The Beast is upon us

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Video starts out slow...

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 24
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Tut tut Job...but you have forgotten the rapture!!! :D :) ;)
Jesus just may have got it wrong.

Reactions: bbyrd009

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being "offended" certainly is at epidemic proportion.

Reactions: Job

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Video starts out slow...

The rest of the scripture:
(Matthew 24:11-22) "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. {12} And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. {13} But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. {14} And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. {15} When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand {16} Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: {17} Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: {18} Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. {19} And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! {20} But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: {21} For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. {22} And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened."

I skimmed through the video to see what I suspected it would be about, and its really not at all about "the beast" being upon us per se, but the "spirit" of the beast, or the Antichrist working within the children of disobedience. There are many channels that make these types of videos all the time. They post nothing but video's of endless news streams to give the impression that the end is nigh. While they be can be a source of information sometimes, the buck stops there as to their actual value as they often lack any context beyond the world getting sucked down the toilet. The rest of the scripture makes it very clear that if the real beast was truly upon us, we would all be having the worst days of our natural born lives.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rest of the scripture makes it very clear that if the real beast was truly upon us, we would all be having the worst days of our natural born lives.

I didn't think anyone would actually believe that I had a video of the actual Beast.

Just kidding. :D

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps the real beast that needs to found and killed is lies within each of us:

"So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee." Psalm 73:22

"She [wisdom] hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table." Prov 9:2

Reactions: bbyrd009