The Black Horse: Is Famine Coming?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello lovely friends!

We’re picking up this week on our discussion of the four horsemen by taking a good look at the black horsemen and seeing if indeed famine will be coming. We also shared some practical advice on how to prepare for food shortages.

You may or may not believe that there is a coming famine that is being engineered, but I encourage you to give this a listen (YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes). There have already been messages (even from the President) that a food shortage is coming and as recent as this week, we’ve been told corn, chickpea, tomato products, and more could be sparse on grocery store shelves soon.

We shouldn’t fear, greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world, but we are told to be alert and aware. Share your thoughts on these questions if you’d like. I’d love to hear your opinion:

Do you think there is a coming famine?

Do you think the black horse is riding or will be soon?

If yes, what are your thoughts on prayerfully preparing?

God bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Son of man, when a land sins against me by breaking faith, I stretch out my hand against it and break its staff of bread, I let famine loose upon it and cut off from it both man and beast;

Pax et Bonum