The beast's system will offer everyone 'health care'.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it even possible for the enemy of Christ to be honest ?

In the garden was the 'angel of light' honest with Chavah (Eve) ?

With Balaam ?

With Judas the betrayer ?

With Ananias and Saphira ?

In Galatia - the false gospel bringers ?

In hitler's germany ? sung's n.koriea?

Anywhere, ever, was the enemy of Christ "honest" and caring about anyone's well-being?

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it even possible for the enemy of Christ to be honest ?

In the garden was the 'angel of light' honest with Chavah (Eve) ?

With Balaam ?

With Judas the betrayer ?

With Ananias and Saphira ?

In Galatia - the false gospel bringers ?

In hitler's germany ? sung's n.koriea?

Anywhere, ever, was the enemy of Christ "honest" and caring about anyone's well-being?

anything within the hands of man can be in the hands of the enemy of Christ. I make you think I care about you and I have the power to give you what you've been denied. and then I take you for all I can get.

the subject or object or power to do some thing, doesn't make you righteous. its what one does with what one has or been given that can be up-right and just.

I can tell you anything I think you want to hear about something you care about or are in fear of if you trust me.

hence there are scriptural references that state to trust the Lord God only.

so the US of A is a business set up by businessmen, not an box full of entitlements, and the public is the only control over the corruption that always ensues, because its in man's hands. and by the way man is a beast, a beast full of wrath and deceit, that will slaughter millions, starve millions, enslave millions of its own kind for its own gain, or didn't you get that scriptural reference.

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Joseph77

Its simple, when you offer someone healthcare, you are offering a convenience, and most people will sell their souls for convenience. When the real mark of the beast arrives, it will no doubt be sold to the populace as the ultimate healthcare plan. Start performing miracles, healing the sick, and yourself, and rise from the dead, and walk on water, etc, and tell the world that taking the mark will grant them immortality, in perfect health like you, or like their favorite superheroes that Hollywood's been pumping into their heads the last 20 years. I 110% guarantee you most people will be running over each other trying to be the first in line to take it. It will be like black friday on steroids.

Reactions: theophilus

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmmm.... was it convenient to wear a face mask ? The leaders of the usa, politic and medic, admitted every day for two weeks on the noon news that the masks would not help the people wearing them to not be infected. All along it was published that less than 3% , in some countries less than 1/2 percent, would be measurably meaningfully affected even if they got the virus .... yet it was still used to greatly increase control over the populations of the world.....