The [Christmas] Gift ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
all that is required is that we or someone on our behalf accept this gift and someone on His behalf deliver it - this gift is baptism imho - twinc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You keep on gnawing like this twinc, you may break the skin and where will you be then?

"The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh." Ecc 4:5

A person's own flesh is his own doctrines rather than that which is of and from God. All of us have had them early on as we began to walk with God but some have foolishly clung to what they had and have blocked God's efforts to change them from their own carnal ways to God's Way.
Without the leading of the Holy Ghost in spite of whatever knowledge we may have gained about anything we will remain quite dead to God with no resurrection taking hold of us.

The Life is not in the water, but in the Spirit.

Reactions: 101G

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
You keep on gnawing like this twinc, you may break the skin and where will you be then?

"The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh." Ecc 4:5

A person's own flesh is his own doctrines rather than that which is of and from God. All of us have had them early on as we began to walk with God but some have foolishly clung to what they had and have blocked God's efforts to change them from their own carnal ways to God's Way.
Without the leading of the Holy Ghost in spite of whatever knowledge we may have gained about anything we will remain quite dead to God with no resurrection taking hold of us.

The Life is not in the water, but in the Spirit.

water and spirit - not too sure what percentage of each - btw water = living water[Jn 4:14] - twinc

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
water and spirit - not too sure what percentage of each - btw water = living water[Jn 4:14] - twinc
The "Living water" is equal to the Holy Spirit for the new inner man. Physical water [H2O] is necessary for the man of flesh. Of course you believe that John 14:26 is not addressed to me, so we have a serious communication problem, you and I.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
The "Living water" is equal to the Holy Spirit for the new inner man. Physical water [H2O] is necessary for the man of flesh. Of course you believe that John 14:26 is not addressed to me, so we have a serious communication problem, you and I.

that is so for at 25 was He with you then and still with you - twinc