The Body of Christ: Watchmen, Followers, and the Reluctant Ones

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is all about three general types of believers within the Body of Christ that I see in written scripture and in the world.

These types can actually be applied to a few circles of unbelievers as well, not just of the Body. We ALL are made to have communique with God, the Father, at various times in our lives. True believers of course are always in communique through their dedicated line of the Son's spirit.

The watchmen: In Hebrew the word is translated and means 'ones who look out.' They act as sentinels for their own communities' welfare and security.

God never abandoned this duty of some of his people to be watchmen, even for today, with its many forms of communication and news readily available at our disposal. In fact I would argue that this role is more critical today.

The role of spiritual watchman continued/continues in the New Testament in the form of church leaders: “Obey your spiritual leaders, and do what they say. Their work is to watch over your souls, and they are accountable to God. Give them reason to do this with joy and not with sorrow. That would certainly not be for your benefit” (Hebrews 13:17, NLT).

Today unfortunately MOST of these Church leaders have abandoned their posts, gone AWOL or rogue, preaching to conform to the world and not be separate from it and its evil devises of deceit and death.

God has given this duty over to the common humble loyal Christians who are fearless and stand their ground in these times of real storms and trials. This is my belief and conviction.

This message is especially important today, more that ever, as we enter into the beginnings of a new form of 'global' beastly governance arising out of this worn-out world that directly implicates and impacts both the believer and the heathen, together.

It's worth mentioning that there are a few smaller Christian congregations that have watchmen build into their primary mission statement. They preach a lot of Biblical Prophecy and current affairs. These should be commended as being and doing the work of God even though they may have some of it all wrong. The focus on these groups whether formal or not, is not my main focus here however.

The Bible is riddled with examples of watchmen, on the wall.

For the sake of brevity, I will just provide one real historical and biblical example of watchman-ship. It directly involved our Lord, his disciples and the people in Judea. It is about the impending warning of the imminent destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple.

Place yourself in those times from 28 to 70 AD. A span of about 42 years - a biblical generation of the NT.

Yahshua, the first believer in God, his Father, and head of the Body of believers was also the first modern day head and the King Watchman.

He first warned his disciples about the imminent destruction within a generation of their time. And so it was done.

Now after Christ's death do you think the disciples hid the words of the Watchman, their Lord? They spread it like wild fire to especially to all believers residing in Judea. And they kept on speaking these words right up until the Destruction began. Yes, I would wager there were many believers who were sick of hearing it all and some even sided with current 'truth tellers' of the Roman and Jew leadership - for cries of peace and safety.

The Romans and the false religious leaders of course caught wind of it and made plans to squelch it entirely for political and control reasons. They must have called these soothsayers using their own language and words of the time, the equivalent of today's conspiracy theorists, frauds and zealots, obsessionists, and extremists.

Scripture spoke of a specific time period to flee Judea into the mountains and in general to flee into Roman Europe. Now in order to realistically execute this escape plan, preparation, caution and altering ones lifestyle was essential, before hand, way before the times of the actual Destruction.

Today there is no difference as we are facing imminent trials and future destruction under the power of the same evil forces. We need to hear the watchmen even though they get it wrong at times. Their hearts and their dedication to hunt down and retrieve the truth and rid the lies, is an obsession with them, indeed.

The willing listeners are those that heed the news of these watchmen. They confirm it in scripture. They take it on faith, without too much of an obsessive stand and heed the warnings. They cautiously and at least mentally prepare and are ready to act - in a balanced and level headed fashion. They are the majority within the Body.

Lastly, the third kind, and fortunately in the minority, are those that are the fence-sitters who wait until the last hour and are suddenly surprised at the mess they find themselves in, and are ready to blame others, not themselves. Many never prepare at all. They instead turn inwards to satisfy their need to feel safe. Many are fearful of even thinking about the realities in this world and the pain it may cause them, now and in the future. THEY JUST CRY OUT AND SAY THE LORD WILL KEEP ME. I WILL WAIT ON THE LORD!

They are the ones that tend to quickly point their fingers to those that prepare, speak of the dire times, and even scoff at them because they won't let it go. They are tired of listening to it all. The world does that already, they attack the Body of Christ. These are like heavy weights who are shown over time to be whiners and complainers in the Body of Christ as it travels the narrow path to salvation.

Psa 119:148
My eyes anticipate the night watches and I awake before the call of the watchman, That I may meditate on Your word.

Isa 21:6
For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth

Isaiah 52:8
Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices,
They shout joyfully together;
For they will see with their own eyes
When the Lord restores Zion.

Jeremiah 6:17
“And I set watchmen over you, saying,
‘Listen to the sound of the trumpet!’
But they said, ‘We will not listen.

Source: 23 Bible verses about Watchman

There's a storm coming, indeed! Are you going to listen to the watchmen or trust the world and their guidance, or just close your eyes and hear yourself give you own guidance, and then hide in some passages of scripture ONLY because deep inside of yourself you may be unsettled, indecisive even fearful, panicked, depressed and want it all to go away. It won't, I assure you!

Don't be deceived!

Waiting upon the LORD means something, indeed. They are not just mere words of fancy as a neat jingle where we carry it around in our easy to reach pockets. And where one can insert whatever meaning we want to it, depending on our mood.

Maybe, just maybe 'this waiting on the LORD' means to wait and hear what the watchmen are saying at times. Something to consider.

The disciples did listen and obeyed their personal Watchman, although their faith was weak at the time.

One shout out and worthwhile mention: After reading a post from @Grailhunter on another thread Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you! this morning, it encouraged me even more to write this topic. He already exposed his thoughts on it before I had a chance. Bless him for it!

How say ye on this topic!

Blessings to all

APAK

Last edited:

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is all about three general types of believers within the Body of Christ that I see in written scripture and in the world.

These types can actually be applied to a few circles of unbelievers as well, not just of the Body. We ALL are made to have communique with God, the Father, at various times in our lives. True believers of course are always in communique through their dedicated line of the Son's spirit.

The watchmen: In Hebrew the word is translated and means 'ones who look out.' They act as sentinels for their own communities' welfare and security.

God never abandoned this duty of some of his people to be watchmen, even for today, with its many forms of communication and news readily available at our disposal. In fact I would argue that this role is more critical today.

The role of spiritual watchman continued/continues in the New Testament in the form of church leaders: “Obey your spiritual leaders, and do what they say. Their work is to watch over your souls, and they are accountable to God. Give them reason to do this with joy and not with sorrow. That would certainly not be for your benefit” (Hebrews 13:17, NLT).

Today unfortunately MOST of these Church leaders have abandoned their posts, gone AWOL or rogue, preaching to conform to the world and not be separate from it and its evil devises of deceit and death.

God has given this duty over to the common humble loyal Christians who are fearless and stand their ground in these times of real storms and trials. This is my belief and conviction.

This message is especially important today, more that ever, as we enter into the beginnings of a new form of 'global' beastly governance arising out of this worn-out world that directly implicates and impacts both the believer and the heathen, together.

It's worth mentioning that there are a few smaller Christian congregations that have watchmen build into their primary mission statement. They preach a lot of Biblical Prophecy and current affairs. These should be commended as being and doing the work of God even though they may have some of it all wrong. The focus on these groups whether formal or not, is not my main focus here however.

For the sake of brevity, I will just provide one real historical and biblical example of watchman-ship. It directly involved our Lord, his disciples and the people in Judea. It is about the impending warning of the imminent destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple.

Place yourself in those times from 28 to 70 AD. A span of about 42 years - a biblical generation of the NT.

Yahshua, the first believer in God, his Father, and head of the Body of believers was also the first modern day head and the King Watchman.

He first warned his disciples about the imminent destruction within a generation of their time. And so it was done.

Now after Christ's death do you think the disciples hid the words of the Watchman, their Lord? They spread it like wild fire to especially to all believers residing in Judea. And they kept on speaking these words right up until the Destruction began. Yes, I would wager there were many believers who were sick of hearing it all and some even sided with current 'truth tellers' of the Roman and Jew leadership - for cries of peace and safety.

The Romans and the false religious leaders of course caught wind of it and made plans to squelch it entirely for political and control reasons. They must have called these soothsayers using their own language and words of the time, the equivalent of today's conspiracy theorists, frauds and zealots, obsessionists, and extremists.

Scripture spoke of a specific time period to flee Judea into the mountains and in general to flee into Roman Europe. Now in order to realistically execute this escape plan, preparation, caution and altering ones lifestyle was essential, before hand, way before the times of the actual Destruction.

Today there is no difference as we are facing imminent trials and future destruction under the power of the same evil forces. We need to hear the watchmen even though they get it wrong at times. Their hearts and their dedication to hunt down and retrieve the truth and rid the lies, is an obsession with them, indeed.

The willing listeners are those that heed the news of these watchmen. They confirm it in scripture. They take it on faith, without too much of an obsessive stand and heed the warnings. They cautiously and at least mentally prepare and are ready to act - in a balanced and level headed fashion. They are the majority within the Body.

Lastly, the third kind, and fortunately in the minority, are those that are the fence-sitters who wait until the last hour and are suddenly surprised at the mess they find themselves in, and are ready to blame others, not themselves. Many never prepare at all. They instead turn inwards to satisfy their need to feel safe. Many are fearful of even thinking about the realities in this world and the pain it may cause them, now and in the future. THEY JUST CRY OUT AND SAY THE LORD WILL KEEP ME. I WILL WAIT ON THE LORD!

They are the ones that tend to quickly point their fingers to those that prepare, speak of the dire times, and even scoff at them because they won't let it go. They are tired of listening to it all. The world does that already, they attack the Body of Christ. These are like heavy weights who are shown over time to be whiners and complainers in the Body of Christ as it travels the narrow path to salvation.

My eyes anticipate the night watches and I awake before the call of the watchman, That I may meditate on Your word.

For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth

There's a storm coming, indeed! Are you going to listen to the watchmen or trust the world and their guidance, or just close your eyes and hear yourself give you own guidance, and then hide in some passages of scripture ONLY because deep inside of yourself you may be unsettled, indecisive even fearful, panicked, depressed and want it all to go away. It won't, I assure you!

Don't be deceived!

Waiting upon the LORD means something, indeed. They are not just mere words of fancy as a neat jingle where we carry it around in our easy to reach pockets. And where one can insert whatever meaning we want to it, depending on our mood.

Maybe, just maybe 'this waiting on the LORD' means to wait and hear what the watchmen are saying at times. Something to consider.

The disciples did listen and obeyed their personal Watchman, although their faith was weak at the time.

One shout out and worthwhile mention: After reading a post from @Grailhunter on another thread Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you! this morning, it encouraged me even more to write this topic. He already exposed his thoughts on it before I had a chance. Bless him for it!

Blessings to all

APAK

Hey APAK,

Replying to this after being redirected from the other thread. Great post, I find myself mostly in accordance with what you are saying. Although I professed my disdain for the "obsession" some have over the current state of affairs, I do sometimes fail to remember that we all have different functions as members of the body of Christ. I'm very aware of the role watchmen have played throughout Biblical history. And yes, generation after generation have had to deal with persecutions and heed the warnings, ours being no different.

Believe it or not, I'm a (mini)prepper. I've gathered supplies and made plans for the potential time of destruction. I was as involved in this whole COVID charade as anybody you can imagine and, yes, I do still keep an eye on it and visit such threads as yours from time to time. I just want to keep people from being so fearful/paranoid/frantic from all the chaos. Alot of people are putting their trust in men and I don't like it. Would you consider it possible that we are headed for an impending inevitable day of doom? Perhaps there is no way out of the current mess? Maybe even this is the wrath of God coming down on the nation(s) that have turned their back on Him? It is my personal belief that that is exactly what is happening.

You can say I have a quitting spirit, that I'm not willing to fight and make the moves necessary, but this is my function in the body of Christ. Maybe I'm just more willing to suffer than others, given all the suffering and fortitude that I've experienced in my personal life. I am not exalting myself in this manner, this is just how I am wired. I don't mind suffering, this is of the flesh/earth.

APAK, we're all going to die. Some fade quicker, more painless than others, but I am just solely focused on what comes after the first death. My whole focus is on edification and living my life in a manner pleasing to the Lord, so that maybe I won't have to suffer the second death. This is just what I choose to devote my headspace to. Believe it or not, I actually do appreciate the watchmen of the day, I just have a different perspective on things. I enjoy this type of back and forth though. Thank you for your time

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate your input runningwings. And I do understand it well. I agree we do have quite different functions in the Body of Christ and I for one need to pay attention to this more carefully. I do get into the subject of truth and being vigilant, not a vigilante, a bit. I think even before I came to Christ, my upbringing lent itself to this mindset and spirit that I have today. I do believe it is part of my major function within the Body.

I learned being vigilant from my parents, especially from my Dad. He was hauled out of bed with his family in what was then a part of Poland, now a part of the Ukraine. He and his family took a trip to the cold country above Moscow to the deep forests on the better parts of Siberia. And then of course his personality was shaped by all these events as he escaped and ate grass, avoided pneumonia etc, and passed all this on to me.

I lived it all, from what I ate, to working hard, to not be wasteful, to be weary of governments, of communism and dictatorships especially, the whole 9 yards....then I went in the military ...this also reinforced it
//

I think there should be a thread on the functions, of the Body of Christ. This topic may draw more interest as a subject of debate? who knows.

But thanks again for you feedback it was genuine to me.

Bless you in all that you do.

APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona and Psalm51

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate your input runningwings. And I do understand it well. I agree we do have quite different functions in the Body of Christ and I for one need to pay attention to this more carefully. I do get into the subject of truth and being vigilant, not a vigilante, a bit. I think even before I came to Christ, my upbringing lent itself to this mindset and spirit that I have today. I do believe it is part of my major function within the Body.

I learned being vigilant from my parents, especially from my Dad. He was hauled out of bed with his family in what was then a part of Poland, now a part of the Ukraine. He and his family took a trip to the cold country above Moscow to the deep forests on the better parts of Siberia. And then of course his personality was shaped by all these events as he escaped and ate grass, avoided pneumonia etc, and passed all this on to me.

I lived it all, from what I ate, to working hard, to not be wasteful, to be weary of governments, of communism and dictatorships especially, the whole 9 yards....then I went in the military ...this also reinforced it
//

I think there should be a thread on the functions, of the Body of Christ. This topic may draw more interest as a subject of debate? who knows.

But thanks again for you feedback it was genuine to me.

Bless you in all that you do.

APAK

Absolutely my friend, my family has also fallen prey to the communists. My grandfather was made to slave in horrid conditions for 3 years apart from his family just to be able to leave his country and pursue freedom. Even going back, my great grandparents fled their own country from the terrors of dictatorships. I see what is happening for what it is, also in large part because I have been warned my whole life of these people. This is what we must endure, the Lord never gives us more than we can handle.

May we all keep our heads up, living life as followers of Christ with the respective gifts God has blessed us with. Regardless of how we approach these challenges, always having faith in the Lord.

All blessings to you as well

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely my friend, my family has also fallen prey to the communists. My grandfather was made to slave in horrid conditions for 3 years apart from his family just to be able to leave his country and pursue freedom. Even going back, my great grandparents fled their own country from the terrors of dictatorships. I see what is happening for what it is, also in large part because I have been warned my whole life of these people. This is what we must endure, the Lord never gives us more than we can handle.

May we all keep our heads up, living life as followers of Christ with the respective gifts God has blessed us with. Regardless of how we approach these challenges, always having faith in the Lord.

All blessings to you as well
The Spirit came to me first, for my salvation, and gave me faith and belief, and still keeps on coming, to sustain me, and keep me in Christ and strong faith. It's a miracle I cannot comprehend, I just accept it all with this gift of special miraculous faith and I rejoice in it.

Galatians 3:5, “Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith?”

Reactions: Truman and Psalm51

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
NZ is still in lockdown. Masks are mandatory in public. Another Covid death yesterday. Over 700 people contagious in last outbreak.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NZ is still in lockdown. Masks are mandatory in public. Another Covid death yesterday. Over 700 people contagious in last outbreak.
Sorry you are in this mess bro. I hope the PM starts treating you guys like free people rather that like prisoners on a leper colony that needs to under tight control.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe it or not, I'm a (mini)prepper. I've gathered supplies and made plans for the potential time of destruction. I was as involved in this whole COVID charade as anybody you can imagine and, yes, I do still keep an eye on it and visit such threads as yours from time to time. I just want to keep people from being so fearful/paranoid/frantic from all the chaos. Alot of people are putting their trust in men and I don't like it. Would you consider it possible that we are headed for an impending inevitable day of doom? Perhaps there is no way out of the current mess? Maybe even this is the wrath of God coming down on the nation(s) that have turned their back on Him? It is my personal belief that that is exactly what is happening.

God is using this time to teach his children to trust in the providence of God. I Do not begrudge those who feel the need to prep, especially if called upon by God to do so. But ultimately earthly preparations and carnal riches will only help so much, But having God as our providence will help us overcome the giants we will face in the tribulations to come. He has taught me the hard way to trust in His provision by removing all the crutches that i leaned on apart from Him. We are on the doorstep of earth shaking events, I can feel it in my bones, and many are not ready for these things.

God Bless, and @APAK good post and topic.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The chains are tightening everywhere, all part of Agenda 21/30.

Prayers For the People and churches of New Zeeland, and around the world.
God Bless

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Don't be deceived!

Blessings to all

APAK

well in the case you speak of its always about what God said says did and is doing. in the case of what is happening and God's hand therein its always about the Jews, Israel, and Jerusalem. take the example of the Zionists back from 1897 to 1938 they preached retuning to the promised land. those who didn't respond sufferer great consequence at the hand of Hitler, in Europe where the Jewish population was always considered a problem for the British the French the Germans and eastern Europe also. there was a common political subject of the "Jewish Question" google it i do believe it started with "the age of enlightenment"

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well in the case you speak of its always about what God said says did and is doing. in the case of what is happening and God's hand therein its always about the Jews, Israel, and Jerusalem. take the example of the Zionists back from 1897 to 1938 they preached retuning to the promised land. those who didn't respond sufferer great consequence at the hand of Hitler, in Europe where the Jewish population was always considered a problem for the British the French the Germans and eastern Europe also. there was a common political subject of the "Jewish Question" google it i do believe it started with "the age of enlightenment"
What is your point here DP? Can you make it clear so that I can appreciate it and respond to it...thanks

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The so called Zionist that Rothschild created, wanted to reject God and then his world banking buddy's what they did was create WW1 and then set us up for WW2, they created Communist Russia and in fact sent the Russian fleet down to Japan and Japan wiped the Russian Fleet out so that Russia's power crashed, you see Rothschild threatened the Monarchs of the world, even the UK basically calling them his slaves, so they were enslaved by Lord Rothschild, he was their Master because he controlled all the worlds money in fact and had all the people in Governments as well because he controlled the money, so he can brake them finance wise, so then his Zionist dogs and his Freemason dogs were set up in the game play.
So when we see the great depression crash, this was created in fact as people warned before hand that such a system of madness was going to crash and the Germans were a threat because they were set to dominate Europe, so they had to deal with them with a bag of cunning tricks just as they did with Russia, it was the Zionist and Freemasons that undermined Russia and Germany. all was being planed years in advance. they created it all to put their man Hitler in to create the Nazi Party and Hitler was the greatest of all the Zionist, if it was not for Hitler then Rothschild would never of created the State that fools claim to be Israel.
The creation is not of God at all but is the workings of Man and Lord Rothschild has in fact pointed out it was his baby.

Even Pope Frances has publicly on TV bowed down to Lord Rothschild as his Lord like a lap dog, he came crawling to him on TV doing exactly what the Popes subjects do with the Pope kissing that ring on his hand as he sits in that chair. not to mention how many RC seen that and it did not click, hey ! the Pope can not do that as such is outright blasphemy !!! they call this Pope, The Peoples Pope ? that is total blasphemy ! the Pope is not supposed to be the Peoples Pope at all, that passion is Gods Pope in fact. it's Christ Jesus that he must look too. the People has to do with this world and Jesus Christ is not about this world.
A true pope should only be promoting the Kingdom of God end of story and not promoting this world.

Hitler promoted himself as something other than what he truly was all about, it was all staged for his Lord Rothschild, the same was of W Churchill as he pointed out in 1965 before he was died, what the war was truly all about, They the fat cats wanted to win Markets !
That type of people care not for any ones lives.

In WW2 my grandad said ones life was not worth 2 cents, that's maybe the value of 20c nowadays.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The so called Zionist that Rothschild created, wanted to reject God and then his world banking buddy's what they did was create WW1 and then set us up for WW2, they created Communist Russia and in fact sent the Russian fleet down to Japan and Japan wiped the Russian Fleet out so that Russia's power crashed, you see Rothschild threatened the Monarchs of the world, even the UK basically calling them his slaves, so they were enslaved by Lord Rothschild, he was their Master because he controlled all the worlds money in fact and had all the people in Governments as well because he controlled the money, so he can brake them finance wise, so then his Zionist dogs and his Freemason dogs were set up in the game play.
So when we see the great depression crash, this was created in fact as people warned before hand that such a system of madness was going to crash and the Germans were a threat because they were set to dominate Europe, so they had to deal with them with a bag of cunning tricks just as they did with Russia, it was the Zionist and Freemasons that undermined Russia and Germany. all was being planed years in advance. they created it all to put their man Hitler in to create the Nazi Party and Hitler was the greatest of all the Zionist, if it was not for Hitler then Rothschild would never of created the State that fools claim to be Israel.
The creation is not of God at all but is the workings of Man and Lord Rothschild has in fact pointed out it was his baby.

Even Pope Frances has publicly on TV bowed down to Lord Rothschild as his Lord like a lap dog, he came crawling to him on TV doing exactly what the Popes subjects do with the Pope kissing that ring on his hand as he sits in that chair. not to mention how many RC seen that and it did not click, hey ! the Pope can not do that as such is outright blasphemy !!! they call this Pope, The Peoples Pope ? that is total blasphemy ! the Pope is not supposed to be the Peoples Pope at all, that passion is Gods Pope in fact. it's Christ Jesus that he must look too. the People has to do with this world and Jesus Christ is not about this world.
A true pope should only be promoting the Kingdom of God end of story and not promoting this world.

Hitler promoted himself as something other than what he truly was all about, it was all staged for his Lord Rothschild, the same was of W Churchill as he pointed out in 1965 before he was died, what the war was truly all about, They the fat cats wanted to win Markets !

In WW2 my grandad said ones life was not worth 2 cents, that's maybe the value of 20c nowadays.
IMPRESSIVE Post Reggie.....I am taken aback. You know your stuff on this subject. And I bet this would only serve as part of the intro.

I wish more folks knew all this TRUTH. This is the type of 'strong' mentality and spirit that kills off evil of and in this world with all its lying propaganda and deceit that have killed so many of the innocent, in mind, spirit and body.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

what are you, an anti-Semite? really? you sound like Hitler

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@DPMartin ..in line with a watchman of the truth, and not to get into your post with Reggie, what is an anti-Semite to you? And what does it have to do with Adolph Hitler?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
what are you, an anti-Semite? really? you sound like Hitler
Well people could say that I am a Semite because I have a Jewish sir name.

Many people who know my sir name is Jewish, point it out directly to me. now even tho I say that I am a Christian some of such people reject outright that I am a Christian to my face directly, No ! your a Jew they demand :rolleyes:.

So I was brought up knowing my blood line and that if Hitler or the Japs invaded Australia then my dads mum and dad had a plan in place to kill all there children, so they would not have to suffer under such a rule.

Most of my good friends that I grew up with were Jewish decent but they were not practicing Jews.

My dad offered to come to Jewish meetings and all such things but he refused and refused to bother with the Church as well from when he got Married, but that's another story as to why, but he believed in Jesus Christ but did not have faith in the Priest to much, not to mention he knew that they were covering up for poofters and child molesters as well.

My Dad looked Jewish and loved the Jews for their ability's in excelling in all fields of ability making the best of Doctors or you name it the Jews excel in all fields.
The only problem he pointed out with the Jews was the greed ? but that's due to being Carnal and having no class or due to lacking in understanding Grace.
So you have an exceptional people that are or can be exceptionally very motivated driven people I would say, way more than the Goyim are in general for sure over all.
I would say in one way with the Goyim that it's a wonder that they can even walk or stand up, they are simpletons in general overall because they are shallow people who are lacking in depth because they are lazy slobs and mentally incompetent to do a real task. I have seen such open on display through my life at work etc working around incompetent fools Builders and so called tradesmen who are nothing but clowns, I am like why don't you take your job seriously and not like a 5yo as I have had a gut full of such people who are a joke.

Hitler had no class and had no Grace and was a Poofter in fact.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You know I do have people that are that stupid in as to understanding who Hitler was, but that's only due to only being indoctrinated dupes that are to shallow to bother to look into such things themselves, as all that they do is look around to others in the room say, and only look to the majority, but what the hell would they truly know on most subjects, I could start talking about spark plugs and get feed back on what the majority's opinion is on such, but you will find that the majority's opinion on a subject is limited and is just general knowledge but I am the master on the subject say or have a good understanding on such because I tune engines, but what one like such truly knows is not regarded with by the majority unless they have a true interest on the subject at hand.

When I first asked questions about Hitler from the age of 6yo say, I thought hang on what about all them people who loved him on TV, I want to know why they did ?
Then I looked at what he was doing and thought hey this dude is great ? fact is he turned the Nation around from the brink of collapse ? well as I looked more into this well it was the Party etc that did that, not to mention all the Jewish money that the bankers pored into the Nation and as we all know Jews love money more than anything in the world by far and will do anything to get rich as they are carnal dupes with no Grace. just like any thief ? remember the 2 on the Cross and who they would rather let go, they embrace a thief, because he is just like them, as is any carnal Man you find the same morons.

So Hitler in the eyes of the Germans were all duped by the deceptions that were crafted for them years in advance so cunningly crafted, Hitler hated the Germans in fact despised them all and in fact tried to kill them all. his track record is full of the most foolish things that no body could be so stupid to do in the war, no Hitler was the biggest traitor of Germany. His speeches are all just propaganda and he knows it's just a game play, he even turned around after a speech in disgust, That they would of believed anything that he said.

One has to be carful of political Party's and who it is that truly controls them ? The Leader does not control a Nation, Hitler did not Lead a Nation by himself at all, but he was the puppet for another influence, a con-artist and that's all that we get is people like that, because they are owned or bought out. In Poland we seen a dude who was called Smeadly ? and he wanted or demanded that a whole City's people be destroyed by the Nazis, well he had land that was offered up to him in the UK so as to kick off the planed WW2 and the fact is that who truly gave a rats about the Polish people ? not the UK in fact no Country's leadership did, it was sold out beginning to end. Yet we won the war :rolleyes: did we :confused::eek::rolleyes:.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WW2 was kicked off to save Poland they claimed ? but did they save Poland :confused: no they sold them out in fact.

As to the Jews ? one can ask what Jews are you talking about :rolleyes: but to idiots all Jews are the same :rolleyes: I have had smart arse trash talk to me like I pointed out above and I was thinking at the time, if this was Nazi Germany that they would just toss me in the camps regardless, oh they claimed to support the Jews but no they don't at all. because what they support is the Golden Calf Mob lets say, because they are Satanist claiming to be Christians.
Now I know a old dude who did such in WW2 now he save some Jews for big money but he also handed other Jews over to the Nazis and after the war he got kicked out of his family because they knew what he did. he was only trying to get rich himself and he was part Jewish but he was removed 3 times or so from such, so the Nazis law was over 3 times removed blood line you were classed as a German. but most idiots play on ignorance of that.

I still get people claiming Oh your family was lucky to escape Nazis :rolleyes: I could say back that my family lived in Australia way before Hitler was even born ya fool.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@DPMartin ..in line with a watchman of the truth, and not to get into your post with Reggie, what is an anti-Semite to you? And what does it have to do with Adolph Hitler?

what does this posting have to do with Christ Jesus?