The Biblical Definition of Repentance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Tuesday brothers and sister in Christ!
I'm just sharing a message with you on the biblical meaning of repentance. You might be surprised that it isn't what immediately comes to mind when we consider the modern-day meaning.

Give it a listen if you like. It's freely given, no ads, nothing for sale, just the Word :)
YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes/ Instagram

I'd also love to hear your testimonials of repentance in your transformation to be more like our precious Jesus. Amen :)

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just sharing a message with you on the biblical meaning of repentance. You might be surprised that it isn't what immediately comes to mind when we consider the modern-day meaning.

Give it a listen if you like. It's freely given, no ads, nothing for sale, just the Word :)

I'd also love to hear your testimonials of repentance in your transformation to be more like our precious Jesus. Amen :)

How long is it? I may take a listen if its short.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
can you repent and be saved for killing someone?

and what if the family member of the person you killed wants to kill you and says he will never forgive you?

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
:eek: your browser will leak your identity?
you're too fearful
i think you should change your browser this is better than firefox it has more freedom
Releases · fork-maintainers/iceraven-browser
View attachment 25283
This is the message I get at the You Tube link.
Potential Identity Leak
You are about to load a page from youtube.com.

If you are a youtube.com logged-in user, information about your identity might be acquired by christianityboard.com.

Load anonymously
Load normally

We have antivirus and other add-ons on our PC's and phones for a reason. Not fear.Security.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
This is the message I get at the You Tube link.
Potential Identity Leak
You are about to load a page from youtube.com.

If you are a youtube.com logged-in user, information about your identity might be acquired by christianityboard.com.

Load anonymously
Load normally

We have antivirus and other add-ons on our PC's and phones for a reason. Not fear.Security.
I only fear ransomware
but most dangerous virus found in PC's does not affect android phones
this one here is another permanent solution for being cautious with youtube
with this you don't really need to logout or login
it is a different legal app it's not on playstore because it is illegal on playstore but using it is not
with this you can download music/video even share it with another device without logging in there is also no ads and it's lightweight
and note this is just 1 app where there are more other alts to it there is also that inside playstore but it is a slowpoke
Screenshot_2022-08-20-12-17-48-87.jpg
Releases · TeamNewPipe/NewPipe

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If "repentance" doesn't mean we stop sinning, then I don't see what value it has.