The CALL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
07-07-07 I attended 'The CALL' conference - a call for America's repentance. It was amazing!!! By 6 pm 55000 attended, and between 6 and 10 pm another 15 came.Lots of worship, lots of prayer. Lots of repentance prayers for specific areas of our society-driven life... Honestly I've never seen so many people at one place all so hungry for God. Hands were raised all day, tears, joy, kneeled or jumping, mostly youth, but some older people too. We did 'the LIFE' 10 minute silent speach. 55000 people with a tape on their mouth with LIFE written on it stood silent for 10 minutes for 'ANTI-abortion' movement. And lots of other things took place. If anyone ever has a chance to attend one of these (see schedule on 'the Call' website) do attend. You will never forget it, and it will be amazing. I promise
smile.gif
It charged me for the next ... I don't know, a long time.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
That's great. We're going to have a similar thing. And a lot of well known Christian bands are going to do a concert in my home town. Can you believe that! It's in August...