The Big Story [Video on The Bible from its beginning to end]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello brothers, I wanted to share a video I made to honor the Lord.

It is called The Big Story, and it tells The Bible from its beginning to its end, without saying a single word. It is an artistical video. I hope you like it.

You have great video editing skills. May God bless you as you use them in His service.

Aug 31, 2022
Caleta Olivia, Santa Cruz Province.
Faith
Christian
Country
Argentina
You have great video editing skills. May God bless you as you use them in His service.
Thank you.

I plan on making the remaster, in HD, but I am still poisoned.

I have been poisoned in my country Argentina, in which has been biological warfare for years, but like nothing. People are either not caring, or not knowing.

But this led me to discover not only the cause of "autism", but even the cure.

Autism is a symptom of poisoning that is mainly caused by organochlorines, specially those of the type similar to DDT.

And it would be cured cleaning the blood and the cells using hemodialysis.

This will shock anyone.

Lots of chronic illnesses are just symptoms of poisoning.

That way, lots of "schizophrenics" are going to be cured. The same "autistics", and any kind of mafia language diagnosis.

The panacea has always been hidden in plain sight, dissuaded with the false excuse that it was only for cases of "renal failure".

So it is still today hidden. We have to react as a society to get it.

So what I say to anyone is, please, share the message.

Help me get the treatment right on time.

Thank you.

More information in modernprocer.com.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.

I plan on making the remaster, in HD, but I am still poisoned.

I have been poisoned in my country Argentina, in which has been biological warfare for years, but like nothing. People are either not caring, or not knowing.

But this led me to discover not only the cause of "autism", but even the cure.

Autism is a symptom of poisoning that is mainly caused by organochlorines, specially those of the type similar to DDT.

And it would be cured cleaning the blood and the cells using hemodialysis.

This will shock anyone.

Lots of chronic illnesses are just symptoms of poisoning.

That way, lots of "schizophrenics" are going to be cured. The same "autistics", and any kind of mafia language diagnosis.

The panacea has always been hidden in plain sight, dissuaded with the false excuse that it was only for cases of "renal failure".

So it is still today hidden. We have to react as a society to get it.

So what I say to anyone is, please, share the message.

Help me get the treatment right on time.

Thank you.

More information in modernprocer.com.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that you (and many others) have been poisoned primarily by drinking yerba mate (caffeine) and that blood cleansing is needed by way of dialysis.

Aug 31, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
Argentina
If I understand you correctly, you are saying that you (and many others) have been poisoned primarily by drinking yerba mate (caffeine) and that blood cleansing is needed by way of dialysis.
Yes, I got poisoned drinking poisoned yerba mate, which naturally has caffeine. But caffeine is not a poison.

I want to express myself clearly to avoid misunderstandings.

Under the excuse of "pesticides", absolutely between comas, some poisons have been allowed to be mingled with agriculture, just to poison the people.

Some poisons are more dangerous than others.

There are some, that are absolutely biological weapons, like the organochlorines. DDT was banned, for example, in the USA in the 70's.

But some countries were left more vulnerable, as cowards were abandoning them, fleeing to the corrals called "first-world countries", instead of facing the situation and defending.

So these things, for example, happened in Argentina.

But in all the world kind of the same.

These poisons, the organochlorines, are pushed like in Russian roulette in some vaccines. One never knows what he is getting. That's how infant autism is explained.

Then the diagnosis is just a matter of dosis, and how the person be behaving.

So, furthering the subject of DDT-type organochlorines, they keep the sodium channels of the cells constantly open, causing a fixed state of neurotoxicity. The neuron is frying.

That's why the person is constantly isolating herself. She can't handle stimulation. It's the MK-Ultra.

And these poisons have half-lives of years. They are not detoxed normally, it has to be understood like that.

So the way is to clean the blood and the cells.

If the blood is cleansed, then the cells will dump anything else they had stored. It's all a matter of insisting with the sessions of hemodialysis that be necessary.

Why hemodialysis? Because it's the smart choice. That's how it has to be in the 21st century. And no one should be lacking it.

This calls for war, let me tell you.

All this poisoning has been done in purpose because the psychopaths that have done this and much more, don't want to be given their pay, instead they were speculating with killing all the people of the world.

But no one can hide from God or mock him.

They are getting their pay, and reduced to a fraction of the damn thing they are.

Those that be escaping will have problems for later. No one escapes from God.

So what I ask is please, share this all you can.

I don't want anyone to steal the glory away from the Lord.

The psychopaths wanted to present themselves as saviors of the problems they had caused, but after the worldwide genocide.

But no, they are getting backfired.

Church, take your stance, and glorify the Lord. He is doing us justice. To us, and many more.

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I got poisoned drinking poisoned yerba mate, which naturally has caffeine. But caffeine is not a poison.

I want to express myself clearly to avoid misunderstandings.

Under the excuse of "pesticides", absolutely between comas, some poisons have been allowed to be mingled with agriculture, just to poison the people.

Some poisons are more dangerous than others.

There are some, that are absolutely biological weapons, that are the organochlorines. DDT was banned, for example, in the USA in the 70's.

But some countries were left more vulnerable, as cowards were abandoning them, fleeing to the corrals called "first-world countries", instead of facing the situation and defending.

So these things, for example, happened in Argentina.

But in all the world kind of the same.

These poisons, the organochlorines, are pushed like in Russian roulette in some vaccines. One never knows what he is getting. That's how infant autism is explained.

Then the diagnosis is just a matter of dosis, and how the person be behaving.

So, furthering the subject of DDT-type organochlorines, they keep the sodium channels of the cells constantly open, causing a fixed state of neurotoxicity. The neuron is frying.

That's why the person is constantly isolating herself. She can't handle stimulation. It's the MK-Ultra.

And these poisons have half-lives of years. They are not detoxed normally, it has to be understood like that.

So the way is to clean the blood and the cells.

If the blood is cleansed, then the cells will dump anything else they had stored. It's all a matter of insisting with the sessions of hemodialysis that be necessary.

Why hemodialysis? Because it's the smart choice. That's how it has to be in the 21st century. And no one should be lacking it.

This calls for war, let me tell you.

All this poisoning has been done in purpose because the psychopaths that have done this and much more, don't want to be given their pay, instead they were speculating with killing all the people of the world.

But no one can hide from God or mock him.

They are getting their pay, and reduced to a fraction of the damn thing they are.

Those that be escaping will have problems for later. No one escapes from God.

So what I ask is please, share this all you can.

I don't want anyone to steal the glory away from the Lord.

The psychopaths wanted to present themselves as saviors of the problems they had caused, but after the worldwide genocide.

But no, they are getting backfired.

Church, take your stance, and glorify the Lord. He is doing us justice. To us, and many more.

I’ll pray for you brother. I’m thankful for your newly elected President,

Javier Milei​

-he’s making significant reforms already. Perhaps this new direction will expose some of the corruption you are speaking about.

Aug 31, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
Argentina
I’ll pray for you brother. I’m thankful for your newly elected President,

Javier Milei​

-he’s making significant reforms already. Perhaps this new direction will expose some of the corruption you are speaking about.
No, that's how these things happen, for naive people thinking that the puppets put by the Devil are going to improve things.

I've written some important messages in my website, you would do well in checking them out.