The Best Approach to Christianity on the Face of the Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*Was not sure where to post this: It is here here in Ethics and Morality.

(there is 4 post total if you desire to look at the best approach it’s in #4) God bless you!

Classical Liberalism:

Every individual in nature, is given an individual property by nature, not to be invaded or usurped by any, and that "no man or institution has power over the rights and liberties over another and no other over any man"

Do not get me wrong, I believe we should respect of governing authorities as the Bible suggests, however Classic Liberalism is defined as above. ( I am also Apolitical and do not get into politics but God has people in those type of places).

All individuals have the right to be who they are, express their thoughts, their opinions, and live freely by their own lifestyle they choose, without the dictation of another, and allowing them to be how God made them.

Chomsky: "Primarily [Anarchism] is a tendency that is suspicious and skeptical of domination, authority, and hierarchy. It seeks (out) structures of hierarchy and domination in human life over the whole range, extending from, say patriarchal families to, say, imperial systems and it asks whether those systems are justified. Their authority is not self-justifying. They have to have to give a reason for it, a justification. And if they can't justify that authority and power and control (which is the usual case) then the authority ought to be dismantled and replaced by something more free and just. And as I understand it, anarchy is that tendency. It takes different forms at different times."

This anarchism is not - destroying things and reviling against the governing authorities but this above is that view of a Christian Anarchist perspective, from the mind of Chomsky.

Christian Anarchism - 1. Call out their current systems of Christianity and their authority as illegitimate and demanding, that they reasonably justify their existence and the authority claim to have over other people, and 2) to take any Christian system that fails to justify their control, authority and power over people and help dismantle them as a means to replace them with something better.

Christian Anarchist Part 1 under Classical Liberalism - "Label all current systems of Christianity as illegitimate and demand that all everyone of them to reasonably justify their existence and the authority, control, and demands that they place on others."

Which is counter intuitive to allowing God being the governing authority by the Holy Spirit.

Direct contradiction: We have seen Colonialism, Slavery, Racism, Misogyny, and even violence against those who differ with you on matters of conscience. From who claim to be followers of Jesus, who have had people other christians killed. There have been preaching against Homosexuals, Adulteries, People addicted to vices, People who drink, People who smoke, and all non-Christians of other faiths, in dogging them down. Excommunication of others, and all these factions are created through Authority. Some even have condemn them to hell and they are gonna burn forever and God is going to laugh and mock them.

Jesus said he didn't come condemn he came to preach the gospel and save you.

These causes have:

Removing people from Christ putting them in the chains of bondage of denominationalism, division, doctrinal demands, practices of laws and tithes, Materialism, and serving and fearing men over serving and fearing God.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. We have biblical evidence of Yeshua supporting rouge believers in Mark 9 his apostles wanted to cast out a guy who was using Jesus name and he told them to leave him alone, that if the man "was not against them he was for them"

2. We have God himself say (past the age of the Jewish law) that He would write his laws on individuals hearts and minds.

3. We have the day of pentecost where some 3000 souls wandered back to their homes without any form of leadership and started their own churches as part of the bride.

4. We have Paul who did not convene or consult with the twelve original apostles but went out doing what the Holy Spirit lead him to do.

5. Then we have the repeated evidences that the gates of hell could not prevail against the Church/Bride (of that day) and part of the reasons she was under direct apostolic rule until Yeshua came back to save her.

6. And then almost all these apostles writings to "them/then exclusively" and were centralized around the teaching that he was coming back and she needed to be holy, unblemished and without spot until He did.

7. That Hebrews 12 plainly has God say that he was going to shake both heaven and earth one more time (which was then) and that anything that could be shaken would be leveled to the dust leaving the only remaining things to be unshakable things - non-material, non-man related things, spiritual and heavenly derived.

8. And then we have the proven fact that the day and hour arrived. At the destruction of Jerusalem where everything from the former Age of Material Religion - touch not, taste not, temple, dietary demands, priest hoods, genealogies were leveled to the ground.

1 Corinthians 10:29
2 Corinthians 3:17
Galatians 5:1
Galatians 5:13

All individuals have to choose, and that is predicated on our choices.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be careful of those who try to put you under bondage.

2 Peter 2:19

Let freedom in Christ reign, go direct to God through Christ, and be free and let him set you free.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Best Approach to Christianity on the Face of the Earth - now it is just approach and there all kinds of approaches out there for you to decide how you may live your own life and approach Christianity.

No memberships,
No authority over doctrine or practice,
No demands,
No Discipline,
Nothing signed,
No commitments,
No followup on attendance or absence,
No tithes or offerings collected or mentioned,
No intrusions into the beliefs or opinions of others or their lives,
No assignments,
No causes.

Hearing the Bible and learning verse by verse, Free open dialogue, and everyone having the liberty to choose and decide at the end of it after they leave. All are welcome.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Best Approach to Christianity on the Face of the Earth - now it is just approach and there all kinds of approaches out there for you to decide how you may live your own life and approach Christianity.

No memberships,
No demands,
No Discipline,
Nothing signed,
No commitments,
No assignments,
No causes.

Hearing the Bible and learning verse by verse, Free open dialogue, and everyone having the liberty to choose and decide at the end of it after they leave. All are welcome.

So are you against all traditional church structures? What about elders and how we are to submit to watchmen over our souls?

I myself am torn between two ways of thinking:

The first way is that Christianity is not about politics at all and should be focused on the Eternal Kingdom rather than America or who is President.

The second way is that we should have influence in the world and seek to make changes that way.

I may make a thread about that.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you against all traditional church structures? What about elders and how we are to submit to watchmen over our souls?

Wynona, you asked some great questions here.

What I am against is people making demands on people in which they should adhere to. Thinking about this brings to my mind is how today at least from my perspective, to Love God is the first thing that anyone should do. Right? That is what Jesus had said. Thus one has to make a decision.

Does One put the demands of me and someone to conform me to their will and ways, in residing in a church and allow them to have dominion over which direction to go?

Where do they get the authority?

Does being put under that type of authority being man: Lead to more freedom or to more bondage?

Or Does One put God first, and his will and his ways first?

Jesus said that we are to Love God first, it seems to me it is was him who set out and laid the ground commandments out, and fulfilled the Law, and Prophets. And ultimately this action one choose to do, leads to loving God first, in turning leads to having love towards other, regardless and irrespective of what church denomination that they attend, or what religious background they are from, or what type of background lifestyle they had.

The Last question here is, would you rather God be the authority over by the Holy Spirit, or Men, and as individual human beings we can go to the Bible, and prayerfully ask God to help us with understanding, with consideration of asking the W questions.

Who is the audience being written to?
Who is this addressing?
Does these things really apply to us now today? (Some things be spiritually applied by anything material not so much if you come from the aspect of Jesus having returned and taken the bride back the in his day in age which lead to the 70ad destruction of Jerusalem)

Now what you decide to do is totally up to you and what you pursue is up to you, and I will love you the same no matter what way you personally decide to Go with your faith in the resurrected Christ.

Great questions and thank you for being honest.

I myself am torn between two ways of thinking:

The first way is that Christianity is not about politics at all and should be focused on the Eternal Kingdom rather than America or who is President.

The second way is that we should have influence in the world and seek to make changes that way.

I may make a thread about that.

Wynona, being someone who apolitical (I do not get into politics), and someone who understand the world itself is always going to remain the same. People are going to be born in to, wars will go on, life will be taken by other people, manipulations will happen, there will be those who seek for God and truth, there will be those who do not desire that nor seek out God nor care for the truth. The darkness of the world and the corruption it brings is due to the natural fallen nature of man, in which (to me) the only restoration comes by looking to the one who is the light of the world (Jesus), and to set our eyes, and focus on Him and what the will of God for us in Christ is for us in our lives as we all live individually in our accountability of our own life towards our Creator.

If you have any more question, I would like to help if I can and if this information is helpful somehow please also let me know. Not making any demands, just throwing out some thoughts for you to consider in your own personal walk of faith with God being with you in your life, in your faith of the Lord Jesus Christ, who died, was buried, and resurrected.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wynona, you asked some great questions here.

What I am against is people making demands on people in which they should adhere to. Thinking about this brings to my mind is how today at least from my perspective, to Love God is the first thing that anyone should do. Right? That is what Jesus had said. Thus one has to make a decision.

Does One put the demands of me and someone to conform me to their will and ways, in residing in a church and allow them to have dominion over which direction to go?

Where do they get the authority?

Does being put under that type of authority being man: Lead to more freedom or to more bondage?

Or Does One put God first, and his will and his ways first?

Jesus said that we are to Love God first, it seems to me it is was him who set out and laid the ground commandments out, and fulfilled the Law, and Prophets. And ultimately this action one choose to do, leads to loving God first, in turning leads to having love towards other, regardless and irrespective of what church denomination that they attend, or what religious background they are from, or what type of background lifestyle they had.

The Last question here is, would you rather God be the authority over by the Holy Spirit, or Men, and as individual human beings we can go to the Bible, and prayerfully ask God to help us with understanding, with consideration of asking the W questions.

Who is the audience being written to?
Who is this addressing?
Does these things really apply to us now today? (Some things be spiritually applied by anything material not so much if you come from the aspect of Jesus having returned and taken the bride back the in his day in age which lead to the 70ad destruction of Jerusalem)

Now what you decide to do is totally up to you and what you pursue is up to you, and I will love you the same no matter what way you personally decide to Go with your faith in the resurrected Christ.

Great questions and thank you for being honest.

Wynona, being someone who apolitical (I do not get into politics), and someone who understand the world itself is always going to remain the same. People are going to be born in to, wars will go on, life will be taken by other people, manipulations will happen, there will be those who seek for God and truth, there will be those who do not desire that nor seek out God nor care for the truth. The darkness of the world and the corruption it brings is due to the natural fallen nature of man, in which (to me) the only restoration comes by looking to the one who is the light of the world (Jesus), and to set our eyes, and focus on Him and what the will of God for us in Christ is for us in our lives as we all live individually in our accountability of our own life towards our Creator.

If you have any more question, I would like to help if I can and if this information is helpful somehow please also let me know. Not making any demands, just throwing out some thoughts for you to consider in your own personal walk of faith with God being with you in your life, in your faith of the Lord Jesus Christ, who died, was buried, and resurrected.

I definitely think that some churches operate in a cult-like mindset. But I don't believe God is against all authority structures.

God expects spiritual leaders to give account for our souls. (Hebrews 13:17) Thats why we respect and submit to them.

As you mentioned, God should be obeyed first. So if a spiritual leader asks you to sin or prioritize the church above everything else, were not to obey them.

Remember that God sees authority as servant-style (Mark 10:41-43).

The Bible even says to submit to governors and local authorities. (Romans 13:1)

But again, only if they don't ask you to sin. In Acts, the disciples said we must obey God and not men.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wynona,

After giving some time to think about what you have stated, one thing to point to is the very first post which may help you understand where I am coming from. As I agree wholeheartedly about how in Romans 13 it talk about respecting our governs and local authorities.

The question that came to my mind was this considering the Ancient Text was not written for Americans, however converted from what was once letters to people in that day in age which have been collected during a period of time which I believe God had preserved and allowed us to now have an insiders look from Creation to Revelation. Hebrews was specifically written to Jewish people - in which was addressing the supremacy of Christ to them, those spiritual leaders in that day, would have been none other than the Apostles who had walked with Jesus, talked with Jesus, and witnessed the death and burial of Jesus.

Those men were the leaders in the Apostolic Record which is called the New Testament today.

Would there be any other spiritual leaders after John the Beloved died, in consideration of all of these things?

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question that came to my mind was this considering the Ancient Text was not written for Americans, however converted from what was once letters to people in that day in age which have been collected during a period of time which I believe God had preserved and allowed us to now have an insiders look from Creation to Revelation.

I'm not sure how the Scripture in Romans 13:11 doesn't apply to Americans today.

If Scripture does not apply to us as Americans, then how do you know which ones do or not? Why believe any of it?

Those men were the leaders in the Apostolic Record which is called the New Testament today.

Would there be any other spiritual leaders after John the Beloved died, in consideration of all of these things?

I believe that there are still Apostles, Teachers, Pastors, Prophets, and Evangelists today. I believe God still calls spiritual leaders to ministry.

I don't think it has anything to do with a degree. God calls people and its up to them to respond.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure how the Scripture in Romans 13:11 doesn't apply to Americans today.

If Scripture does not apply to us as Americans, then how do you know which ones do or not? Why believe any of it?

Now please don’t get me wrong as you may believe how you felt lead to believe and though we have a disagreement remember I will always love you the same.

Just to challenge you, cause if we don’t challenge ourselves I’m not sure we grow very much. Romans was written to Christian Saints in Rome, and back the Nero had come in to power, and Paul is writing to those Christians in Rome to respect their governing authorities.

Where can one get the authority to say that is for the whole of America and should live by? If it was indeed written to those who are seekers of God?

One can share this information consider it, reject it or accept it.

I believe that there are still Apostles, Teachers, Pastors, Prophets, and Evangelists today. I believe God still calls spiritual leaders to ministry.

I don't think it has anything to do with a degree. God calls people and its up to them to respond.

Fair enough, what about the Apostles in the Latter Day Saint Church? They have men whom they call apostles, however the real apostles were (to me) those who walked around and was with Jesus as he was in the flesh and taught them, as they traveled along with him in his day.

Today sure there are people who teach the Bible, and there like the Latter Day Saints, make demand over others, in their “position of so called authority”.

This is my view and perspective is that God is the authority, and he governs by his Holy Spirit in those who are having faith in Christ.

I use the scripture from Jeremiah in which God writes on the heart and minds of individuals who are his.

Jeremiah 31:33.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now please don’t get me wrong as you may believe how you felt lead to believe and though we have a disagreement remember I will always love you the same.

Just to challenge you, cause if we don’t challenge ourselves I’m not sure we grow very much. Romans was written to Christian Saints in Rome, and back the Nero had come in to power, and Paul is writing to those Christians in Rome to respect their governing authorities.

Where can one get the authority to say that is for the whole of America and should live by? If it was indeed written to those who are seekers of God?

One can share this information consider it, reject it or accept it.

Fair enough, what about the Apostles in the Latter Day Saint Church? They have men whom they call apostles, however the real apostles where (to me) those who walked around and was with Jesus as he was in the flesh and taught them, as they traveled along with him in his day.

Today sure there is people who teach the Bible, and there like the Latter Day Saints, make demand over others, in their “position of so called authority”.

That is my view and perspective is that God is the authority, and he governs by his Holy Spirit in those who are having faith in Christ.

I use the scripture from Jeremiah in which God writes on the heart and minds of individuals who are his.

Jeremiah 31:33.

I'm not actually sure Paul actually wrote during the reign of Nero. But even if he did, I believe his advice counts for Americans too, provided we aren't being made to do evil by law. The Scripture clearly states that governing authorities are ordained by God to keep order.

To be honest, I think the LDS church is a cult. I believe they are among the false prophets Jesus warned about. Authority is to serve others, not make up meaningless traditions for others to follow.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fair enough sister.

Thank you for also challenging me in your thoughts and ideas, Wynona. :)

Reactions: Wynona

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(there is 4 post total if you desire to look at the best approach it’s in #4) God bless you!

Classical Liberalism:

Every individual in nature, is given an individual property by nature, not to be invaded or usurped by any, and that "no man or institution has power over the rights and liberties over another and no other over any man"

Do not get me wrong, I believe we should respect of governing authorities as the Bible suggests, however Classic Liberalism is defined as above. ( I am also Apolitical and do not get into politics but God has people in those type of places).

All individuals have the right to be who they are, express their thoughts, their opinions, and live freely by their own lifestyle they choose, without the dictation of another, and allowing them to be how God made them.

Chomsky: "Primarily [Anarchism] is a tendency that is suspicious and skeptical of domination, authority, and hierarchy. It seeks (out) structures of hierarchy and domination in human life over the whole range, extending from, say patriarchal families to, say, imperial systems and it asks whether those systems are justified. Their authority is not self-justifying. They have to have to give a reason for it, a justification. And if they can't justify that authority and power and control (which is the usual case) then the authority ought to be dismantled and replaced by something more free and just. And as I understand it, anarchy is that tendency. It takes different forms at different times."

This anarchism is not - destroying things and reviling against the governing authorities but this above is that view of a Christian Anarchist perspective, from the mind of Chomsky.

Christian Anarchism - 1. Call out their current systems of Christianity and their authority as illegitimate and demanding, that they reasonably justify their existence and the authority claim to have over other people, and 2) to take any Christian system that fails to justify their control, authority and power over people and help dismantle them as a means to replace them with something better.

Christian Anarchist Part 1 under Classical Liberalism - "Label all current systems of Christianity as illegitimate and demand that all everyone of them to reasonably justify their existence and the authority, control, and demands that they place on others."

Which is counter intuitive to allowing God being the governing authority by the Holy Spirit.

Direct contradiction: We have seen Colonialism, Slavery, Racism, Misogyny, and even violence against those who differ with you on matters of conscience. From who claim to be followers of Jesus, who have had people other christians killed. There have been preaching against Homosexuals, Adulteries, People addicted to vices, People who drink, People who smoke, and all non-Christians of other faiths, in dogging them down. Excommunication of others, and all these factions are created through Authority. Some even have condemn them to hell and they are gonna burn forever and God is going to laugh and mock them.

These causes have:

Removing people from Christ putting them in the chains of bondage of denominationalism, division, doctrinal demands, practices of laws and tithes, Materialism, and serving and fearing men over serving and fearing God.
The Gospel frees people up to obey cheerfully, Matthew. No bondage required. No debate intended. :)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...for you to decide how you may live your own life and approach Christianity.
The Bible does not condone such a cavalier attitude. So if you wish to be an Anarchist, join the Democratic Party.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No memberships,
No demands,
No Discipline,
Nothing signed,
No commitments,
No assignments,
No causes.

That doesn't sound like a church. Moses was the greatest leader in the bible next to Jesus and he set up authority. The rules changed with Jesus' atonement. The disciples of Jesus were to sell all and give to the poor. It was a requirement which goes above tithing. And there is an established governing body of the church spelled out in the new testament as well.

I think it's important that we follow Jesus' teachings.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible does not condone such a cavalier attitude. So if you wish to be an Anarchist, join the Democratic Party.

Hello Enoch,

I’m a-political. Christian Anarchism has nothing to do with “material religion in the sense of having to obey some person doctrinal demands” and because of that allows us to follow the Lord Jesus Christ and his freely as an individual chooses, either abiding in Christ following the spirit, or following their flesh.

I can’t really judge other people and if I do I’ll be judged right back.

Here are some truthful points as I was partaking in some these self made actions below.

There are people out there who are Christian believers but they don’t believe they have to forgive someone if they have done them wrong. That is an individual choice they make…

There are people who believe they need to point out other peoples flaws and shame them in front of others, and not talk about their own, as a Christian. That is an individual choice they make…

All of us are responsible for what one does with their own life - to God. Not to Man.

Hope you understand my brother,

I love you!

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't sound like a church. Moses was the greatest leader in the bible next to Jesus and he set up authority. The rules changed with Jesus' atonement. The disciples of Jesus were to sell all and give to the poor. It was a requirement which goes above tithing. And there is an established governing body of the church spelled out in the new testament as well.

I think it's important that we follow Jesus' teachings.

Devin, I believe it is good to follow Jesus to my brother. I also believe it is very beneficial for people who go to church to not just be fed milk all the time. To me it’s important for Christians to grow in their walk which is by faith.

Some things the Bible speaks on people don’t like to hear, if we just get rid of those pages we have less than a whole gospel and some meat is taken away from them.

People coming to a gathering to learn the Word should be taught it, in unadulterated truth, and even if your teachings don’t line up with traditions ways of thinking it is still important to consider Jesus being important, the apostles letters, revelation, even Genesis to Malachi. All of it can be useful on life to grow, in the spirit of Christ given to believers!

I never learned in church … until I found someone willingly to teach verse by verse even going against the grain of “traditional Christianity “ that many (which I respect) tend to hold dear to their hearts.

Love you brother!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Gospel frees people up to obey cheerfully, Matthew. No bondage required. No debate intended. :)
Qoheleth,

Understood. Jesus came to set captives free to be in liberty to think, choice, and decide what they are going to do. By following the Spirit that God gives them, and it’s so important to me as a Christian believer for people to do so. When it comes to teaching church that is a great responsibility, it comes with being humble and doing everything in serving our Master, and the Father in Heaven in the name of Jesus Christ in sharing unadulterated truth, and even going against the grain of what has been taught traditionally over and throughout the years, lead by the spirit, in my understanding and perspective.

Love you!

(side question does your name have a definition? I wouldn’t know how to say that word exactly right I bet). Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m sorry if I have given the intentions of this being a church set up it’s actually just an approach a person can take if they wanna decide to teach other people be it at home; youtube; meeting up in the park; of course you would desire to teach the word just like anyone else that goes to church, however the assembly of people have the right to stay and listen or get up and leave. There is no forcing agenda or anything like that, so please be mindful when you read post #4 it is simply an approach and it is the way God has set it up in my opinion.

Which leads to people being free to choose, to partake in learning and they don’t have to agree on everything the teacher May say and at the end of a teaching if someone has questions they can ask the teacher.

If the teacher doesn’t know or can’t explain they can ask to follow up maybe next week or they can be open and honest and say they don’t know.

See how this can be liberating and free to do in Christ lead by the spirit though you will have your own conjectures and opinions but people can disagree and we still love each other at the end of the day.

God is love.

God bless you!

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Classical Liberalism:

These causes have:

1 Corinthians 5 comes to mind. Paul said to kick out the person who was into sexual immorality within the church. In fact, Paul went further and said do not eat (fellowship) with any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person. (See 1 Corinthians 5:11-13).

Take for example the evils of the Catholic church: Can you imagine trying to read a bible verse with other Christians when a Catholic practices his idolatry of worshiping a Mary statue right next to you? What about those Christians who believe that porn is not a problem? Can you read a Bible verse with other Christians while they practice porn right next to you? So there is evil and sin one has to deal with and speak out against. If not, then one is no better than Satan and the evil things he does. Sin is the dividing line.

The problem in the churches today is that they are not actually focused on helping people to make disciples. It's a big building with man made entertainment programs that seek to collect money to keep a building running with the Bible thrown in. I visited many churches, and I was never taught the ways of Christ. Let's talk to others in our neighborhood about Christ or hand out tracts? Nope. Let's help the poor in our area? Nope. Let's talk about how to overcome sin in your life? Nope. I got some entertaining messages and some happy songs and then come back next week and wash and repeat. The churches today are all about a lack of true discipleship to Jesus Christ. Jesus said pick up your cross, deny yourself and follow Him. Yes, each person must choose this for themselves. We cannot force people to do anything, but at the same time, we should not fellowship with evil believers and not say there is a problem going on. We are living in the last days and many have a form of godliness but they deny the power thereof (2 Timothy 3:1-9).

Christianity is more than just reading the Bible together It's Christ in you... the hope of glory. Christ changes lives so as to lead them do good and not evil. I am not going to let another Christian chainsaw another person in half while I read Scripture. Not gonna happen. There has to be a level of morality we stand for. Granted, I think there are some wrong approaches that Christians take against morality. For example: I don't think it is wise or beneficial for Christians stand outside abortion clinics and protest. If a Christian is abiding in Christ, then abortion is naturally wrong for a true believer. They know it is murder because Christ lives in them and witnesses to them this kind of thing. I would not want to fellowship with believers who thought abortion was okay because it would be the same as that messed up in the head Christian guy who believes he can chainsaw others in half. We have to stand for what is good. If not, then one is joining in with evil and or evil people. It's that simple.

Leaders also need to serve you, and not the other way around. Jesus said the greatest among you is the one who serves. I don't see this any church today. It's all about... how I must serve the programs and needs of that church and it's main body. They are not interested in serving you and helping you spiritually. It's putting on a light show, giving a nice speech to ponder, and then collecting money. This does not change. Unbelievers and believers can worship God together in the same building. Unbelievers can come to Christ in the crowd when they are ready. This is not how it should be. What fellowship does light have with darkness?