The Anti Christ will reject "THE TRUTH AND GOD LOVING KINDNESS"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVETHE TRUH IS HERE :-The Rapture1 Thess. 4:16-17 - Paul writes that "we will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air." Many Protestants call this experience the "rapture" (even though the word "rapture" is not found in the Bible, although is derived from the Latin vulgate of this verse – “rapiemur”). John 14:3; 1 Cor. 15:52 - these are other passages that Protestants use to support the rapture experience. The question Protestantism has raised is “when will the rapture occur?” They have developed three theories – (1) post-tribulation; (2) pre-tribulation; and, (3) mid-tribulation. We address these theories later on. But first, here is some more background. Rev. 20:2-3; 7-8 – John sees the vision of an angel who seizes satan and binds him for a period of a thousand years. Protestants generally call this period of a thousand years the “millennium.” The “millennium” is a harbinger of the end of the world, and the theories of when the “rapture” will occur center around this period of time. We should also note that the “thousand years” language is part of apocalyptic literature and should not be interpreted literally. For example, in Psalm 50:10, we see the cattle on a "thousand hills." The word "thousand" here obviously means a lot of hills. In Dan. 7:10, a "thousand thousands" served him. Again, "thousand" means a lot. In 2 Peter 3:8, with God one day is a "thousand" years and a "thousand" years is one day. "Thousand" is symbolic for a long time. It is not to be taken literally. There are three ways that Protestants interpret the meaning of the thousand year “millennium” (and the interpretation leads to answering when they think the rapture will occur). (1) Post-millennialism – this view interprets the “thousand years” as a very long time. This view also holds that God’s kingdom is being advanced in the world by His grace and the world will eventually be Christianized. Then Christ will return at the close of this period during a time of righteousness and peace. The problem with this view is that the Scriptures do not teach that the world will be even relatively Christianized before the Second Coming. For example, in Matt. 13:24-30;36-43, Jesus says the wicked and the righteous will co-exist until the end of the world, when they will be judged, and either inherit eternal life, or be thrown into eternal fire. (2) Pre-millenialism (also called “millenarianism”) – like post-millennialists, this view also interprets the “thousand years” as a golden age on earth when the world will be Christianized. But they believe that this period will occur after Christ’s second coming, during which time Christ will reign physically on earth. They believe the Final Judgment occurs when the millennium is over. But Scripture does not teach that there is a thousand year span between the Second Coming and Final Judgment. Instead, Jesus said that when He comes a second time in glory, He will immediately repay every man for what he has done. Matt. 16:27. When Jesus comes, He will separate the sheep from the goats and render judgment. Matt. 25:31-46. There is nothing about any period of time between His coming and final judgment. (3) Amillennialism – this view also interprets the “thousand years” symbolically, but, ulike the pre and post views, not as a golden age on earth. This view believes the millennium is the period of Christ’s rule in heaven and on earth through His Church. This is because the saints who reign with Christ and to whom judgment has been committed are said to be on their thrones in heaven. Rev. 20:4; cf. 4:4; 11:16. During this time, satan is bound and cannot hinder the spread of the gospel. Rev. 20:3. This is why, they explain, Jesus teaches the necessity of binding the “strong man” (satan) in order to plunder his house and rescue people from his grip. Matt. 12:29. This is also why, after the disciples preached the gospel and rejoiced that the demons were even subject to them, Jesus declared, “I saw satan fall like lightening from heaven.” Luke 10:18. Nevertheless, during this period, the world will not be entirely Christianized because satan, though bound, is still in some sense able to prowl around and attack souls. cf. 1 Peter 5:8. Of the three, this position is most consistent with Catholic teaching (the pre and post-millennium views have been rejected by the Church). 2 Thess. 2:1-4 – concerning the Second Coming of Christ, Scripture teaches (and most Protestants believe) that Christ’s coming will be preceded by a time of rebellion, lawlessness and persecution. Protestants often refer to this period as the “tribulation” (although the word “tribulation” cannot be found in the Scripture passages Protestants use to support the “rapture”). So the question is, when will the 1 Thess. 4:16-17 “rapture” occur, in light of the tribulation and Christ’s Second Coming? Here are the three theories previously mentioned: (1) Post-tribulational view – this view holds that the rapture will occur right after the tribulation and immediately before the Second Coming of Christ. This view can be consistent with Scripture and Catholic teaching to the extent it holds that the rapture and Christ’s Second Coming occur together, after the tribulation and the Church Militant on earth. See, for example, Matt. 24:29-31; Mark 13:24-27; 2 Thess. 1:1-12. (2) Pre-tribulational view – this view holds that the rapture will occur before the tribulation. The problem with this view is that it requires three comings of Christ – first, when He was born in Bethlehem; second, when He returns for the rapture before the tribulation; third, when He returns at the end of the tribulation and establishes the millennium. Scripture rejects three comings of Christ. In Heb. 9:28, it is clear that Christ will appear a second and final time, when he comes in glory to save us. This view also is inconsistent with Matt. 24:24-31; Mark 13:24-27; and 2 Thess. 2:1-12 where the rapture and the Second Coming occur together. (3) Mid-tribulational view – this view holds that the rapture will occur during the middle of the tribulation. The problem with this view is that it also requires three comings of Christ – first, when He was born in Bethlehem; second, when He returns for the rapture during the middle of the tribulation; third, when He returns at the end of the tribulation and establishes the millennium. As seen in Heb. 9:28, Scripture rejects three comings of Christ. The view is also inconsistent with Matt. 24:24-31; Mark. 13:24-27; and 2 Thess. 2:1-12.2 Peter 3:8-15 – instead of worrying about when the rapture will occur, Christians should follow Peter’s instruction to repent of their sins, live lives of holiness and godliness, be zealous and at peace, and wait for the Lord’s coming with forbearance and joy! THE ANTI CHRIST WILL REJECT THIS POST!!! AS A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST..WE MUST STAND FIRM TO THE END WITH LOVING KINDNESS..FOR THE ANTI CHRIST IS NOT THE DEVIL BUT HUMAN BEING WITH HEART, MIND AND SOUL CORRUPTED BY EVIL...GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME HE STILL GIVING THEM CHANCES TO REPENT AND GO BACK TO HIM... FOR JESUS IS " THE GOOD SHEPHERP"MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SINAMENFROM WATT

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Watt whats the point of your post it says nothing its a catholic take on what protestants believe it doesn't tell us anything its a waste of space. You obviously have no thoughts of your own sense you can only repeat phrases like "your in the flesh" and copy and paste what your church prints out we already know what the protestant doctrines are. a waste of space that's why I deleted it the first time you posted it.

Elisheva

Jul 11, 2008
Something I've always wondered is, why there is such debate as to when the church will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord. Whenever it occurs will not be something the church will control or can predict, but it will be in His time. The unfortunate thing I have witnessed is strong arguments between Christians on this subject, when it seems the focus should be on serving God and building His kingdom.I guess my concern is this: everyone will die until Christ returns. Whether the rapture occurs or we die, we all have to make a choice in our lifetimes to serve Jesus as our Lord and Savior, or deny the Truth.I'm not suggesting there should be no debate on the subject, it just makes me concerned when this subject creates rifts between brothers and sisters in Christ that seem unnecessary.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(Elisheva;54980)
Something I've always wondered is, why there is such debate as to when the church will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord. Whenever it occurs will not be something the church will control or can predict, but it will be in His time. The unfortunate thing I have witnessed is strong arguments between Christians on this subject, when it seems the focus should be on serving God and building His kingdom.I guess my concern is this: everyone will die until Christ returns. Whether the rapture occurs or we die, we all have to make a choice in our lifetimes to serve Jesus as our Lord and Savior, or deny the Truth.I'm not suggesting there should be no debate on the subject, it just makes me concerned when this subject creates rifts between brothers and sisters in Christ that seem unnecessary.
Yeah...thats why I feel its never wrong on either side to simply say "always be ready"

watt

Jun 21, 2008
In The Name Of The Father Son And Of The Holy SpiritHere I Am Again To Share The Truth Of God Love(kriss;54975)
watt Whats The Point Of Your Post It Says Nothing Its A Catholic Take On What Protestants Believe It Doesn't Tell Us Anything Its A Waste Of Space. You Obviously Have No Thoughts Of Your Own Sense You Can Only Repeat Phrases Like "your In The Flesh" And Copy And Paste What Your Church Prints Out We Already Know What The Protestant Doctrines Are. A Waste Of Space That's Why I Deleted It The First Time You Posted It.
see!!! Again You Always Use Flesh...May Be To You It Waste Of Space....But There Are Many Soul's Out Side There Are Looking For The Truth.We Are All Created By God...none Of Us Here Is Created By Someone Else or the devil...but Only God. If We Did Not Love One Another As Jesus Love Us, And Did Not Sharing The Word Of God Among Us, And If We Did Not Help Each Other To Carry The Cross... Then All The Teaching From Jesus Is Just Waste And Useless As You Said...And What Is The Point To Come Up With This Site, Then?? As We All Claim We Belong To Jesus...now Where Is "the Truth And God Loving Kindness among us??Please...I Am Not Judging, But This Is The Matter Of Spiritually Fact.Please Dont Delete "THE WORD OF GOD"May God Forgive All Our SinAmenFrom Watt