mentioned ( I have seen it in other videos ) I get much of what has been said - much he relays could apply to the UK as well . I do not completely know how I feel about the rapture, but if it does happen, then I get what he is saying about America collapsing. However this will happen in many places.
I think it is only natural for Americans to discuss what is going on in America - and in context of what has been said, the title of the book makes sense.
Thanks for sharing the video
Butterfly

The beast is a world wide unification of every nation. The "powers that be" as they are called openly wrote books about America's role in making this happen. America's job is to set up the global framework for the rise of supranational E.U style governments, that will then all unify as one. That's about as much significance that America would have on prophecy. All the rest of the garbage that I'm sure the video discussed at length I could really care less for. Until this happens, I'm not expecting the rug to be pulled from under our feet any time soon if at all, because America hasn't finished its job yet, which I'm not expecting to be complete for at least no more than another thirty odd years. However, with chaos, whether that be war, or by the types of catastrophes prophesied to occur with trumpets one through four, this can all come to fruition a little quicker.

You see, the E.U was planned long in advance before WW2 even started, but even than, it still wouldn't have happened as fast as it did without world war 2. You can get more done in ten years of crises than you can in fifty years of peace and stability. So this is the basic difference between the beasts of Daniel and John that I'm sure isn't brought up in this video or anywhere else. In Daniel, the beasts rise out of the sea as separate, with the little horn rising out of the fourth, while in Revelation, the four beasts are described as one beast, which is after the fifth trumpet that ushers in the little horn from the pit. So based on my analysis, four different beast kingdoms are supposed to rise before the appearance of the little horn. Could I be wrong? Sure, I'm not claiming to be a prophet, but I've been studying conspiracies for so long, and comparing it with prophecy, that makes me at least 95% certain that I'm right.

B

Butterfly

The beast is a world wide unification of every nation. The "powers that be" as they are called openly wrote books about America's role in making this happen. America's job is to set up the global framework for the rise of supranational E.U style governments, that will then all unify as one. That's about as much significance that America would have on prophecy. All the rest of the garbage that I'm sure the video discussed at length I could really care less for. Until this happens, I'm not expecting the rug to be pulled from under our feet any time soon if at all, because America hasn't finished its job yet, which I'm not expecting to be complete for at least no more than another thirty odd years. However, with chaos, whether that be war, or by the types of catastrophes prophesied to occur with trumpets one through four, this can all come to fruition a little quicker.

You see, the E.U was planned long in advance before WW2 even started, but even than, it still wouldn't have happened as fast as it did without world war 2. You can get more done in ten years of crises than you can in fifty years of peace and stability. So this is the basic difference between the beasts of Daniel and John that I'm sure isn't brought up in this video or anywhere else. In Daniel, the beasts rise out of the sea as separate, with the little horn rising out of the fourth, while in Revelation, the four beasts are described as one beast, which is after the fifth trumpet that ushers in the little horn from the pit. So based on my analysis, four different beast kingdoms are supposed to rise before the appearance of the little horn. Could I be wrong? Sure, I'm not claiming to be a prophet, but I've been studying conspiracies for so long, and comparing it with prophecy, that makes me at least 95% certain that I'm right.
I am not sure the video conveyed what you felt it did- I always prefer to weigh things up in context of what is being listened to- the video is really about promoting a couple of books , one about ' the bride waking up ' ( which I am interesting in because of some words the Lord laid on my own heart about things a few years ago ) Also prophecy I heard through ' church without walls ' ( English Revelation TV ) a few months ago from. Not sure I will get his book yet, will think about it. Then the other book was the one about America. I have an open mind on the end times, I tend to leave a lot of it with God, after all I cannot change his time frame ect.
I must admit I always thought the EU was a major game player in end times - but I have no idea why, must have been something I heard when I use to attend church.
Butterfly