The asking that will be heard….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 5:14-15 (NASB20)
This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having the confidence to know that one’s request is granted… This is a pretty awesome statement, but this is the truth that this scripture is putting forth… So to understand the truth being put forth in this scripture would, as this scripture puts forth, give one great confidence before God… So than, how is one to know what God’s will is, and to know what it is all the time..?

There is but one answer that can be put forth, and that is; that thing that is free from all disorder… For this and this alone is God’s will 100% of the time, that thing that is free from all disorder, being just, another way of saying love, truth, holiness, righteousness, for all these are just different ways of saying that thing that is free from all disorder… For love has no disorder in it, truth has no disorder in it, same with holiness and righteousness, they also have no disorder in them… So then when someone asks that love, truth, holiness or righteousness or some other good attribute of God be manifested, that one is asking according to the will of God….. For God’s will is always for that thing that is free from all disorder, these answers may be pleasing to one’s flesh or might not be, but nevertheless if that one maintains the faith towards the asking, that one will see God manifest the beauty of that which is free from all disorder… For the asking for truth, holiness, righteousness or any and all good, right and proper things is the asking that will be heard, for it being God’s will in all things…

Self, own will, own opinion of things, own desire of things, own understanding of things, this is human reasoning wanting something other then that thing that is free from all disorder… The desire towards something other then that thing that is free from all disorder is the asking that can not be heard, for it being that asking that has something of disorder in it…. For no one knows order in its entirety, but to the degree one does, to that degree will one’s asking be heard…

For God changes not, His desire is always the same, and that desire is, that which is manifested be free from all disorder…..

Be blessed in the asking that is heard and the confidence it brings to the knowing of Him, for the growing of the new creation….

In the Beloved, Not me

Reactions: Alfredthefifth

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's true that if we ask according to his will he hears us, but God does not answer every prayer, his answers might be, yes, no, wait, i've seen many prayers answred in my own life

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's true that if we ask according to his will he hears us, but God does not answer every prayer, his answers might be, yes, no, wait, i've seen many prayers answred in my own life

The life that learns Him, is a blessed life indeed…

Be blessed in the blessed life, Not me

Reactions: Alfredthefifth

Alfredthefifth

Jul 19, 2022
Greater Tucson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You say he doesn't answer every prayer yet you give three answers that cover all answers.

YES and NO are definitive answers.

WAIT, the time is not right, you are not ready, How much does that cover?

In the three answers you give all things are answered.

But who wants to hear NO or WAIT?

In answering my prayers, I hope for a bolt of lightning or a mighty thunder, but get a gentle tug on my heart. Even the most resounding no from God is no more than a gentle weight or tug on my heart, your heart or any heart.

God answers all prayers, how many are incapable of receiving an answer they won't can't or will not like?

Alfredthefifth