The Catholic Church and the young newly elected Pope

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A Prophecy by Charlie Shamp

In November 21, 2016 while in prayer I was shown two tremendous shakings coming out of the nation of Italy. First would be a scandal that would come out of the Vatican and shake the Catholic Church, it would be a shock wave the Lord said. Secondly, there would be an earthquake that would shake the nation of Italy. All of this is well documented on our Prophets Loft, as I had called upon many to pray at that time. On numerous Prayer Shield’s that following year I continued to state that corruption within the Vatican would be discovered and uncovered.

Since that time there has been quite a shaking taking place within the Catholic Church with the sex scandal. The latest being the most significant in Cardinal George Pell, the third most senior official at the Vatican, being charged with multiple “historical” sexual assaults in his native Australia and 34 bishops of Chile’ offering their resignations to Pope over sex abuse. The Lord says, “there is more to come! The shock waves will continue, that there is nothing that is hidden that will not be revealed.”

On May 19, 2018 I saw in the spirit the Vatican and St. Peter's basilica. I looked and saw the Chair of Saint Peter and Pope Francis sitting upon the throne. He looked very sick in fact his health seemed to be deteriorating before my very eyes. He seemed deeply wounded and unable to recover, suddenly he stepped down and another took his place.

This newly elected Pope seemed very cunning and clever, claiming to carry the keys of the Kingdom, there was a youthfulness that made him attractive. His face seemed to be like stone, but claimed to be like a rock. I felt very uneasy about the sudden change and the one who now sat in the chair. My heart was greatly grieved at his sight, instantly my spirit was back in my living room where I was sitting just moments before. I was not shown a date upon which this will come to pass, but it will take place. There are great shifts taking place in the earth like no other generation has ever experienced. We must be vigilant and watchful at this time. It is time for the church to begin to pray like never before.

-Prophet Charlie Shamp

@Hidden In Him

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In November 21, 2016 while in prayer I was shown two tremendous shakings coming out of the nation of Italy. First would be a scandal that would come out of the Vatican and shake the Catholic Church, it would be a shock wave the Lord said. Secondly, there would be an earthquake that would shake the nation of Italy. All of this is well documented on our Prophets Loft, as I had called upon many to pray at that time. On numerous Prayer Shield’s that following year I continued to state that corruption within the Vatican would be discovered and uncovered.

Since that time there has been quite a shaking taking place within the Catholic Church with the sex scandal. The latest being the most significant in Cardinal George Pell, the third most senior official at the Vatican, being charged with multiple “historical” sexual assaults in his native Australia and 34 bishops of Chile’ offering their resignations to Pope over sex abuse. The Lord says, “there is more to come! The shock waves will continue, that there is nothing that is hidden that will not be revealed.”

On May 19, 2018 I saw in the spirit the Vatican and St. Peter's basilica. I looked and saw the Chair of Saint Peter and Pope Francis sitting upon the throne. He looked very sick in fact his health seemed to be deteriorating before my very eyes. He seemed deeply wounded and unable to recover, suddenly he stepped down and another took his place.

This newly elected Pope seemed very cunning and clever, claiming to carry the keys of the Kingdom, there was a youthfulness that made him attractive. His face seemed to be like stone, but claimed to be like a rock. I felt very uneasy about the sudden change and the one who now sat in the chair. My heart was greatly grieved at his sight, instantly my spirit was back in my living room where I was sitting just moments before. I was not shown a date upon which this will come to pass, but it will take place. There are great shifts taking place in the earth like no other generation has ever experienced. We must be vigilant and watchful at this time. It is time for the church to begin to pray like never before.

-Prophet Charlie Shamp

@Hidden In Him

Charlie Shamp is interesting. I noticed he speaks of receiving visions and dreams in one of his videos, and his wife Brynn has a full 1:33:04 video on Dreams and Dream Language. I also ran through a couple of other prophesies of his and he was very accurate on the 2017 hurricane season being a bad one, and having some similarities to 2005 in the devastation that was caused. He's also predicted some other things accurately.

As for the Vatican, time will tell, but all the Bishops in Chile just resigned over sex abuse charges, which may be a first in the history of the Catholic church (all of them in a single country). The words "a scandal that would come out of the Vatican and shake the Catholic Church" are a little vague; it's possible if this news came out of the Vatican itself first that it would apply.

Anyway, here's a link:
https://www.vox.com/2018/5/18/17369244/pope-francis-chile-bishops-sex-abuse-resign

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The words "a scandal that would come out of the Vatican and shake the Catholic Church" are a little vague; it's possible if this news came out of the Vatican itself first that it would apply.

Yes, the news did indeed "come out of" the Vatican first. As the last paragraph states:

"Earlier this week, Francis met with several Chilean bishops at the Vatican and reportedly expressed his displeasure with how the case was being handled. In a document circulated to attendees, and later leaked to the press, he accused the bishops of downplaying the gravity of Karadima’s crimes and transferring Karadima and other priests to other parishes in order to minimize the scandal..."

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As for the Vatican, time will tell

Hmm indeed it will. It was summed up well though.

"There are great shifts taking place in the earth like no other generation has ever experienced. We must be vigilant and watchful at this time. It is time for the church to begin to pray like never before."

The rate things are happening around the world at the moment is crazy.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

-Prophet Charlie Shamp

@Hidden In Him
I don't buy it. Cardinal Pell is innocent and has been smeared by the media. The sex scandals has, largely, ended in the Catholic Church, and in Protestant churches it rages on unchecked. Shamp says nothing about that. There are earthquakes, volcanoes and hurricanes. These are natural phenomenon and nothing to do with the Lord's wrath. It's comic book theology.

The Australian judicial system, at least as applied to Cardinal George Pell, is not comprehensible to Americans. In this country, the accused knows the identity of his accuser when charges are pressed. Pell was denied this right. In this country, the accused knows exactly what the charges against him are when they are made. Pell was denied this right.

In this country, the media have wide access to court proceedings and can report what they learn. In Australia, the media have limited rights and can be banned from reporting almost anything. In this country, the prosecuting and defense attorneys can question prospective jurors, vetoing those they consider biased. They have no such rule in the Australian state of Victoria, the venue of the Pell trial, which means the jury can easily be stacked against him. Victoria is known as a very liberal, and not Catholic-friendly, part of the country.

On May 1, the most serious charges against Pell were dismissed by the court. Following this decision, Australian reporter Andrew Bolt wrote, “All I can say is that several claims against Pell that were pushed by the media never even reached this courtroom and have been debunked.”

The latest development adds to the absurdities surrounding this case.

A Victoria County Court staff member has been fired for allegedly retrieving information about the Pell case from the court’s computer system. The prosecutors wasted no time asking the court to ban “any report of the whole or any part of these proceedings and any information derived from this proceeding and any court documents associated with this proceeding.”

This is a wild swing of the pendulum. After the media savaged Pell for years, tainting prospective jurors, prosecutors are now asking for a total gag rule.

In 2016, Bolt wrote, “There is something utterly repulsive about the media’s persecution of George Pell.” In 2017, he wrote, “The media commentary suggest there is little chance Cardinal George Pell can get a fair trial.” Amanda Vanstone, a reporter not regarded as religion-friendly, went further. “What we are seeing is no better than a lynch mob from the dark ages,” she said.

The little we know of Pell’s accusers validates the position of the Catholic League: Pell is the subject of a witch hunt. Indeed, he is the whipping boy of those seeking revenge against the Catholic Church. Yes, there were some admittedly lousy decisions made by Catholic priests and bishops in the past, but that is no excuse for plundering the rights of Cardinal Pell.

Consider the charges against Pell that were tossed and those that are extant.

One of the charges against Pell that was thrown out involves an unspecified incident that allegedly occurred 40 years ago in a theater during the screening of the movie “Close Encounters of the Third Kind.” But a cinema worker said he never saw Pell at the theater. Moreover, the movie was not shown at that theater on the date of the alleged offense.

The other charge that was made occurred sometime after the movie offense allegedly happened. But in addition to saying he was abused at a chapel, the accuser changed his mind saying the offense took place in a playground. He also said it took place on a mountain. The judge dismissed the charge saying the accuser showed a “cavalier attitude” and a “poor memory.”

What’s left? Charges that Pell abused boys in the 1970s while he was throwing them in the air in a swimming pool in front of others. One of the accusers has since died of cancer. One of the others has a record of violence, alcohol and drug abuse, and burglary. We know nothing about any other accusers.

Two men made the other charge. They said Pell made them perform oral sex on him in the 1990s after Mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral. One of the accusers has since died of drug abuse. Oh, yes, the mother of the boy who died said her son told her on two occasions that he was never abused by Pell.

To say that this is a travesty of justice is a gross understatement. They have put Cardinal Pell through hell. None of this is by accident.
https://www.catholicleague.org/can-cardinal-pell-ever-get-a-fair-trial/
So join the lynch mob and swallow down whole every lie ever printed against the historic Church.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, the news did indeed "come out of" the Vatican first. As the last paragraph states:

"Earlier this week, Francis met with several Chilean bishops at the Vatican and reportedly expressed his displeasure with how the case was being handled. In a document circulated to attendees, and later leaked to the press, he accused the bishops of downplaying the gravity of Karadima’s crimes and transferring Karadima and other priests to other parishes in order to minimize the scandal..."
A date and source would be nice.

At the end of three days of reflection with the bishops of Chile in the Vatican, from May 15-17, 2018, Pope Francis handed them a letter stressing the “gravity of the abuses “on minors, of power and of conscience,” committed by members of the Church in the country over the past decades.

The Chilean Bishops were convoked after the inquiry carried out by the Pope’s special envoy, Archbishop of Malta, Charles J. Scicluna, President of the Special College of Appeal in the case of the sexual abuse of minors by clergy, within the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, on the case of Bishop of Osorno, Juan de la Cruz Barros, accused of being in the know of the sexual abuses committed by his former mentor, Father Karadima.

On April 11 the Pope, who earlier had defended Bishop Barros, acknowledged that he had “committed grave errors in the evaluation and perception of the situation, primarily due to a lack of truthful and balanced information.”

In this new message in Spanish, the Holy Father thanks the bishops for their participation in “a frank discernment” and asks certain victims he met on April 25 for forgiveness “from the depth of his heart”.

Recalling the resolutions to be implement in the ”short term, medium term and long term,” the Pontiff mandates the Chilean bishops to “build a prophetic Church, which knows how to put what is important at the center: the service of the Lord in those that are hungry, are prisoners, are migrants and those that have been abused.”

Over three days, the Pope met four times a day with the country’s more than 30 bishops.

Here is the Vatican-provided English translation of the letter:
Pope Francis Sends Letter at End of Three Days of Reflection With Chile's Bishops - ZENIT - English
The Chilean bishops offered resignation, that does not mean it was accepted. It looks to me most of the people on this forum are running in circles gathering stake fire wood.

“We have placed our positions in the hands of the Holy Father so that he may freely decide with respect to each one of us”, said the bishops of Chile.
All Chilean Bishops Offer Their Resignation to Pope Francis - ZENIT - English

Please get your facts straight. The media is at war with the Church. Yours could be next. Be discerning. Verify the claims made by cheap tabloids and don't trust sensational headlines. Check them with ZENIT.org

6e483b63c95efc7ac4b54ebf78726287--catholic-memes-catholic-churches.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The media is more or less, satans mouthpiece. Be discerning. Don't trust everything you see, especially on line.

This I will certainly agree with.
It looks to me most of the people on this forum are running in circles gathering stake fire wood.

I was simply affirming that the man's prophecy over the Vatican now appears to be correct. The expression "running in circles gathering stake fire wood" suggests I am eager to see the Catholic Church painted in a bad light, which I am not.
The Chilean bishops offered resignation, that does not mean it was accepted.

Isn't your statement above the equivalent of the title of the thread I linked to? To offer resignation is to resign, is it not? (whether it gets accepted or not). Again, my response here would be to first reiterate that I am by no means "anti-Catholic." So please don't place people into camps like that. It is not merely deflecting; it is marginally near to an accusation. As for their offer to resign, my personal question would be this: If the enemy is doing everything in his power to villainize both them and the Catholic Church as a whole (and all Christians whenever possible), why throw wood on the fire themselves by offering resignation? This is not just "humble submission." It comes off to the world as nearly an admission of guilt.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This I will certainly agree with.

I was simply affirming that the man's prophecy over the Vatican now appears to be correct. The expression "running in circles gathering stake fire wood" suggests I am eager to see the Catholic Church painted in a bad light, which I am not.

Isn't your statement above the equivalent of the title of the thread I linked to? To offer resignation is to resign, is it not? (whether it gets accepted or not). Again, my response here would be to first reiterate that I am by no means "anti-Catholic." So please don't place people into camps like that. It is not merely deflecting; it is marginally near to an accusation. As for their offer to resign, my personal question would be this: If the enemy is doing everything in his power to villainize both them and the Catholic Church as a whole (and all Christians whenever possible), why throw wood on the fire themselves by offering resignation? This is not just "humble submission." It comes off to the world as nearly an admission of guilt.
The resignations of the Chilean bishops never occurred. It was a demand for action from the Pope, he met with them 4 times a day for 3 days. and he wrote them a letter, and the pope did all he could. He is not superman, ya know. You were wrong about the Chilean bishops. Yes, bad priests are guilty, no one is hiding or denying it, but our hostile culture won't stop harping about it until every priest and bishop has been crucified, even though sex scandals in Protestant churches are worse.
The prophecy is wrong about sex scandals. Most of them happened 40-50 years ago, and most of the guilty ones are dead, with the rest still in jail. This charge against the Church always backfires on those who make it. No institution, public or private, can match the current record of the Church regarding sex scandals. The pope is not a mind reader for 10's of thousands of bishops and priests. The pope was not given accurate information about the problems in Chile. Please read the link, it's from a reliable news source. The problem in Chile will be addressed, be sure of that.
Admitting wrongdong, apologizing for things the pope never did himself, and meeting face to face with victims is not throwing wood on the fire, its called responsible leadership. I haven't seen or read about a Protestant pastor apologizing or meeting face to face with victims, have you?
It's 3 days old, not 50 years old.

The prophecy may be 50% correct, but not 100%. Even if every Catholic was a serial rapist killer, the Church would still be holy because Jesus Christ is holy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The resignations of the Chilean bishops never occurred. It was a demand for action from the Pope, he met with them several times a day, and he wrote them a letter, and the pope did all he could. He is not superman, ya know. You were wrong about the Chilean bishops. Yes, every Catholic is guilty, we admit it, but our hostile culture won't stop harping about it until every priest and bishop has been crucified, even though sex scandals in Protestant churches are worse.
The prophecy is wrong about sex scandals. Most of them happened 40-50 years ago, and most of the guilty ones are dead, with the rest still in jail. This charge against the Church always backfires on those who make it. No institution, public or private, can match the current record of the Church regarding sex scandals. The pope is not a mind reader for 10's of thousands of bishops and priests. The pope was not given accurate information about the problems in Chile. Please read the link, it's from a reliable news source. The problem in Chile will be address, be sure of that.
Admitting wrongdong, apologizing for things the pope never did himself, and meeting face to face with victims is not throwing wood on the fire, its called responsible leadership. I haven't seen or read about a Protestant pastor apologizing or meeting face to face with victims, have you?
It's 3 days old, not 50 years old.

You keep responding as if I am some sort of small-minded "Protestantism vs. Catholicism" type, which I can't relate to. Time to simply retire from the conversation.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

-Prophet Charlie Shamp

@Hidden In Him
If you want to lose weight, Charlie Shamp Has Your Miracle, A Must See!

images-1.jpg

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hysteria is a powerful healer....for a day. Shamp is entertaining, and I have seen even wilder delusions at the Toronto Blessing. They are a happy bunch but I think the girl in the front row needs anti-depressants. His tongues seem contrived.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hysteria is a powerful healer....for a day. Shamp is entertaining, and I have seen even wilder delusions at the Toronto Blessing. They are a happy bunch but I think the girl in the front row needs anti-depressants. His tongues seem contrived.

I hadn't heard of Shamp until this thread, but I have seen your posts on numerous forums and none of them are ever happy. They are always divisive, baiting, and even given over to mockery.

But since you brought up spiritual gifts, kepha, and since Shamp has clearly prophesied a number things accurately, tell me, what spiritual gifts have you operated in? Any?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't see why Pell should be worried at all really unless he is guilty.
He should be happy to go into dealing with such eager to, I would be and much more.

If I had the money to take on the media and defend Jesus Christ Church I would jump at the chance, sure filthy priest are about and I would be going them and exposing them as well and kicking them out.

I have always like Pell and thought he was a good man, but in all that I have seen of him he is not coming out and saying openly what he should be saying with an open heart.
I am sure he knows that such things were going on and knows a lot more then he is letting on, but does he truly care or did he truly care or what could he of done in reality and why, is the point.

Anyone who protects child molesters is going to Hell just as it is so with one who does such a thing.

I see nothing from the media side that is about working to deal with stoping or coming down on child molestation at all in reality, but it sure wants to play the games.

The fundamentals of child molesters has never been dealt with any real gravity at all and such things are going to keep festering into the future, history has proven that they have got it all wrong, it starts with the Government and all they have been doing is covering up as much as they can and it has taken 50 years to be exposed for crying out loud, everyone was just kicked in the teeth during them years and kicked down with a hope for such to go away.

The future for depravity is pushed full on nowadays it's worse then ever Queer pride and such nonsense is displayed and demanded that all must bow down to such filth our children are being brainwashed form government schools to give in to all this degenerate filth not to mention become little hitlers and mouth off at any one who challenges such filth the government are creating little monsters much like Nazi Germany did.

They have kicked the living daylights out of true Christianity and all that is left is gutless weeds peddling religion and not Jesus Christ, mention Jesus and you are under attack from every side.

Go become one in a Jury, you do not have to swear on the Bible to do your duty under God, you can be a bastard on the Jury a real prick without regard to any conscious values and I have seen it displayed.

B

brakelite

Scandals within Catholicism are not new, not should we be surprised at them. Don't know Shamp, never heard of him. Not do I trust 'prophecies' which Satan himself is well able to fulfill.
Nor do I think it really will make a difference what 'scandal' appears next. In the 70s David Yallop blew the lid of the nefarious and corrupt practices of the Vatican bank. Ties to Mafia, political bribes, several people including a Bishop being hidden within the Vatican because they were wanted by law enforcement authorities, money laundering, the list was endless. Yet nothing really came of it except another possible murder when someone wanted to clean the mess up. That person was pope Paul VI.
If you are interested in reading the book, it's called "In God's Name".

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

-Prophet Charlie Shamp

@Hidden In Him

What a highly prophetic timing of this prophecy, just a day after the Lord told him "There is more to come"

This hit the news around midday today.

Archbishop found guilty of concealing child sex abuse

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Scandals within Catholicism are not new, not should we be surprised at them. Don't know Shamp, never heard of him. Not do I trust 'prophecies' which Satan himself is well able to fulfill.
Nor do I think it really will make a difference what 'scandal' appears next. In the 70s David Yallop blew the lid of the nefarious and corrupt practices of the Vatican bank. Ties to Mafia, political bribes, several people including a Bishop being hidden within the Vatican because they were wanted by law enforcement authorities, money laundering, the list was endless. Yet nothing really came of it except another possible murder when someone wanted to clean the mess up. That person was pope Paul VI.
If you are interested in reading the book, it's called "In God's Name".
Pope Paul VI was killed by Satanic mob in the Vatican and a imposter took his place, his family said that it was not him and the imposter started wearing thick glasses from then on as well and spinning rubbish that the Satanist wanted spun.

Vatican II is the work of Satanist undermining Jesus Christ and becoming involved to much in worldly affairs.

Pope John Paul I was done in as well, because he was going to expose them Satanist and all the spin they made up with all that just does not cut it.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pope Paul VI was killed by Satanic mob in the Vatican and a imposter took his place, his family said that it was not him and the imposter started wearing thick glasses from then on as well and spinning rubbish that the Satanist wanted spun.

Vatican II is the work of Satanist undermining Jesus Christ and becoming involved to much in worldly affairs.

Pope John Paul I was done in as well, because he was going to expose them Satanist and all the spin they made up with all that just does not cut it.
SECOND VATICAN COUNCIL
The 16 Documents

Those are the documents of Vatican II. But you condemn them all like the Christian Taliban, have never read any of them, and pass yourself off as an expert?
Pope Paul VI died of a heart attack, not a mob. Any encyclopedia will verify this. You made up "mob"
The successor of Pope Paul VI was Pope John Paul 1. He lasted 1 month, but even then you refuse to see what he stood for. His successor was St. Pope John Paul II, and wrote many of the Vatican II documents that you are irrationally afraid of. "Expose the satanists"? You have the last 5 popes reduced to cartoon characters of your own invention.
Here are the documents of Vatican II that you pathetically mock, but have never read any of them. https://www.ewtn.com/library/councils/v2all.htm

Your take on Cardinal Pell reflects typical media persecution.

The Australian judicial system, at least as applied to Cardinal George Pell, is not comprehensible to Americans. In this country, the accused knows the identity of his accuser when charges are pressed. Pell was denied this right. In this country, the accused knows exactly what the charges against him are when they are made. Pell was denied this right.

In this country, the media have wide access to court proceedings and can report what they learn. In Australia, the media have limited rights and can be banned from reporting almost anything. In this country, the prosecuting and defense attorneys can question prospective jurors, vetoing those they consider biased. They have no such rule in the Australian state of Victoria, the venue of the Pell trial, which means the jury can easily be stacked against him. Victoria is known as a very liberal, and not Catholic-friendly, part of the country.

On May 1, the most serious charges against Pell were dismissed by the court. Following this decision, Australian reporter Andrew Bolt wrote, “All I can say is that several claims against Pell that were pushed by the media never even reached this courtroom and have been debunked.”

The latest development adds to the absurdities surrounding this case.

A Victoria County Court staff member has been fired for allegedly retrieving information about the Pell case from the court’s computer system. The prosecutors wasted no time asking the court to ban “any report of the whole or any part of these proceedings and any information derived from this proceeding and any court documents associated with this proceeding.”

This is a wild swing of the pendulum. After the media savaged Pell for years, tainting prospective jurors, prosecutors are now asking for a total gag rule.

In 2016, Bolt wrote, “There is something utterly repulsive about the media’s persecution of George Pell.” In 2017, he wrote, “The media commentary suggest there is little chance Cardinal George Pell can get a fair trial.” Amanda Vanstone, a reporter not regarded as religion-friendly, went further. “What we are seeing is no better than a lynch mob from the dark ages,” she said.

The little we know of Pell’s accusers validates the position of the Catholic League: Pell is the subject of a witch hunt. Indeed, he is the whipping boy of those seeking revenge against the Catholic Church. Yes, there were some admittedly lousy decisions made by Catholic priests and bishops in the past, but that is no excuse for plundering the rights of Cardinal Pell.

Consider the charges against Pell that were tossed and those that are extant.

One of the charges against Pell that was thrown out involves an unspecified incident that allegedly occurred 40 years ago in a theater during the screening of the movie “Close Encounters of the Third Kind.” But a cinema worker said he never saw Pell at the theater. Moreover, the movie was not shown at that theater on the date of the alleged offense.

The other charge that was made occurred sometime after the movie offense allegedly happened. But in addition to saying he was abused at a chapel, the accuser changed his mind saying the offense took place in a playground. He also said it took place on a mountain. The judge dismissed the charge saying the accuser showed a “cavalier attitude” and a “poor memory.”

What’s left? Charges that Pell abused boys in the 1970s while he was throwing them in the air in a swimming pool in front of others. One of the accusers has since died of cancer. One of the others has a record of violence, alcohol and drug abuse, and burglary. We know nothing about any other accusers.

Two men made the other charge. They said Pell made them perform oral sex on him in the 1990s after Mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral. One of the accusers has since died of drug abuse. Oh, yes, the mother of the boy who died said her son told her on two occasions that he was never abused by Pell.

To say that this is a travesty of justice is a gross understatement. They have put Cardinal Pell through hell. None of this is by accident.

Please keep Cardinal George Pell in your prayers.
https://www.catholicleague.org/can-cardinal-pell-ever-get-a-fair-trial/

You are just part of the secular dark ages lynch mob. You have a psychotic hatred for Catholicism that is so far from reality it's almost funny. Then you post lies on discussion boards. That makes you a forum sadist.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What a highly prophetic timing of this prophecy, just a day after the Lord told him "There is more to come"

This hit the news around midday today.

Archbishop found guilty of concealing child sex abuse
The alleged incidences in Adelaide took place 50 years ago, so what took them so long to have the Archbishop charged? Why isn't the evidence reported? How many of the witnesses are dead? The judicial system in Australia is not the same as it is in America. Did the Archbishop get a fair trial? Based on the witch hunt against Cardinal Pell, I have my doubts.
The latest scandals was an isolated incident in Chile, not the Vatican. Shamp is wrong.
Protestant Churches Grapple With Growing Sexual Abuse Crisis
Why does Shamp only "prophesy" about the Catholic Church?
Most of the sex abuse scandals that you guys drool over are 50 years old. The CC has done her laundry as best as she could. Scandal I is not denied, but Scandal II is a denial that, for the most part, the crisis has ended.
Billy Graham's Grandson says

Evangelicals ‘Worse’ Than Catholics on Sex Abuse

Child Sexual Abuse in Protestant Christian Congregations: A Descriptive Analysis of Offense and Offender Characteristics

Some Key Misunderstandings Regarding the Child Sexual Abuse Scandal and the Catholic Church

William O’Donohue, Ph.D.
Olga Cirlugea, B.A.
Lorraine Benuto, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
University of Nevada, Reno

There is More Sexual Abuse in The Protestant Churches Than Catholic
Jan 8, 2018
Why does Shamp only "prophesy" about the Catholic Church?

Data Shed Light on Child Sexual Abuse by Protestant Clergy

The Pope meets face to face with abuse victims. He constantly offers prayers and apologies. No Protestant leader does this, because there are no Protestant leaders.

Press Release of the Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors, 17.02.2018

Vatican commission launches child protection website

Pope Francis' international Council of Cardinals identified the protection of children and young adults as one of the church's priority needs and suggested in December 2013 that he create a commission to advise him and assist dioceses and religious orders around the world in drawing up guidelines, handling accusations and ministering to victims and survivors.
Protestants have no centralized authority to deal with these problems. No centralized authority is the point of Protestantism and now it's biting you in the ass.

A shameful scandal. The worst crisis in Church history. This is from an American source:

We know from the John Jay College of Criminal Justice investigation into this matter that almost all of the cases of the sexual abuse of minors that took place in Catholic institutions occurred between 1965 and 1985. By contrast, in the last five years, the average number of credible accusations made against 40,000 priests is exactly 7.6. Now it's down to .004%. Quite frankly, there is no entity in the United States today, private or public, that can match this record..(Catholic League)

I'm willing to do the research and do a sex scandal comparison with Protestant and Catholic clergy IN THE LAST 5 YEARS. But I won't enjoy it, even though I'm confident that Protestant clergy CANNOT MATCH THE CATHOLIC RECORD.

The Catholic Church's record of aggressive and proactive protective measures is unparalleled in any organization today. Since the beginning of the abuse crisis, the Catholic Church:

• has instituted a "zero tolerance" policy in which any credibly accused priest is immediately removed from ministry. Law enforcement is also notified;
    • has trained over 5 million children in giving them skills to protect them from abuse;
    • has trained over 2 million adults, including 99 percent of all priests, in recognizing signs of abuse;
    • has conducted over 2 million background checks, including those in the intensified screening process for aspiring seminarians and priests;
    • has installed "Victim Assistance Coordinators" in every diocese, "assuring victims that they will be heard";
    • has instituted in all dioceses abuse review boards – often composed of child welfare experts, child psychologists, and abuse experts – to examine any claims of abuse against priests.
No other organization (including yours) even comes close to implementing the measures the Catholic Church has taken to protect children in its care. In this regard, the Catholic Church in the 21st century is the model for other institutions to follow in the safeguarding of youth. Catholic sex abuse facts :: Fast Facts from TheMediaReport.com <not a Catholic site.

Why does Shamp only "prophesy" about the Catholic Church? All popes eventually die, and another one gets re-elected. That's no prophecy, it's common sense.

Of course, the media continues to report on 50 year old scandals even after the priests are dead, and there will always be anti-Catholics who will never shut up about it. One more thing. 80% of the cases did not involve "children" as you pit it, but post-pubescent boys who were homosexual to begin with. It was constant hammering of the media that says they were all children. The whole populating is as deceived as you. Why? As to not to offend the homofascists. 50 years ago, all churches, Protestant and Catholic, did the same thing with bad clergy. Give them therapy and move them out of harms way.

Do you like harping about sex abuse scandals? I don't. Keep up harping over isolated incidences as reported by cheap tabloids and I would be happy to further your education.

images.jpeg