The Big Lie...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have just watched this and it is very interesting....in view of the current world situation.

Thoughts....?

Reactions: Truman and Ziggy

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure. The majority of people in the world are slaves to the machine that operates in the shadows.

We're expendable. While the 1% or so are the takers, those who feast on our lives as we exist being grist for the mill.
The illusion they weave into our population is freedom, liberty, democracy.

When in truth they are in control of all those freedoms. Because they're afforded to us by their laws.
We're only as free as the law defines freedom.

Example: Constitutional inalienable rights of free speech and freedom of assembly.

Reality: protesting something in public? You need a permit to speak freely and assemble to protest as protesters.

It's the illusion of freedom that makes us blind to our shackles.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It’s all about the truth and how much we are willing to suffer to promote it......or will we just be cowardly sheep looking out for our own comfort and not having the courage of our convictions?

Courage......is that what we lack? I like the way Solzhenitsyn describes the way we can personally stand up to totalitarian rule by not compromising the truth even in the smallest way. The powers that be operate on a fabric of lies and fear.....but who do we fear more? Are we just cowards and follow the line of least resistance? Do we compromise just for the sake of peace?

Rev 21:7-8...
“Anyone conquering will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 8 But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and the sexually immoral and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This means the second death.”

Nothing good awaits the cowards.....we can see whose company they are in....:(

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God causes governments to rise and fall.
We get what we allow. And we get what we deserve.
Stand for truth and lies shall fall.
Hugs

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s all about the truth and how much we are willing to suffer to promote it......or will we just be cowardly sheep looking out for our own comfort and not having the courage of our convictions?

Courage......is that what we lack? I like the way Solzhenitsyn describes the way we can personally stand up to totalitarian rule by not compromising the truth even in the smallest way. The powers that be operate on a fabric of lies and fear.....but who do we fear more? Are we just cowards and follow the line of least resistance? Do we compromise just for the sake of peace?

Rev 21:7-8...
“Anyone conquering will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 8 But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and the sexually immoral and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This means the second death.”

Nothing good awaits the cowards.....we can see whose company they are in....:(
I was think the answer to that either or equation was had with the inception of the lockdown.

Stay in your homes indefinitely at that point. Unless you're an essential worker.

Some states even made for arrests for non-compliance.
Then the powers behind it all decided to test the boundaries by targeting religious worship. Individuals and places of worship. Christians being the primary target.

Will we obey?
Or will we go to church and comport ourselves as one committed to civil disobedience?

To make it all palatable the government paid us to stay home.
What?

Then, to make the isolation experiment stop, what happens?

A "solution". Just consent to the vaccine and be free.

What will you sacrifice in order to to feel free in your own country?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't sacrifice what I don't own.
I already gave my life to My King Jesus
Amen
They can take my body but God owns my soul.
Hugs