The Chains Of GOD’S Punishment = Jude 1;5-7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Chains Of GOD’S Punishment = Jude 1;5-7

Psalms 149:6-9

Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

Nahum 3:5-7, 10

Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame. And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock. And it shall come to pass, that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee?

Yet was she carried away, she went into captivity: her young children also were dashed in pieces at the top of all the streets: and they cast lots for her honourable men, and all her great men were bound in chains.

Jeremiah 52:11

Then he put out the eyes of Zedekiah; and the king of Babylon bound him in chains, and carried him to Babylon, and put him in prison till the day of his death.

II Peter 2:3-4

And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jude 1;5-7

I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Revelation 20:1-3

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

AMEN

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EVEN FOR THE UNSAVED GOD'S LOVE, GRACE, AND MERCY SHINES THROUGH!

THERE ARE NO ETERNAL PUNISHMENT FOR THE WICKED IN GOD'S PLAN.

SODOM AND GOMORRHA WAS AN EXAMPLE! IF NOT, THEN WE WOULD STILL SEE THE FIRES BURNING TODAY, WHERE ONCE STOOD SODOM AND GOMORRHA.

To God Be The Glory

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The Chains Of GOD’S Punishment = Jude 1;5-7​

Emphasis!....this is what tells the personal story/ perspective of any poster here.

1. When Jesus commissioned his followers to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth, what do we suppose he wanted us to emphasise/ to share with people?
2. Was it that of a condemning/ punishing God who who had plenty of hoops for folk to jump through before he considered them worthy?
3. Was it a God who used the carrot and stick approach?
4. What is it that Satan is desirous for those claiming God as being on their side, to present?
5. Has the idea that it is easier to be lost than saved embedded itself in the psyche? ...and where has that idea come from?
6. Is it possible to be unwitting agents of Satan while claiming to be ambassadors for God?
7. Can one use the bible to control/ intimidate and justify Satans agenda?