The Bible is Primarily about Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus told the Jewish leaders in John 5:

You study the scriptures diligently, supposing that in having them you have eternal life; their testimony points to me. 46 If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.
After Jesus' resurrection, he interacted with two disciples on the road to Emmaus, Luke 24:

24 "Some of those who were with us went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said, but him [Jesus] they did not see.”
25 And he said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?” 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them what was written in all the Scriptures about Himself.
Later, Jesus showed up to the Eleven plus other disciples:

44 Jesus said to them, “These are the words I spoke to you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about Me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the Psalms.” 45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures.
Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets in the OT.

Reactions: Earburner

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No it's not. It's about God. Even Jesus made it about God not himself. Its always been about God.

Jesus never wanted you to worship him. He only wanted to glorify his Father. As should you, he is your Father to.

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus told the Jewish leaders in John 5:

After Jesus' resurrection, he interacted with two disciples on the road to Emmaus, Luke 24:

Later, Jesus showed up to the Eleven plus other disciples:

Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets in the OT.
I think that it's possible Moses was given, by God, the Creation Story with a slant, with the understanding that God had invested in His Word the solution to any subtraction from HIs original formula. If God had wanted 1 = 1, and Satan/Man made it 1 - 1 = 1, then God would automatically insert (1 - 1) + 1 = 1.

So the original Creation formulated by God's Word was explained to Moses to be a Creation Account designed to produce Children for God among Mankind. But after the Fall, God tailored the Creation Story to account for the addition of Christian Redemption, which was already "baked" into His Word. The light now was viewed as Christ overcoming the darkness, and Man created in the image of God was now viewed as Christ, the image of God, producing many children for God.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it's not. It's about God. Even Jesus made it about God not himself. Its always been about God.

Jesus never wanted you to worship him. He only wanted to glorify his Father. As should you, he is your Father to.
And God the Father and God the Son are not One???
John 14:23

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States