The Churches are dying, the saints are rising.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Several years ago, I had a dream about a great cathedral that sat upon a mountain top. This Cathedral was destroyed in a cataclysmic fire. (This was well before the burning down of Notre Dame in Paris). From out of the ruins of this cathedral I saw a spring of water coming forth as the foundation was split asunder as in Rock that Moses split, and the though the institutional church had lost its presence in the world, the saints were issuing forth from the destruction.

In This day and age, the final church age, the Laodicean church, the last cathedral of the church age is coming to a close, and its destruction is imminent. Today, we are seeing churches all over the world failing and falling down due to shutdowns from Covid 19, and government restrictions, many are dying due to the inability to pay the bills, the hirelings are not being paid and in some cases are leaving for greener pastures. In Others they are rising in millitancy, and placing their faith in Governments and princes instead of trusting in the LORD.

This was all foretold in Revelation, for those who have eyes to see. What is replacing this final church age is not another church age, But a Holy Remnant of saints who belong not to a church, but have made Christ Jesus their all in all, and live in the fulness of Christ. These are the Saints of Revelation. The beast will make war on the saints, and will overcome them, But by their testimony they overcome Satan and he is cast down to earth because of their endurance. An endurance that comes not from weapons and military or governmental might, But by the providence of the LORD who is their all in all.

This is the final conflict and trial those who believe will face. Those who Pass will receive eternal rewards, those who fail, will become part of the Harlot of Revelation 17, The institutional Church is no more, and that time of wilderness testing is coming and from the wilderness we either go into the presence of the King of Kings, or Join the kings of this world, Joining the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit.

a video to help you see this.... The video was done before the plandemic....

Jesus said, the gates of hell shall not prevail against my church, But Scripture also predicts a great falling away, an apostacy. What we are seeing is the separation of the tares through this hardship, what will remain is the true church of the saints, as well as the false church of the Harlot.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Had a dream this morning which I felt has to deal with the state of the church today.

I was walking to work, I Had my tool belt on with all my tools i would need for the days work... Think of a carpenters tool belt with Hammer, tape measure chalk line etc. I walked into a town nearby, and went to the church I grew up in, a conservative fundamentalist Baptist church, and what was once a quaint new England church with white clapboard siding was now transformed. Instead of entering a church, the facade looked like a strip mall complete with sales windows and wares for sale, among them jewelry and nicnacks. As I walked into the church, I was looked at funny, I thought perhaps it was because of the tool belt i was wearing, and the fact that i was dressed for work, and not for church. But then there was no seat for me in the church. although there were empty seats, all of which were plush leather recliners and not your typical pews they were all spoken for so i was forced to sit on the floor in the aisle at the back of the church. I was handed (Or more appropriately tossed) a "welcome" package, but all the people in the church ignored me. The church itself had a screen in front with some videos being shown, but the members were not involved in the worship at all, instead, they were socializing with each other, and gossiping about this stranger that walked in. Not feeling welcome, I exited and left, with my tool belt on and kept walking, I eventually came to a clearing and could see in the distance a beautiful harbor It was there that I was heading. (End of dream)

As I was taking a shower, the interpretation was given to me. The walking represent the walk of all of us Christians, we are all heading for that harbor where we will board the ships to His kingdom. The tools represent the Tools we are given that enable us to work for that kingdom, The hammer representing the word of God, the Tape measure representing the discernment of the Holy Spirit, and the chalk line representing the direction of our walk. The people in the church were stuck in that place of comfort, and were not walking nor working nor prepared to work, instead they were busy doing nothing but gossiping and being entertained in comfort. they put on a show of being welcoming, but in their heart, they do not want any part of anyone on that journey. They are in the world, and of the world, and instead of a church house their church was camoflauged as a strip mall, Instead of standing out as a church they now were very much just like the rest of the town. They had lost their saltiness, and in so doing were nothing more than placeholders. Instead of walking and working towards God's golden shore they were stuck in the church, This hymn being put on my heart is for any who find themselves in this position, By Fanny Crosby.... The church has lost sight of God's golden shore that we must travel towards.

On the happy, golden shore,
Where the faithful part no more,
When the storms of life are o’er,
Meet me there;
Where the night dissolves away
Into pure and perfect day,
I am going home to stay—
Meet me there.

Refrain:
Meet me there, meet me there,
Where the tree of life is blooming,
Meet me there;
When the storms of life are o’er,
On the happy golden shore,
Where the faithful part no more,
Meet me there.

Here our fondest hopes are vain,
Dearest links are rent in twain,
But in Heav’n no throb of pain—
Meet me there;
By the river sparkling bright
In the city of delight,
Where our faith is lost in sight,
Meet me there.

Where the harps of angels ring,
And the blest forever sing,
In the palace of the King,
Meet me there;
Where in sweet communion blend
Heart with heart and friend with friend,
In a world that ne’er shall end,
Meet me there.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Several years ago, I had a dream about a great cathedral that sat upon a mountain top. This Cathedral was destroyed in a cataclysmic fire. (This was well before the burning down of Notre Dame in Paris). From out of the ruins of this cathedral I saw a spring of water coming forth as the foundation was split asunder as in Rock that Moses split, and the though the institutional church had lost its presence in the world, the saints were issuing forth from the destruction.

In This day and age, the final church age, the Laodicean church, the last cathedral of the church age is coming to a close, and its destruction is imminent. Today, we are seeing churches all over the world failing and falling down due to shutdowns from Covid 19, and government restrictions, many are dying due to the inability to pay the bills, the hirelings are not being paid and in some cases are leaving for greener pastures. In Others they are rising in millitancy, and placing their faith in Governments and princes instead of trusting in the LORD.

This was all foretold in Revelation, for those who have eyes to see. What is replacing this final church age is not another church age, But a Holy Remnant of saints who belong not to a church, but have made Christ Jesus their all in all, and live in the fulness of Christ.

Amen. I haven't watched the video yet, but I full believe in your premise, and the imagery in your dream sounds right. I don't think we are near to fulfilling the Book of Revelation yet - I think we are only on the 1st Horseman right now, with several decades more to go to fulfill the rest - but the Lord is indeed going to bring Edom to destruction for her sins. Pastors who are leading others into sin are increasingly coming under judgment, and even dying in the pulpit. But the imagery of a spring rising up where the old foundation was is correct. The true church that is coming will be a spring of water rising up into eternal life.
I Had a dream this morning which I felt has to deal with the state of the church today.

I was walking to work, I Had my tool belt on with all my tools i would need for the days work... Think of a carpenters tool belt with Hammer, tape measure chalk line etc. I walked into a town nearby, and went to the church I grew up in, a conservative fundamentalist Baptist church, and what was once a quaint new England church with white clapboard siding was now transformed. Instead of entering a church, the facade looked like a strip mall complete with sales windows and wares for sale, among them jewelry and nicnacks. As I walked into the church, I was looked at funny, I thought perhaps it was because of the tool belt i was wearing, and the fact that i was dressed for work, and not for church. But then there was no seat for me in the church. although there were empty seats, all of which were plush leather recliners and not your typical pews they were all spoken for so i was forced to sit on the floor in the aisle at the back of the church. I was handed (Or more appropriately tossed) a "welcome" package, but all the people in the church ignored me. The church itself had a screen in front with some videos being shown, but the members were not involved in the worship at all, instead, they were socializing with each other, and gossiping about this stranger that walked in. Not feeling welcome, I exited and left, with my tool belt on and kept walking, I eventually came to a clearing and could see in the distance a beautiful harbor. It was there that I was heading. (End of dream)

A sister shared a dream with me just a few days ago that involved this same thing. There is a worship leader in a church her family has been associated with who takes glory onto herself instead of actually leading them into worship, and as a result that church is defenseless against being destroyed in the future. Without true worship, the Presence of God does not inhabit His people, and they will thus be unprepared and ill-equipped against what is coming.
As I was taking a shower, the interpretation was given to me. The walking represent the walk of all of us Christians, we are all heading for that harbor where we will board the ships to His kingdom. The tools represent the Tools we are given that enable us to work for that kingdom, The hammer representing the word of God, the Tape measure representing the discernment of the Holy Spirit, and the chalk line representing the direction of our walk. The people in the church were stuck in that place of comfort, and were not walking nor working nor prepared to work, instead they were busy doing nothing but gossiping and being entertained in comfort. they put on a show of being welcoming, but in their heart, they do not want any part of anyone on that journey. They are in the world, and of the world, and instead of a church house their church was camoflauged as a strip mall, Instead of standing out as a church they now were very much just like the rest of the town. They had lost their saltiness, and in so doing were nothing more than placeholders.

Good interpretation.

Something regarding the harbor that might also relate to your OP is a vision I read from Rick Joyner. I believe the title was A Field of Dreams Or Nightmares? It's about society entering a time when only the coming church will be the only true provision, and that the world will descend into economic conditions that parallel previous centuries, when the standard of living was far less.

God bless, and enjoyed reading your dreams.
-H

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought I would Post this here as it pertains to the second dream above, The Article is a bit of a confirmation for what is being shown me in the dream.

TOZER DEVOTIONAL

Tue, October 13, 2020

Those Sanctifying Effects of Suffering
Instant Christianity tends to make the faith act terminal and so smothers the desire for spiritual advance. It fails to understand the true nature of the Christian life, which is not static but dynamic and expanding. It overlooks the fact that a new Christian is a living organism as certainly as a new baby is, and must have nourishment and exercise to assure normal growth. It does not consider that the act of faith in Christ sets up a personal relationship between two intelligent moral beings, God and the reconciled man, and no single encounter between God and a creature made in His image could ever be sufficient to establish an intimate friendship between them. By trying to pack all of salvation into one experience, or two, the advocates of instant Christianity flaunt the law of development which runs through all nature. They ignore the sanctifying effects of suffering, cross carrying and practical obedience. They pass by the need for spiritual training, the necessity of forming right religious habits, and the need to wrestle against the world, the devil and the flesh. Undue preoccupation with the initial act of believing has created in some a psychology of contentment, or at least of non-expectation. To many it has imparted a mood of disappointment with the Christian faith. God seems too far away, the world is too near, and the flesh too powerful to resist. Others are glad to accept the assurance of automatic blessedness. It relieves them of the need to watch and fight and pray, and sets them free to enjoy this world while waiting for the next. Instant Christianity is twentieth century orthodoxy. I wonder whether the man who wrote Philippians 3:7-16 would recognize it as the faith for which he finally died. I am afraid he would not.

Verse
I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow to attain to the resurrection from the dead.Philippians 3:10-11

Thought
We want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection but what about the "fellowship of sharing in his sufferings"? Today there are in this world believers who are suffering with and for Christ. Some aspects of maturity are achieved only through suffe

Prayer
Forgive me, Lord, for leaving behind the carrying of the cross when trying to follow You. I look for the easy way when it is through pain and suffering that You refine me and reveal Your strength.

Tozer Devotional | Those Sanctifying Effects of Suffering

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One shouldn't eat before going to bed, it causes one to have radical and meaningless dreams. Besides, chalk-lines are passé, most tradesmen user line-lasers nowadays.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Our Situation Now:

For Israel: now the Christian Church – Ezekiel 22:26-29 Her priests give rulings that violate My Law and profane what is sacred to Me. They teach there is no distinction between the clean and the unclean, they disregard the keeping of the seventh day of rest and I am dishonoured among them. The peoples leaders are like wolves, doing anything to obtain unjust gain. Her prophetic teachers give out false ideas, making them out to be the truth. The people practice extortion, robbery and they oppress the needy and the alien, denying them justice.

For Judah: now the Jewish State of Israel – Jeremiah 8:7-13 Birds know when to migrate and the season to return, but My people do not know the requirements of the Lord. How can you say: We are wise, we have the Law of the Lord, when the scribes with their lying pens have falsified it? The wise will be put to shame, they will be dismayed and trapped. They have failed to discern the Word of the Lord, so what sort of wisdom is theirs?

Therefore, I shall give their wives and their Land to new owners, for all the people, both high and low, are out to make money and gain fame. Prophet and priest, are frauds, every one of them. [End time fiction writers and Rabbis] They address today’s problems superficially, saying: All is well. All well? No nothing is well! They ought to be ashamed, but their pride and prestige won’t allow it. Therefore they will all fall with a great crash on the Lord’s Day of Reckoning. There will be no grapes on the vine, no figs on the fig tree, [Israel: the vine and Judah the fig tree, both do not produce good fruit, that is: the fruit of obeying the Commandments and spreading the Gospel.] even the foliage will wither. [The people - ‘passed under the rod of judgement, all those who revolt and rebel will die’. Ezekiel 20:37-38] What I have given them, will be taken from them.

What we should do about it:

Isaiah 56:1-7 The Lord says: Maintain justice and do what is right, My deliverance is close at hand and My victory will soon be revealed. Happy is the person who keeps these precepts, who keeps the seventh day unprofained and avoids all wrongdoing.

Isaiah 58:6-7 & 13-14 What the Lord requires is justice, to give the oppressed a chance, to give food and clothing to the needy and that you do your duty to your kinfolk. Keep the seventh day holy by not travelling or doing business and attending to your own affairs. Then you will find joy in the Lord and the holding of your father Jacob, will be yours to enjoy.

Micah 6:8 The Lord has told you mortals what is good and what He requires of you. Only act justly, to keep loyal and to walk humbly with your God.

What the Lord will do:

Zephaniah 3:8-9 Therefore wait for Me, says the Lord; wait for the Day when I stand up to accuse you. I have decided to judge nations and kingdoms in order to pour out My wrath upon them, all of My burning anger. The whole earth will be enveloped by the fire of My wrath. Then I will give to the people a pure language, so that they all may call upon the Name of the Lord and serve Him with one accord.

Isaiah 51:7-8 Listen to Me, My people who know what is right: you that lay My instructions to heart, do not fear the threats or reviling of enemies, for they will become like a garment devoured by grubs. My saving power will last forever and My deliverance to all generations.

Acts 26:6-7 It is the hope based on the promise God made to our forefathers...The twelve Tribes worship with intense devotion in the hope of seeing the fulfilment of that promise. [That is the promise of the Messiah and the blessing to every faithful Christian.]

Romans 3:24 All are made righteous if they accept the gift of atonement through Christ Jesus.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One shouldn't eat before going to bed, it causes one to have radical and meaningless dreams. Besides, chalk-lines are passé, most tradesmen user line-lasers nowadays.

You ever try and use a laser on a bright sunny day? The Line and the plummet and the measuring rod have been used since the construction of the pyramids and even before that and they are what John used in Revelation to measure the Temple in Chapter 11....
For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth. (Zech. 4:10)
Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. ( Isa. 28:17)

I Have dreams every night, only a select few do i see as having prophetic implications, Why? because when they are given you have to share them or else they will burden you. Do you know what a Burden is? The Burden of Moab, the Burden of Damascus.... as seen in Isaiah 15:1 and 17:1? Do You know what is the burden of the watchmen? read Ezekiel 33.... This is what Motivates me and is my calling, do you understand? I seek no personal glory, nor am i promoting any gain on my part, (Balaam's error) I have no website I am promoting nor denomination nor church. I have no donation buttons and if i was doing this for likes I would be pushing Joel Osteen type messages and smooth words. Most Christians do not see the heresy they are falling victim to, Humanism has crept into the theology of our day and it pervades the Gospel and the institutional church, there are few who see and walk the narrow path and are being called to be saints. This is the silent revival of the end times.

Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. (Psalm 85:10)

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You ever try and use a laser on a bright sunny day? The Line and the plummet and the measuring rod have been used since the construction of the pyramids and even before that and they are what John used in Revelation to measure the Temple in Chapter 11....
For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth. (Zech. 4:10)
Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. ( Isa. 28:17)

I Have dreams every night, only a select few do i see as having prophetic implications, Why? because when they are given you have to share them or else they will burden you. Do you know what a Burden is? The Burden of Moab, the Burden of Damascus.... as seen in Isaiah 15:1 and 17:1? Do You know what is the burden of the watchmen? read Ezekiel 33.... This is what Motivates me and is my calling, do you understand? I seek no personal glory, nor am i promoting any gain on my part, (Balaam's error) I have no website I am promoting nor denomination nor church. I have no donation buttons and if i was doing this for likes I would be pushing Joel Osteen type messages and smooth words. Most Christians do not see the heresy they are falling victim to, Humanism has crept into the theology of our day and it pervades the Gospel and the institutional church, there are few who see and walk the narrow path and are being called to be saints. This is the silent revival of the end times.

Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. (Psalm 85:10)
But, by giving a theological significance to, even a select few, of your dreams, implies that you are receiving a revelation from God. Otherwise, they are just the personal processing of your imaginations, like we all have every single minute of the day. Thus, without promoting any entity in a specific manner, you are, by intimation, claiming that you are under the auspices of God to some degree (even Balaam's donkey spoke by providence or intervention from God).

This is my contention about the alleged modern-day, dream interpreters and prophets. Are they willing to assert that their oracles are from God, therefore must be taken seriously and heeded to, and any defiance of, is defiance to God and thus, consequential? Will you go as far as to affirm that? If not, what are you saying about the authenticity of your inspiration, and the veracity of your interpretation - that both are rather spurious?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, by giving a theological significance to, even a select few, of your dreams, implies that you are receiving a revelation from God. Otherwise, they are just the personal processing of your imaginations, like we all have every single minute of the day. Thus, without promoting any entity in a specific manner, you are, by intimation, claiming that you are under the auspices of God to some degree (even Balaam's donkey spoke by providence or intervention from God).

This is my contention about the alleged modern-day, dream interpreters and prophets. Are they willing to assert that their oracles are from God, therefore must be taken seriously and heeded to, and any defiance of, is defiance to God and thus, consequential? Will you go as far as to affirm that? If not, what are you saying about the authenticity of your inspiration, and the veracity of your interpretation - that both are rather spurious?

Like most in Christian circles these days you do not understand the difference between a seer, a watchmen and a prophet. Your apprehension comes from this inability to distinguish between these callings. I Do not hold this against you, as these are not things discussed in the rational theology classes that teach Christian Humanism and deny these callings. I am telling you to do the research, and ask these Questions of the Holy Ghost, Let him teach you, for the carnal mind cannot, but the mind of Christ can. Read 1 Corinthians 2:13-16.

Reactions: amadeus

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Like most in Christian circles these days you do not understand the difference between a seer, a watchmen and a prophet. Your apprehension comes from this inability to distinguish between these callings. I Do not hold this against you, as these are not things discussed in the rational theology classes that teach Christian Humanism and deny these callings. I am telling you to do the research, and ask these Questions of the Holy Ghost, Let him teach you, for the carnal mind cannot, but the mind of Christ can. Read 1 Corinthians 2:13-16.
You're being evasive - if you are what you say that you are, are you willing to affirm that your dreams are inspired, and being interpreted, under the auspices of God, or, according to you, under the 'calling of God'?

Last edited:

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're being evasive - if you are what you say that you are, are you willing to affirm that your dreams are inspired, and being interpreted, under the auspices of God, or, according to you, under the 'calling of God'?

I Have not said i am anything.... that is you implying i said something. A Christian can receive a word of Prophecy without being a prophet Or having the gift of prophecy. You immediately jump to the conclusion I am claiming to be a prophet, when i am called to be a watchmen. You do not know the difference. Watchmen warn of what they are seeing, a watchmen is not always right, a prophet is. A seer is someone who understands the times, and can forewarn of what is coming upon the people, a seer has the gift of discerning of the spirits This is what a person called to be watchmen will eventually become. I Am called to be a watchmen, In watching HE has shown me how the end times unfold, none of which is adding to the Word of God, They are just learning to understand the Word of God in fulness. A word of Prophecy can be given to any believer to help the church understand and to repent, Thus to proclaim a dream prophetic is not to claim to be a prophet. You have no understanding of any of this, so you falsely accuse without testing the spirits to see if they are of God and sent by God, making it easy to reject the warning of the watchmen. Again, read Ezekiel 33 to understand this, Read the final verse of each letter written to the seven churches in revelation..... do you have the ears to hear what is being said to the church? Or are you hard of hearing? Is what I am saying contrary to the word of God? If so be a Berrean and see if what I am saying is scriptural. The dreams are secondary confirmations of a greater truth that I am showing here, one that the church does not want to hear, that they have fallen into complacency and Harlotry, and God is raising a remnant to replace the institutional church. This is foretold in Revelation as the rise of the saints, those who have gone on into holiness, in the fulness of Christ. In Fact if you read Ephesians 4 You will see the hierarchy of the church is nullified when the fulness of Christ comes as Christ become the head of the body, thus the office of prophet and priest and have completed their job of "perfecting of the saints" as Prophecies will cease.

But alas, you have no understanding of any of this so in ignorance you falsely accuse the brethren, and your love waxes cold. If you truly were being taught by the Spirit you would rejoice to hear a message like this being preached for what is said points to the end and our redemption.

Reactions: amadeus

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I Have not said i am anything.... that is you implying i said something. A Christian can receive a word of Prophecy without being a prophet Or having the gift of prophecy. You immediately jump to the conclusion I am claiming to be a prophet, when i am called to be a watchmen. You do not know the difference. Watchmen warn of what they are seeing, a watchmen is not always right, a prophet is. A seer is someone who understands the times, and can forewarn of what is coming upon the people, a seer has the gift of discerning of the spirits This is what a person called to be watchmen will eventually become. I Am called to be a watchmen, In watching HE has shown me how the end times unfold, none of which is adding to the Word of God, They are just learning to understand the Word of God in fulness. A word of Prophecy can be given to any believer to help the church understand and to repent, Thus to proclaim a dream prophetic is not to claim to be a prophet. You have no understanding of any of this, so you falsely accuse without testing the spirits to see if they are of God and sent by God, making it easy to reject the warning of the watchmen. Again, read Ezekiel 33 to understand this, Read the final verse of each letter written to the seven churches in revelation..... do you have the ears to hear what is being said to the church? Or are you hard of hearing? Is what I am saying contrary to the word of God? If so be a Berrean and see if what I am saying is scriptural. The dreams are secondary confirmations of a greater truth that I am showing here, one that the church does not want to hear, that they have fallen into complacency and Harlotry, and God is raising a remnant to replace the institutional church. This is foretold in Revelation as the rise of the saints, those who have gone on into holiness, in the fulness of Christ. In Fact if you read Ephesians 4 You will see the hierarchy of the church is nullified when the fulness of Christ comes as Christ become the head of the body, thus the office of prophet and priest and have completed their job of "perfecting of the saints" as Prophecies will cease.

But alas, you have no understanding of any of this so in ignorance you falsely accuse the brethren, and your love waxes cold. If you truly were being taught by the Spirit you would rejoice to hear a message like this being preached for what is said points to the end and our redemption.
You are out of your mind, you have not a clue of what you are talking about, seriously! You had your foot in your mouth maybe five times in your post above. ...yes, I saw this coming after your first post to me.

I said, whatever your calling is, it is allegedly from God. Therefore, such a predication necessitates that your inspiration is divine and impeccable.
So now, you, as a complete fool, state that
'Watchmen warn of what they are seeing, a watchmen is not always right'
'I Am called to be a watchmen, In watching HE has shown me how the end times unfold, none of which is adding to the Word of God'

When God imparts an oracle to a recipient, there is no learning involved, the understanding has already been divulged!
'I Am called to be a watchmen, In watching HE has shown me how the end times unfold, none of which is adding to the Word of God, They are just learning to understand the Word of God in fulness.'

What in the world does this mean (rhetorical)?
'A Christian can receive a word of Prophecy without being a prophet Or having the gift of prophecy.'
'Thus to proclaim a dream prophetic is not to claim to be a prophet.'

And ultimately, as all charlatans, you use subjective facts that cannot be proven whether or not that they actually correspond to God's prophecies, in order to substantiate your self-proclaimed calling.
'Is what I am saying contrary to the word of God?'

Out of your own deluded and misguided mouth, you have not a clue of what you're talking about. All your arguments were self-defeating - apparently God never revealed that to you?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What in the world does this mean (rhetorical)?
'A Christian can receive a word of Prophecy without being a prophet Or having the gift of prophecy.'
'Thus to proclaim a dream prophetic is not to claim to be a prophet.'

Can a believer have faith, and not have the gift of faith? Can a believer be used to heal and not have the gift of healing? It is you who does not understand the gifts of the Spirit.... Having a word of Prophecy is possible for all believers, but not all have the gift of prophecy. I Make no such claim as well, instead you read this into my comments and judge me as such. Instead of digesting the meat of what I have said you attack the character because you know not what you do, and as with Christ and Stephen i forgive you for this for it comes from your own ignorance of what is a watchmen. Did you know David had watchmen, and one was wrong because he saw one thing and another saw something different which caused David to rejoice when he ought to have been mourning? Did You read Ezekiel 33? I have warned you, and instead of hearing the warning you choose deny the messenger.... Kill the messenger as the old cliche says. That is how ignorant you are.

Be a Berreean about the message is all i am asking you, Do not be a Pharisee who cannot hear. Until you do you will continue in your ignorance which will lead you to continue to kill the messengers God has sent you, and your Love will continue to wax cold as your comments here have shown. I Have dealt with many skeptics like yourself in the past, many fall into utter hatred, Some repent and go to the cross in repentance. I Pray the latter is the case for you, I seek no followers myself, But point people to the cross and Holiness from their current state of complacency.

God Bless

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can a believer have faith, and not have the gift of faith? Can a believer be used to heal and not have the gift of healing? It is you who does not understand the gifts of the Spirit.... Having a word of Prophecy is possible for all believers, but not all have the gift of prophecy. I Make no such claim as well, instead you read this into my comments and judge me as such. Instead of digesting the meat of what I have said you attack the character because you know not what you do, and as with Christ and Stephen i forgive you for this for it comes from your own ignorance of what is a watchmen. Did you know David had watchmen, and one was wrong because he saw one thing and another saw something different which caused David to rejoice when he ought to have been mourning? Did You read Ezekiel 33? I have warned you, and instead of hearing the warning you choose deny the messenger.... Kill the messenger as the old cliche says. That is how ignorant you are.

Be a Berreean about the message is all i am asking you, Do not be a Pharisee who cannot hear. Until you do you will continue in your ignorance which will lead you to continue to kill the messengers God has sent you, and your Love will continue to wax cold as your comments here have shown. I Have dealt with many skeptics like yourself in the past, many fall into utter hatred, Some repent and go to the cross in repentance. I Pray the latter is the case for you, I seek no followers myself, But point people to the cross and Holiness from their current state of complacency.

God Bless
Your a flake David. I don't even mean to be nasty, abusive or cruel. You, as one so 'called by God', cannot tell the difference between an analogy and literalism? Watchmen were established for all nations during wartime, or the threat of. They sent smoke signals to let the city now when an enemy was approaching. Even to the point that when the smoke stopped, it meant that the watchman was eventually overrun by the enemy and that the city was in imminent danger. But, the former aspect was what was applied to Ezekiel in an analogous manner, if you don't warn you people of what you know, you will pay the consequences, just as a literal watchman would. Ezekiel was not a watchman by designation, David! God used many analogies throughout the prophet's tenure to send a message to his people - Jeremiah and the bridle around his neck or his escaping through the city walls at night, Hosea marrying a harlot, Ezekiel cooking over excrement, ...

You have not a clue of what your are talking about, and have displayed so much ignorance and incompetence in your exegesis. Cyrus the Persian king, was called a messiah by God. Do you know how to interpret such an appellation, or do you conclude that we now have more than one Messiah, just like you did with Ezekiel?
Man, all you so-called prophets and visionaries on this forum are just delusional, and only speak through your vain imaginations.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your a flake David. I don't even mean to be nasty, abusive or cruel. You, as one so 'called by God', cannot tell the difference between an analogy and literalism? Watchmen were established for all nations during wartime, or the threat of. They sent smoke signals to let the city now when an enemy was approaching. Even to the point that when the smoke stopped, it meant that the watchman was eventually overrun by the enemy and that the city was in imminent danger. But, the former aspect was what was applied to Ezekiel in an analogous manner, if you don't warn you people of what you know, you will pay the consequences, just as a literal watchman would. Ezekiel was not a watchman by designation, David! God used many analogies throughout the prophet's tenure to send a message to his people - Jeremiah and the bridle around his neck or his escaping through the city walls at night, Hosea marrying a harlot, Ezekiel cooking over excrement, ...

You have not a clue of what your are talking about, and have displayed so much ignorance and incompetence in your exegesis. Cyrus the Persian king, was called a messiah by God. Do you know how to interpret such an appellation, or do you conclude that we now have more than one Messiah, just like you did with Ezekiel?
Man, all you so-called prophets and visionaries on this forum are just delusional, and only speak through your vain imaginations.

Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. ( ! Cor. 3:18-20)

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. ( ! Cor. 3:18-20)
Non-sequitur! ...you have entirely deceived yourself!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Non-sequitur! ...you have entirely deceived yourself!
Calling someone a "flake" instead of interacting in a civil manner is a sign of the weakness of the debator, also Known as an Ad hominem argument, so i replied in Kind, to expose that weakness.... You just do not see it.

Reactions: Livingstone

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Churches are dying? Evangelical? Because the Orthodox are not, my Church is not, Lutherans are not, Catholics are not. So what Churches

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Calling someone a "flake" instead of interacting in a civil manner is a sign of the weakness of the debator, also Known as an Ad hominem argument, so i replied in Kind, to expose that weakness.... You just do not see it.
..because, when you interpreted 'watchman' in the manner that you did, not to mention your original dream interpretation that started all this, made me detect a misguided disposition in you - at least, according to my perception and for the reasons that I gave. Thus, I felt that I called a spade, a spade. Not to mention, you came out extremely aggressive also, claiming that you knew more about this than I do, as in, that I haven't a clue what I'm talking about. Which, I believe that I proved otherwise and exposed the folly in your exegesis, and in your inability to stay consistent. You said God calls, but may not divulge the truth ie. 'a watchman could be wrong'. Thus, my accusations were warranted.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What Churches are dying? Evangelical? Because the Orthodox are not, my Church is not, Lutherans are not, Catholics are not. So what Churches
No churches are dying, at least not in any exceptional or noteworthy manner that they have always been, since the Church's inception.
David had a nightmare one night, and now he believes that God spoke to him and divulged some apocryphal (hidden) prophecy for him to impart to us laymen. When, all that he actually did was just regurgitate the Book of Revelation.