The Coming Coup/Invasion Of Washington D.C.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putting this in the prophecy forum because it was predicted well in advance, and something we have been discussing here on the forum for awhile. But David H. posted a link to something just now that needs its own thread. Apparently the Marxist agitators have been busted by someone undercover plotting to invade D.C. on November 5th and completely surround and close off the White House. They are seen here making plans to have the Leftist media refer to it as a "coup."

Watch the video in the link:
IMPORTANT: Gaffney, Segal, Loudon and Beattie Discuss the Planned Chaos and Violence Coming to America's Streets Next Week by the Organized Left

God bless,
Hidden

@lforrest, @Josho, @Mayflower, @David H., @07-07-07

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Putting this in the prophecy forum because it was predicted well in advance, and something we have been discussing here on the forum for awhile. But David H. posted a link to something just now that needs its own thread. Apparently the Marxist agitators have been busted by someone undercover plotting to invade D.C. on November 5th and completely surround and close off the White House. They are seen here making plans to have the Leftist media refer to it as a "coup."

Watch the video in the link:
IMPORTANT: Gaffney, Segal, Loudon and Beattie Discuss the Planned Chaos and Violence Coming to America's Streets Next Week by the Organized Left

God bless,
Hidden

Such encouraging news, let them try. I'm sure the Fed's are well prepared. DC gun laws are also pretty strict.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such encouraging news, let them try. I'm sure the Fed's are well prepared. DC gun laws are also pretty strict.

I was wondering if this wasn't intelligence on the Right who went undercover to expose it. The question is, if they mobilize thousands upon thousands of people, will the National Guard be willing to use sufficient force to hold it back, and my guess is no. It's still a free country, and all they have to do is march in "peaceful protest" on the capital to effectively close it off.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I was wondering if this wasn't intelligence on the Right who went undercover to expose it. The question is, if they mobilize thousands upon thousands of people, will the National Guard be willing to use sufficient force to hold it back, and my guess is no. It's still a free country, and all they have to do is march in "peaceful protest" on the capital to effectively close it off.

They may March but no one will have the nerve to try an armed takeover.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't think that's the objective. They just want to make it look like a takeover and call it one, to sow violence and discord throughout the nation.

LoL! Check this video out that Ziggy just posted. All the familiar suspects are acting in concert in Philadelphia already, but they are getting in fights with one another about who is ultimately in charge.

Last edited:

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I watched the Coverstone video again, and the exact words were, "I saw courthouses, I saw State houses surrounded... I saw armed protesters... I saw Washington D.C. burning. I saw fires everywhere... I also saw no sign of President Trump. I saw no sign of leadership in Washington D.C."

That's what they specifically state they are planning. Completely surrounding the White House is a way to effectively shut down government through protest.
God's Word says, "The prayer of a righteous man availeth much"

Well yes, sister : ) Only keep in mind that before the Lord had Elijah pray for the rain to return after three years, He had him prophecy that there would BE NO RAIN in the country for three years, as a judgment upon the nation. And very negative prophecy is what we have seen coming forth in the last several months.

Just pray for people that they stay safe. The Lord here exposing the enemy's plans may effect things a little, but I doubt they will alter it much. They will likely still carry it out, even though things have been exposed and they are caught on tape revealing it.

God bless, and stay positive! : )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Word says, "The prayer of a righteous man availeth much"

... and I don't disagree, -- but GOD had a Plan for Jesus, and HE also has a Plan for the Two Witnesses. So sometimes the righteous man needs to pray "thy will be done". But what bothers me most is the anguish each of Trump's & Pence's families, friends, and supporters will endure seeing these two men lying dead in the streets while the mobs celebrate while keeping anyone from recovering their bodies for the 3 1/2 days.

So all we can do is find comfort in knowing that where GOD raised Jesus to VICTORY over SIN; HE will also raise these two men to VICTORY over satan:

Rev. 11:7 ... the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them ...

With Best Regards, :)
Bobby Jo

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There isn't going to be any coup. That's a dream of the Communist leftists radicals which are still a minority in the U.S. They were successful in 1917 Russia using a small group to stage a coup, but they had their agents working within Russia's structure for a long time beforehand. It took Mao a lot longer to overthrow the Chinese government, and he had to use an army supplied by the Soviets. They would be stupid to try anything in the U.S., especially since Americans have been buying up guns and ammo just because of suspicions they might try something on a grand scale. And even when the great armies out of the northern quarters attempt to come upon Israel at the battle of Armageddon, Christ's enemies don't stand a chance on that final day of this world either. Christ and His army will obliterate those northern armies. (this may apply to Russian armies coming upon Alaska and Canada on that day too.)

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched the Coverstone video again, and the exact words were, "I saw courthouses, I saw State houses surrounded... I saw armed protesters... I saw Washington D.C. burning. I saw fires everywhere... I also saw no sign of President Trump. I saw no sign of leadership in Washington D.C."

That's what they specifically state they are planning. Completely surrounding the White House is a way to effectively shut down government through protest.

Thanks for reminding me of the exact words of Dana Coverstone concerning his dream(s). To your point, there may well be an attempted coup by the hard left after Trump wins yet another unwinnable election. November is here, so Brace yourselves, Brace yourselves, Brace yourselves!

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for reminding me of the exact words of Dana Coverstone concerning his dream(s). To your point, there may well be an attempted coup by the hard left after Trump wins yet another unwinnable election. November is here, so Brace yourselves, Brace yourselves, Brace yourselves!

Dream on.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are seen here making plans to have the Leftist media refer to it as a "coup."
That's a dream of the Communist leftists radicals which are still a minority in the U.S.
To your point, there may well be an attempted coup by the hard left after Trump wins yet another unwinnable election.

I need to make a request, gentlemen, and I am including myself in this. Let's stay away from vilifying the Left or the Right in this thread, or it is going to be shut down like many others have recently. There is currently a moratorium on political threads because the commentary has been way too divisive and hateful in some instances.

I don't want this thread closed down. It is yet another reason why I posted it in the Prophecy forum. I want this discussed from the perspective of fulfilled prophecy, not have it turned into yet another petty and heated debate over how evil one side is over another.

Nothing personal, and again that may sound like a strange request. But if this thread does not abide by the moratorium rules it will be shut down, and I want to see this one stay up.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is currently a moratorium on political threads because the commentary has been way too divisive and hateful in some instances.
Whether you realize it or not, this is indeed a political thread. What else would a "coming coup" be about? What else would "the invasion of Washington, DC" be about?

The fact of the matter is that the Leftist coup d'etat against Trump failed. By all indications Trump will win again. But the Left will not give up their evil designs for the destruction of America. Which means that Trump will need to take drastic action against ALL insurrectionists, seditionists and traitors. And the Insurrection Act will need to be invoked immediately.

As to the issue of "hatefulness" the anti-Trumpers and Never-Trumpers have been spouting hate against Trump and his family day after day for almost four years. They need to repent of their hatred and purge themselves of their hatefulness.

Reactions: Davy and Bobby Jo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well yes, sister : ) Only keep in mind that before the Lord had Elijah pray for the rain to return after three years, He had him prophecy that there would BE NO RAIN in the country for three years, as a judgment upon the nation. And very negative prophecy is what we have seen coming forth in the last several months.

Just pray for people that they stay safe. The Lord here exposing the enemy's plans may effect things a little, but I doubt they will alter it much. They will likely still carry it out, even though things have been exposed and they are caught on tape revealing it.

God bless, and stay positive! : )

Interesting that you give such power to only a few people in a nation of 333 million. I also receive prophecy of those rioters, and it's a very different message.