The Anti Christ a Jew?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
I have found that a lot of people have believed that the Anti-Christ was all kind of people. But according to what I have studied it seems to me that the Anti-Christ will definately have to be a Jew if he is going to convince the Jewish people that he is the real Christ!What do you think?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
How can the most beautiful, yet fallen archangel be a Jew if he is not flesh?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
Anti-christ teachings have been with us since Christ left and Paul and the apostles spoke about them. The man of sin however is a different thing.I have new ideas about that now. And I believe alot of people will be shocked.Faithful.

ps77

Nov 3, 2007
My pastor spoke on this in church this morning.Basically, he believes that the anti-christ will come out of the EU. And that the prophecies point to the middle east islamic countries as the opposers of Israel. (He actually has an extremely good argument for this). He said, "but how will the islamic countries who are so against Isreal agree to this treaty? If it was their islamic messiah signing on the dots, they'd have no trouble." He said that to say this: apparently in Muslim teaching, their islamic messiah will 1) appear towards the end of the world, and 2) reign for 7 years.strikingly similar to someone we know under another name in Christianity.I still don't know much about these prophecies, but it sounds pretty intense.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
at one time most christian people who were not roman catholic all knew who was the Antichrist. It was preached from baptist pulpits to methodist pulpits to presbyterian pulpits and Lutheran Pulpits and even Greek orthodox pulpits. millions have seen him on Tv., even accepting worship and yes still claiming to be the very vicar of Christ . Still claiming he has authority over who can go to heaven and who cannot.he still their in the largest christian church body in the world.Still claiming any one who has faith alone in Jesus for their salvation will go to hell. the bible says their is a dilusion so most wont recognize him. but we maintain we are justified by faith in Jesus and not by our works.Now let me ask a question who is the most famous leader in the whole christian church with the largest following >Who is the only christian leader that at any time of his own choosing can call even the us president or the un president Who must seek a audiance if they wish to talk to him?Which leader of the chrisatian church is the only one who has their own deligation to the un? Which religious leader has the ear of the worlds press's and police forces any time he visits a place ?which Christian leader says even the moslem by their works can get to heaven. But some one who places their trust only in Jesus God the Son can not?But we maintain a man is justified by faith alone in the work of Jesus him alone and for all. and not by our own works.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(horsecamp;33793)
at one time most christian people who were not roman catholic all knew who was the Antichrist. It was preached from baptist pulpits to methodist pulpits to presbyterian pulpits and Lutheran Pulpits and even Greek orthodox pulpits. millions have seen him on Tv., even accepting worship and yes still claiming to be the very vicar of Christ . Still claiming he has authority over who can go to heaven and who cannot.he still their in the largest christian church body in the world.Still claiming any one who has faith alone in Jesus for their salvation will go to hell. the bible says their is a dilusion so most wont recognize him. but we maintain we are justified by faith in Jesus and not by our works.Now let me ask a question who is the most famous leader in the whole christian church with the largest following >Who is the only christian leader that at any time of his own choosing can call even the us president or the un president Who must seek a audiance if they wish to talk to him?Which leader of the chrisatian church is the only one who has their own deligation to the un? Which religious leader has the ear of the worlds press's and police forces any time he visits a place ?which Christian leader says even the moslem by their works can get to heaven. But some one who places their trust only in Jesus God the Son can not?But we maintain a man is justified by faith alone in the work of Jesus him alone and for all. and not by our own works.
where did you get this info..let me know this is very interesting.i like to hear this .....

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Again with the listening to men???God tells you exactly who the antichrist is, when he will come and exactly what he will do 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. How does he deceive with a great delusion and lies that he is christ. This is a future event Satan in the previous verse is being held by michael and has been sense he was conquered with Christs death on the crossHe will struggle with Michael be sent to earth he will be given the key to bottomless pit to get his fallen angels called the locust army Woe to those on earth for the Devil has come down to you that son of perdition talked of in 2 thess he is Satan himself appearing as a man We are told this in Books of Rev., Luke, Thess, Eze.Antichrists types have been on the earth sense the beginning these are types the same way many have claimed to be christ However there is only one ANTICHRIST of the tribulation period and that is the Dragon,Devil,Satan,son of perdition,man of lawlessness, the serpent what ever of his names you want to call him it is SATAN himself.Why must men ignore what Gods says for guessing games of menTo study this yourself read Rev. 9 and 122 Thess. 2:Luke 10:18Eze. 28remember when reading that God tells us stars are symbolic for angels (Satan is an Angel)he is also called the son of pertion,the Dragon, the man of lawlesness

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I mentioned this before, but I believe Antichrist will be Assyrian. I use the book of Daniel, Revelation, and also apocryphal stories and other prophets such as Isaiah to verify my belief.Actually, he will at first appear pro-Jewish. This is how initially Israel (in her land) can feel secure and build the temple. In the middle of the tribulation, the "abomination of desolation" will take place where he desecrates the temple that Jesus warned about. This is where the two witnesses were already killed and taken to heaven as Antichrist turns particularly nasty the last half of this period. Those in Judea will flee, etc, etc that we read about.Since he is Assyrian, I can see how Islam relates to this mess. In apocryphal stories, Arabia is mentioned in end-time conflicts.

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
(thesuperjag;33504)
How can the most beautiful, yet fallen archangel be a Jew if he is not flesh?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
The Anti-Christ is not Satan but satan's son.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
What scripture is this based on Jody?? By the way good to see you
smile.gif

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Satan, or Satan's son, can disguise himself in human flesh. Some are saying Barach Obama is the anti-Christ. Ya'll think it's possible? He's out of the east, as compared to Israel and he is Muslim. (LOL in a ssshhhhhaky way!)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
There is no man that can do these things this is a Super Human and Angel (Satan himself) not his son, not any human being. ..................................................................copied from another siteCharacteristics of the AntiChrist Know how to recognize the beast and not be swayed into believing that someone is the AntiChrist who doesn't match the biblical characteristics. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24] He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24] He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8] He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5] He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ½ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25] He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era[Dan 7:25] He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]11. He will confirm a covenant with “many”, i.e. the Jewish people [Daniel 9:27]This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15] He will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15] He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36] He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37] He will have "no regard for the desire of women": He will either be asexual or homosexual[Dan 11:37] He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4] He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4] His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9] Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28] He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave[2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22] He will be worshipped by most people in the World [Rev. 13:8] He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18] He will heal a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8] His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18]. He will be empowered by or be the devil himself the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The son of perdition is another name for Satan himself Jody not his son So I would agree that this is the Antichrist but it is Satan

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
What are some of the names of Satan? Print Page Smaller Text | Larger Text Q. What are some of the names of Satan or names for Satan in the Bible?A. Here is a list of thirty-three names and references to Satan/Lucifer/Devil in the Bible:Abaddon - Rev. 9:11 "And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon."Accuser of the brethren - Rev. 12:10 "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. "Adversary (one who stands against) - 1Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: "Angel of the bottomless pit - Rev. 9:11 "And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon."Angel of light - 2Cor. 11:14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. " Antichrist - 1John 4:3 " And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. "Apollyon - (Greek Apolluwn, or Destroyer) - Rev. 9:11 " And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon."Beelzebub - Matt. 12:24; Mark 3:22; Luke 11:15 " But when the Pharisees heard [it], they said, This [fellow] doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. " (Matt. 12:24) " And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. " (Mark 3:22)" But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils. " (Luke 11:15)Belial - 2Cor. 6:15 " And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? "Devil - Matt. 4:1; Luke 4:2,6; Rev. 20:2 " Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. " (Matt. 4:1) " Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. . . . And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. " (Luke 4:2,6)" And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, " (Rev. 20:2)Dragon - Rev. 12:7 " And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, "Enemy - Matt. 13:39 " The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. "Evil spirit - 1Sam. 16:14 " But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. "Father (father) of all liars - John 8:44 " Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. "God (god) of this world - 2Cor. 4:4 " In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. "Great red dragon - Rev. 12:3 " And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. "Lucifer - Isa. 14:12 " How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! "Man of sin - 2Thess. 2:3 " Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; "Murderer - John 8:44 " Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."Old serpent - Rev. 12:9, 20:2 " And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. " (Rev. 12:9) " And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, " (Rev. 20:2)Power of darkness - Col. 1:13 " Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: "Power of death - Heb. 2:14 " Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; "Prince of this world - John 12:31, 14:30, 16:11 " Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out." (John 12:31) " Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. " (John 14:30)" Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. " (John 16:11)Prince of the power of the air - Eph. 2:2 " Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: "Roaring lion - 1Peter 5:8 " Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: "Ruler of darkness - Eph. 6:12 " For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. "Satan - 1Chron. 21:1; Job 1:6; John 13:27; Acts 5:3, 26:18; Rom. 16:20; Rev. 20:2 " And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel. " (1Chron. 21:1) " Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. " (Job 1:6)" And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly. " (John 13:27)" But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back [part] of the price of the land? " (Acts 5:3)" To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. " (Acts 26:18)" And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you. Amen. " (Rom. 16:20)" And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, " (Rev. 20:2)Serpent - Gen. 3:4, 14; 2Cor. 11:3; Rev. 20:2 " And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: . . . And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: " (Gen. 3:4, 14) " But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. " (2Cor. 11:3)" And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, " (Rev. 20:2)Son of perdition - John 17:12 " While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. "Tempter - Matt. 4:3; 1Thess. 3:5 " And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. " (Matt. 4:3) " For this cause, when I could no longer forbear, I sent to know your faith, lest by some means the tempter have tempted you, and our labour be in vain. " (1Thess. 3:5)Thief - John 10:10 " The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly. "Wicked one - Matt. 13:19, 38 " When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth [it] not, then cometh the wicked [one], and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. . . . The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one]; "

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Actually, in Rev. Ch. 12 and 13, the dragon (which the devil is called) gives his power to the beast, who is the anti-Christ. So, technically, this could be a person who has sold his soul to the devil to do miraculous things, just like Christ's followers today can do miracles in His name. Or, it could be a demon power. I tend to think it is the former, but I don't know.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Good Day His By Grace
smile.gif
This is a common misconception it is a system he gives his power tooThe first beast in Rev. is the One world system that he gives his power to heals its deadly wound and sets up his own one World system Satan is Antichrist (and the second beast in Rev.)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(tim_from_pa;33867)
I mentioned this before, but I believe Antichrist will be Assyrian. I use the book of Daniel, Revelation, and also apocryphal stories and other prophets such as Isaiah to verify my belief.Actually, he will at first appear pro-Jewish. This is how initially Israel (in her land) can feel secure and build the temple. In the middle of the tribulation, the "abomination of desolation" will take place where he desecrates the temple that Jesus warned about. This is where the two witnesses were already killed and taken to heaven as Antichrist turns particularly nasty the last half of this period. Those in Judea will flee, etc, etc that we read about.Since he is Assyrian, I can see how Islam relates to this mess. In apocryphal stories, Arabia is mentioned in end-time conflicts.
Oh my Tim we finally found something we disagree on, Is the sky falling?????
smile.gif
Not his action there we agree but his being Assyrian. I strongly believe the Assyrains will be on his side. And play a large part but do not believe Antichrist to be a human man. But Satan himselfseriously I would like to hear more of why you think this You know I respect your opinons but I have very strong convictions on this one so give me your best shot.

haanne

Oct 29, 2007
what scripture in the bible tells us that stars mean angels. What do you use to interpret that? Hebrew and Greek?

Status
Not open for further replies.