The Basis Of Fellowship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I John 1:1-10

First John One: The Incarnation of the Word of Life 1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.

Introduction 1-4, Walk In The Light 5-7, Confession Of Sin 8-10

1 John 1 - NKJV Bible - Bible Study Tools

Reactions: Not me and Nancy

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 pet 3:8-9

Finally, all of you, be of one mind, sympathetic, loving toward one another, compassionate, humble.

Do not return evil for evil, or insult for insult; but, on the contrary, a blessing, because to this you were called, that you might inherit a blessing.

Peace!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I John 1:1-10

First John One: The Incarnation of the Word of Life 1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.

Introduction 1-4, Walk In The Light 5-7, Confession Of Sin 8-10

1 John 1 - NKJV Bible - Bible Study Tools

Fellowship sure is one way to remain in His joy :)

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fellowship of the Spirit;

One believer personal relationship touching another believers personal relationship, thereby life can be exchanged and both can grow.

(my cent and a half worth)

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If our fellowship is to be 'real', we must love one another in Spirit and in Truth...

We must reconncile with one another, THEN can we offer a pure sacrifice to our Father...

Therefore, if you bring your gift to the altar, and there recall that your brother has anything against you,

leave your gift there at the altar, go first and be reconciled with your brother, and then come and offer your gift

Peace be with you!

Reactions: WalterandDebbie