The 'Christian' Left / an Anti-Christ theology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dadman

Feb 16, 2014
Kansas
dadmansabode.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that more and more, there are Churches adopting this new 'woke' religious rainbow-wrapped 'gospel'
Which is anything BUT the truth of Jesus Christ .... If it were truth, would Jesus have ever died on a Roman Cross ? ... I think not.
you see ..... God calls his children to be salt and light (not sugar) .... IF you live Godly IN CHRIST JESUS ... you WILL suffer persecution.
Oh, don't get me wrong .... Satanic forces will give you some truth,
but only if they know that they can use that truth in order to bait you for a lie.

Here is a great example of what I've been seeing for years ........

LGBT Versus Church | Church & State

yes folks .... we have a One World Religion emerging, just as the Bible predicted.
I believe that Jesus spoke directly to this issue ... "
So if the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness" ... Matthew 6:23b
Remember ..... an Anti-Christ doesn't just hate Jesus .... an Anti-Christ hates Jesus by REPLACING Jesus with his OWN Jesus.
If I handed you a fake 20 dollar bill, Oh it looks and feels so real .. right ? ... Indeed, Satan is a deceiver / a liar and a murderer from the beginning ... Be so familiar with the truth of scripture that you cannot be fooled, and may our 'God Breathed Bibles' be the only foundation of God's holy truth.

More resources for this issue ....
II Timothy 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Randy Kluth