The Bonnie League of Peace!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike Dwight

Mar 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aye, what other time will ye have any other ideas for the right and just Korean relations?! First of course Christians will regain all of the Korean peninsula, but what then?! Why, of course na awa tae ignore the next fact of politics! Korea's free and Equal relations with America, as any other State, right as it is! That bonnie wee proposition has caused Presbyterians trouble!

Right! The Bonnie Blue Flag! Now what shall be the design for the Bonnie flag? Where will we convention assembled with John Knox, put the taegukgi in such a situation? My hope is for the lass right beside Alabama, who takes ye by the hand! She's a handsy one! Heritage, natives, and Ahn Changho! Ahn Changho for Alabama!

Then will all the Presbyteries know a Bonnie Bonnie Lassie, did stay with Auld Lang Syne, nae stray awa who looks proudly over the Sea , when did have Empires hurled upon her! The Southern Wagon treads the path of Stonewall Jackson's way a blue-light Elder to provide our politics a religious heart! Finally the Cantons of Switzerland, or the Provinces of the Netherlands, unite Confederacy, why on the crème de la crème of Confederate arrogance and blustering did spring President Davis's Theory of artistic JOY to be in such Company!

More work must be done not just the flag, what will be the reason the Koreans were not received by a good Christian Woodrow Wilson? Why, the 5 races form such bonnie blue star of Confederating and covenanting and leagueing Joy upon which oops America will Not be joining, sorry mr President.

Korea's equality as a state is with predestined Fate! Such is this good turn of a tuppence! Finally not Union, or Democrat, or Republican, but Confederate talking points will remain supreme! Hooray! Native Governance! Hooray! Equal treaties! Hooray! The thirteen colonies! Hooray! Liberia! Hooray African Americans!

There's more! We have a flag growing into many stars and a spiral thing, sprung from true Reformed religion of that which sundered the Union of a tyrant king Charles, that Oliver Cromwell Parliament and the Courts my sort out tyranny and demagoguery! But! What shall this merry band of Covenanters, be doing, when they need equal access to this bountiful land in the Americas?! Why, did the King his Majesty, Gojong of Joseon Yi consort Myeungsung yangbans et al, did graciously provide example for the Host! Land for appropriation directed by good Humble lowly illiterate cabin men like davy Crockett and Andrew Jackson, in democratic citizenry assembled by dutious patriots, provide for the lazies of fat men , in their good Native Governance, the people and places necessary for the gold encrusted yangban twit of every sort.

Why this charter is very nearly settled. Operation Call of Macedonian II of course is the Completion of the Thwarted work , by Japanese and lost enthusiasm, to access Korea's gateway to China, I assume, in native-born race-based auld lang syne confederacies. Why since the time of protestant reformation we brits do love the word confederacy, confederacy, lets get together and do stuff!

Tonghap Chuseok Hananim chupokyo, Pilgrim's Thanksgiving God of our Father's community of Politics HoooRAAAY! Seeing as God did direct the steps of the great new coalition lets just call it dorpyderpsidorpdoof, AGAINST THE WORLD, Scotland joined, that's the first's song's premise, I figure why Did Koreans get sent to Hawaii to make mission money like Ahn Changho? That's because Allen predestined a plan for him to die in a Japanese Jail in the footsteps of the ChristGod, stick with me. The Mission needed best Yonsei student to pick apples in Hawaii for money... He would possibly write the aegukga, sort of like auld lang syne? He would write a modernization philosophy and become Christian, he'd get killed and Syngman rhee would grab defeated German women after World War 2 and become US-Korea President. Thus the mission's work Appears incompleted, because, the world temporarily is in satan's deception...?

Wait there's more, and because certain anti-diversity groups monitored by the Southern Poverty Law Center, took justice in their own hands on Sa-I-Gu, devastating 100s of millions of dollars and 300 per every Korean American inflated, we will create special non-alien zones, called Andrew Jackson reserves, or maybe, the Trail of Beers.

Be, Our, Guest,
Be our Guest,
put our service to the test,
an interesting Christian character puts everyones sword at ease,
I tell jokes, she does tricks, with my fellow candle sticks,
the States tell me what to do now is it one state or two, be our guest,
be our guest

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea what you are blathering about.
Believe me, he comes across that same confused, meandering and befuddled way to most people on here. He is really just typing for his own gratification, not to actually say anything to anyone else.

W.C. Fields — 'If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull___t.'

Last edited:
Reactions: Enoch111

Mike Dwight

Mar 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, good simulation guys, of total abject criticism to new members. Bravo... You probably don't have a copy of a single Church history from Arius to the modern day to discuss. As far as what I just discussed, creatively, in a writing style, is how the Church , requiring Reform, due to the Pope's Abnormal excesses, as you can see, from the Orthodox ecumenical relations of Churches, there's one for every nation even in Byzantine times, there could be a representative Bishop for Armenia, the Pontic, the Bulgarian, and Greek Orthodox and Russian Orthodox Churches, etc. who met and decided, whereas, Scotland was a "special administrative" region of the Pope, and if a Bishop Were to arrive in Scotland is on the wings of foreign domination rather than ever their own representation. The Greek Scholars fleeing the Ottomans brought enlightenment to a religion steeped in the Pope's latin memorizations. The terms Presbyterian, directly from the current Elder-Level Orthodox Clergy called Presbyters because that's what is meant in the original Christian creeds. the Synods, the Greek name for these rational meetings. As Presbyterianism as a religion was founded out of pious Scotsmen, you are looking at an interaction between Presbyterians and history explained. What else? There are no other histories. What other histories of Presbyterians are people supposed to find, huh? 3 Presidents and 2 wars to their name? They're disappearing in the British Empire far Faster than when they can get Outside it. So, where I'm concerned with this is not the fall of any 'original Christianity' and 'fundamental christianity' often said, but its the failure of Sanctuary in the face of Nationalism, that the douchebag dictator Eisenhower top-down rewrote the revolution-Church the United Presbyterian Church and the successors. Ahn Changho is more the government that faced up to the Japanese while pretend jail-Methodist Syngman Rhee spent his days with cocktails in California and university speaking tours. Syngman Rhee doesn't stand for any Korean governance, the peninsula was occupied by Americans since the World War, and deluded fools pretend any other aspect of society is agreed native Korean governance compared to Ahn Changho or others. Hey I only had to read it once to know what I'm reading, every commentary is the abnormal state of any Korean ethnicity division in their Church, that's not how they want it, and the pressure is only going to be in the direction assimilating all members?!

Last edited: