The complete paganism of the Tri-quetra (triquetra), and it's anti-Christian purpose

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The complete paganism of the Tri-quetra (triquetra, sometimes known as the 'celtic-knot'), and it's anti-Christian purpose, and it's ties to the false and deadly heresy of the Roman Catholic 'trinity'.

History:

"The term triquetra in archaeology is used of any figure consisting of three arcs, including a pinwheel design of the type of the triskeles. Such symbols become frequent from about the 4th century BC ornamented ceramics of Anatolia and Persia, and it appears on early Lycian coins.[1]

The triquetra is found on runestones in Northern Europe and on early Germanic coins. ..." - Triquetra - Wikipedia

"... The Triquetra, a type of triangle, represents the three stages in life: Maiden, Mother, and Wise-Woman. ..." - https://sites.psu.edu/keepyourculture/2019/04/03/the-celts-thriving-in-spite-of-globalization/

"... the design is used as a religious symbol adapted from ancient Celtic images by Christianity. It is similar to Odin's symbol, the valknut. ..." - http://self.gutenberg.org/article/WHEBN0001466712/Triquetra

triquetra1.jpg8ba58777-9008-453f-95b8-76cf4728f725Large.jpg

Attempting to make an image or symbol that represents Godhead (Deity) is forbidden in scripture, and is condemned by the Law of God, as found in the first and second commandments:

Exo 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying,
Exo 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exo 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.​

When the Israelites attempted to make an image, that represented JEHOVAH Elohiym, God revealed to them their error:

Exo 32:4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
Exo 32:5 And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the LORD.
Exo 32:6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.
Exo 32:7 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves:
Exo 32:8 They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
Exo 32:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:
Exo 32:10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.​

They attempted to justify their actions by saying it was not an image of a false god, but a representation of the true God. They transgressed the Law of God, which is sin (1 John 3:4), and Moses showed this by breaking the physical tables of stone where upon was the Ten Commandments:

Exo_32:19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

Deu_9:17 And I took the two tables, and cast them out of my two hands, and brake them before your eyes.

Exo 32:21 And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them?
Exo 32:22 And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief.
Exo 32:23 For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

Exo 32:30 And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the LORD; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin.

Exo 32:35 And the LORD plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.​

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, here is the Roman Catholic 'trinity' definition, never found in scripture, and is a pagan, gross distortion to the truth of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost as found in scripture (KJB).

To begin with, "trinitarianism" (like its twin, "unitarianism") teaches a 'singularity':

Roman Catholic “trinity”, which is nothing of the sort, but a counterfeit, in effect a singularity:

Online Roman Catholic Library; Credo of the People of God; Promulgated by Pope Paul VI on June 30, 1968 - CATHOLIC LIBRARY: The Credo of the People of God (1968)

“We believe then in the Father who eternally begets the Son, in the Son, the Word of God, who is eternally begotten; in the Holy Spirit, the uncreated Person who proceeds from the Father and the Son as their eternal love. Thus in the Three Divine Persons, coaeternae sibi et coaequales,[8] the life and beatitude of God perfectly one superabound and are consummated in the supreme excellence and glory proper to uncreated being, and always "there should be venerated unity in the Trinity and Trinity in the unity."[9]”

Online Roman Catholic Encyclopedia, Holy Spirit; sections throughout - CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Holy Ghost

“... that the Paraclete "is not to be considered as unconnected with the Father and the Son, for He is with Them one in substance and divinity"...

... Proceeding both from the Father and the Son, the Holy Ghost, nevertheless, proceeds from Them as from a single principle. ... Hence it follows, indeed, that the Holy Ghost proceeds from the two other Persons, not in so far as They are distinct, but inasmuch as Their Divine perfection is numerically one. Besides, such is the explicit teaching of ecclesiastical tradition, which is concisely put by St. Augustine (On the Holy Trinity V.14): "As the Father and the Son are only one God and, relatively to the creature, only one Creator and one Lord, so, relatively to the Holy Ghost, They are only one principle." This doctrine was definded in the following words by the Second Ecumenical Council of Lyons [Denzinger, "Enchiridion" (1908), n. 460]: "We confess that the Holy Ghost proceeds eternally from the Father and the Son, not as from two principles, but as from one principle, not by two spirations, but by one single spiration." The teaching was again laid down by the Council of Florence (ibid., n. 691), and by Eugene IV in his Bull "Cantate Domino" (ibid., n. 703 sq.). ...

..."the Holy Ghost comes from the Father and from the Son not made, not created, not generated, but proceeding" ...”

The Council of Florence (A.D. 1438-1445) From Cantate Domino — Papal Bull of Pope Eugene IV by Pope Eugene IV - The Council of Florence (A.D. 1438-1445) From Cantate Domino — Papal Bull of Pope Eugene IV

The sacrosanct Roman Church, founded by the voice of our Lord and Savior, firmly believes, professes, and preaches one true God omnipotent, unchangeable, and eternal, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost; one in essence, three in persons; Father unborn, Son born of the Father, Holy Spirit proceeding from Father and Son; that the Father is not Son or Holy Spirit, that Son is not Father or Holy Spirit; that Holy Spirit is not Father or Son; but Father alone is Father, Son alone is Son, Holy Spirit alone is Holy Spirit. The Father alone begot the Son of His own substance; the Son alone was begotten of the Father alone; the Holy Spirit alone proceeds at the same time from the Father and Son.

These three persons are one God, and not three gods, because the three have one substance, one essence, one nature, one divinity, one immensity, one eternity, where no opposition of relationship interferes.

“Because of this unity the Father is entire in the Son, entire in the Holy Spirit; the Son is entire in the Father, entire in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is entire in the Father, entire in the Son. No one either excels another in eternity, or exceeds in magnitude, or is superior in power. For the fact that the Son is of the Father is eternal and without beginning; and that the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father and the Son is eternal and without beginning.” Whatever the Father is or has, He does not have from another, but from Himself; and He is the principle without principle. Whatever the Son is or has, He has from the Father, and is the principle from a principle. Whatever the Holy Spirit is or has, He has simultaneously from the Father and the Son. But the Father and the Son are not two principles of the Holy Spirit, but one principle, just as the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are not three principles of the creature, but one principle. ...”​

Therein is the error, among other things. Romanism's "trinity" also denies the body/form of the Father, though scripture teaches that the Father has body/form (see - Proof that Jesus is God ). It also says that the Holy Spirit is of the same ("one in") "substance", but scripture never says this. The nature of the Holy Ghost is a mystery never revealed (and I do not refer to His Personhood or Being). The Bible (KJB) teaches the eternal Heavenly Trio, and could never be represented by that pagan symbol. It reduces the majesty of JEHOVAH Elohiym to a mere man-created and misrepresentative thing.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

the holy apostles in holy council cannot teach error!

Jn 8:32

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Roman Catholic 'trinity' doctrine is intimately tied to the pagan symbol of the 'triquetra'. Why? Roman Catholicism teaches that God does not have a body/form, and thus spiritualizes away one of greatest truths in scripture, the "fellowship" of the Father and Son in eternity, and thus the 'fellowship" that we can have with them also. It de-personalizes the Father and the Son, shreds their relationship, companionship and vaporizes family altogether (among other things, such as the Law of God, the Throne of God, Heaven, the reward, Angelic beings, worlds on high, etc, yea even the devil himself into airy non-things, concepts or ideas instead of actual persons and real places):

1Jn_1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.​

Notice. Read "fellowship". In the word "fellowship" is "fellow".

Zec_13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.​

The Son of God (eternal, uncreated), even before coming to this earth, was a "fellow" among the other messengers (created angelic hosts) of God:

Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.​

The "fellowship" of persons:

Act_2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

Gal_2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.​

Furthermore, it leads directly to the gross and distorted antichristian doctrine of the unfallen flesh nature of Jesus, which corrupts the Gospel itself (teaching that man cannot overcome sin in our fallen flesh nature, for they place the Son of God on an entirely differing playing field, or advantage, due to the differences in 'flesh' nature):

1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.​

What flesh? Fallen or unfallen?

Heb 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Rom_8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Rom_1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;​

This is why in Roman Catholicism (that system of antichrist), along with their false 'trinity' concept can be 'represented' into an 'image', or 'likeness' of a symbol or concept, rather than shown as real beings, real persons or personalities, though it violates at the most fundamental level, the Ten Commandments, especially the first 2 commandments. This is also why Roman Catholicism has need of the continual auricular confessional, for they teach 'another gospel' that has no victory over sin, and will always require confession of one's sins to a man, for they teach that simply to exist in fallen flesh is to be a sinner, rather than the scriptural committing sin (commission or omission) is to be a sinner. Thus one can never be victorious over their ever-present flesh nature.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father (the only true God, the underived) of scripture (KJB) has form, shape and being (*). With such, He has an eternal "fellowship" with His Son (also God, Deity by nature from His Father, the monogenes, the express image of His Father, and as such in position over all creation), who also, sharing the nature of the Father, returns that "fellowship" in such a true embrace of a Son in the bosom of His Father.

(*) The Father's form:

The Father is not a perfume, not an aethereal essence pervading the universe.

Mat_6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Luk_11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.​

He, the Father, is a "Person", even His person (Job 13:8; Hebrews 1:3), of which Jesus (the Son) is the "express image" of.

As for the rest, see "His person" (Job 13:8); "form of God" (Philippians 2:6), "shape" (John 5:37), "image" (Genesis 1:26,27; Hebrews 1:3), "likeness" (Genesis 1:26,27), "being" (Acts 17:28), has a very real movable "Throne" on which He sits (Daniel 7:9-10; Revelation 4-5, &c), has "the hair of his head like the pure wool" (Daniel 7:9), "whose garment was white as snow" (Daniel 7:9), has a "right hand" (Revelation 5:1; Acts 7:55-56), able to be looked upon, "to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone" (Revelation 4:2), having His own "nature" (Galatians 4:8).

God has hairs on His head, Daniel 7:9; and has hands, Exodus 33:22; and has feet, Exodus 24:10; and loins [H4975; waist to upper thighs, see 1 Kings 18:46, etc], Ezekiel 1:27; a face, Matthew 18:10; a heart, Genesis 6:6; parts, Exodus 22:32; a form, Philippians 2:6; shape, John 5:37; is a Person, Hebrews 1:3; is a Soul, Jeremiah 5:9; and is a Spirit, thus has a mind, Matthew 12:28.

See also "back parts" (Exodus 33:23), and even a "divine nature" (2 Peter 1:4), see also "under his feet" (Exodus 24:20).

The angels are also called 'spirits' and "persons" ("fellows"; Hebrews 1:9), "young man" (Mark 16:5; Daniel 9:21; &c), and yet have real celestial (Heavenly) "bodies" with unfallen angelic "flesh" (1 Corinthians 15:35-58; Jude 1:7, Genesis 17-19, &c) an unfallen heavenly "nature" (Hebrews 2:16), where as we have bodies terrestrial (dust).

The Son is also a "person" (Hebrews 1:3; 2 Corinthians 2:10; Matthew 27:24; Deuteronomy 27:25; &c).

So is the Holy Ghost (John 14:16; &c)

Mankind are also called 'spirits' (1 Peter 3:19; Hebrews 12:23) and yet are real tangible beings, with bodies (made of dust).

Philippians 2:6; Daniel 3:25; Genesis 18:4, 19:2; Exodus 24:10-11; Psalms 18:9; John 5:37; Exodus 33:23,20,22; Daniel 7:9-10,13; Ezekiel 1:1,8,26-28; Acts 7:55-56; Psalms 24:1-10; John 20:17; 1 Peter 3:22; Matthew 18:10; Revelation 1:13-20, 2:1, 4:1-11, 5:1-14; Hebrews 1:13; Colossians 1:3-6; Numbers 12:8; Isaiah 45:23, 48:3; Revelation 3:16; Psalms 89:34; Psalms 104:33, 146:2; Acts 17:28; Genesis 1:26-27; Colossians 1:15; &c.

Also see - Proof that Jesus is God

Also see - Proof that Jesus is God

Last edited:

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul says that we, Christians, are not looking to be “unclothed” [2 Corinthians 5:4 KJB], but rather, “to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven” [2 Corinthians 5:2 KJB], “so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked” [2 Corinthians 5:3 KJB; nakedness here is the sleep of death, the doing and knowing nothing of the grave; Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10, etc. KJB], being “clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life” [2 Corinthians 5:4 KJB], that “mortal” shall put on, and be swallowed up of, “immortality” [1 Corinthians 15:53,54 KJB].

Jesus' own body in His resurrection is a real glorified body, in which He participated in eating, speaking, touching, etc., and is the very same body that he ascended up into Heaven with, not faded into the aether nor dematerialized into vaporous nothing.

The “stone” [Matthew 28:2; Mark 16:3,4; Luke 24:2; John 20:1 KJB] upon the tomb had to be rolled back by Gabriel, to let Jesus free. Jesus did not phase through it, He got up and walked out of the opening [Matthew 28:1-7; Mark 16:1-8; Luke 24;1-9; John 20:1-13 KJB]. Additionally, in Jesus' death there was an earthquake [Matthew 27:51 KJB] which “opened” [Matthew 27:52 KJB] many of the tombs of the martyred saints around Jerusalem, so that those martyred saints therein, could come “out” [Matthew 27:53 KJB] in their resurrection when Jesus was resurrected [1 Corinthians 15:20,23 KJB]. They did not phase through them either.

The disciples were able to hold onto Jesus' glorified flesh, when they held Him by the feet [Matthew 28:9; John 20:17 KJB], and He drew near to two on the road to Emmaus, and walked and talked with them [Mark 16:12; Luke 24:15 KJB], and entered their house, sat down and broke bread with them [Luke 24:30,35 KJB]. Jesus verily “vanished out of their sight” [Luke 24:32 KJB], but please notice, it does not say he *poofed* into nothing. To “vanish out of … sight” is simply to be “invisible”, not incorporeal, as a mythological and paganistic 'shade'. They got up and left to go back to Jerusalem, and Jesus was with them the whole time, unseen. Jesus did not phase through a wall, nor a locked door, that first day [John 20:19 KJB], nor a week later [John 20:26 KJB]. He simply entered with them [Luke 24:32-36 KJB], and was “invisible” until He revealed Himself, even as He had been with the two earlier on the road to Emmaus and they did not recognize Him, until He showed Himself to them at their house.

Jesus asks them to “handle” [Luke 24:38; Ephesians 5:30 KJB] Him, having “flesh and bones”, “hands and feet” [Luke 24:39,40 KJB], and He eats with the disciples [Luke 24:41-43 KJB]. Jesus even asks Thomas to put his finger and hand into the very wounds that Jesus still had [John 20:27 KJB]. He also shewed Himself at the sea of Tiberias [John 21:1-25 KJB], and also

Jesus later ascends [Mark 16:19; Luke 24:51; John 20:17; Acts 1:2-11; Ephesians 4:8-10; Revelation 12:5; Psalms 24:1-10 KJB] into Heaven with the “same” [Acts 1:11 KJB] glorified body, even the “form” [Daniel 3:25; Philippians 2:6, etc & Exodus 33:23 KJB] thereof. This same body, and all its descriptive parts, is seen in Heaven in Revelation 1:13-16, 2:1,18 KJB, having the glory He had before coming in humanity [John 17:5 KJB]. He went to “prepare a place” [John 14:2,3 KJB], a very real place, for those who believe unto the end.

That Heavenly city, having precious foundations, whose builder and make is God [Hebrews 11:10 KJB], is real and will come down from Heaven above, and is filled with all manner of beauty and creation, “cherubim and seraphim, “elders”, “creatures”, stones, gold, pearls, eternal gates. We will have “crowns”, “palms”, “harps” and “white raiment”, being able to drink from the “river of water of life”, and to eat from “the tree of life” in the middle of the garden of the Heavenly Eden. There is the true Temple and true Ark of God, and His Ten Commandments. The Father Himself [and Son] rules from a very real “throne”, and a description of Him may be seen in Daniel 7:9; Matthew 10:18; Revelation 4, etc KJB.

Satan has attempted to etherealize and vaporize the reward of God and Heaven into non-things, gaseous clouds of non-entity, incorporeal vanity, and he has highly succeeded in this, but only because God's people reject knowledge sent from God [Hosea 4:6 KJB].

Heaven Is It For Real?, page 8 by Joe Crews -

“It is shocking how many weak and twisted concepts of heaven people have accepted. Most folks think of it as some far off ethereal place—and that is about all the average man knows about heaven. He believes it is “up there” somewhere. Yes, it is “up there,” and we can agree with him that far ...”​

The Great Controversy 1888/1911, page 435 -

“... Many and earnest were the efforts made to overthrow their faith. None could fail to see that if the earthly sanctuary was a figure or pattern of the heavenly, the law deposited in the ark on earth was an exact transcript of the law in the ark in Heaven; and that an acceptance of the truth concerning the heavenly sanctuary involved an acknowledgment of the claims of God’s law, and the obligation of the Sabbath of the fourth commandment. Here was the secret of the bitter and determined opposition to the harmonious exposition of the Scriptures that revealed the ministration of Christ in the heavenly sanctuary. Men sought to close the door which God had opened, and to open the door which he had closed. But “He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth,” had declared, “Behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it.” [Revelation 3:7, 8.] Christ had opened the door, or ministration, of the most holy place, light was shining from that open door of the sanctuary in Heaven, and the fourth commandment was shown to be included in the law which is there enshrined; what God had established, no man could overthrow. ...”​

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Angels of Heaven [from Genesis to Revelation, while some things are symbolic, based upon the natural (1 Cor. 15:44-46), context determines] are always depicted as having the:

similitude of the sons of men” [Daniel 10:16 KJB],

the likeness of a man” [Daniel 10:16 KJB],

like the appearance of a man” [Daniel 10:18 KJB],

looking like “men” [Genesis 18:2 KJB],

having that like the “hands of a man” [Ezekiel 1:8, 10:21 KJB],

a “hand” [Ezekiel 2:9; Daniel 10:10 KJB],

fingers of a man's hand” [Daniel 5:5 KJB],

bear thee up in [their] hands” [Psalms 91:12 KJB] or “hands they shall bear thee up” [Matthew 4:6 KJB],

touched” [Daniel 8:18, 9:21 KJB],

the face of a man” [Ezekiel 1:10, 10:14, 41:19 KJB],

fell … on their faces” [Revelation 7:11 KJB],

countenance was like lightning” [Matthew 28:3 KJB],

their appearance [was] like burning coals of fire, [and] like the appearance of lamps” [Ezekiel 1:13 KJB],

young man” [Mark 16:5 KJB],

and man-kind are “made ... a little lower than the angels” [Psalms 8:5 KJB],

bodies” [Ezekiel 1:11,23; 1 Corinthians 15:40 KJB],

feet” [and legs] [Genesis 18:4, 19:2; Exodus 24:10; 2 Samuel 22:10; Psalms 18:9; Isaiah 6:2; Lamentations 3:34; Ezekiel 1:7; Daniel 10:6; Habakkuk 3:5; Zechariah 14:4; Revelation 1:5, 2:18, 10:1, 19:10, 22:8 KJB],

sole of their feet” [Ezekiel 1:7 KJB],

eyes” [Deuteronomy 11:12, 13:18; 2 Chronicles 16:9; Job 34:21; Psalms 11:4; Ezekiel 1:18, 10:12; Daniel 10:6; Hebrews 4:13; Revelation 1:14, 2:18, 4:6,8, 5:6, 19:12 KJB],

do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven” [Matthew 18:10 KJB],

breasts” [ie, upper chest/torso] [Revelation 15:6 KJB],

voices” [Revelation 4:5, 8:5, 10:3-4, 11:15,19, 16:18 KJB],

the voice of many angels round about the throne” [Revelation 5:11 KJB],

sang together” [Job 38:7 KJB],

shouted for joy” [Job 38:7 KJB],

that “talked” [Zechariah 5:5 KJB],

able to “Hail” [Luke 1:28 KJB],

and have “wings” [Exodus 25:20, 37:9; 2 Samuel 22:11; 1 Kings 6:27, 8:6-7; 1 Chronicles 28:18; 2 Chronicles 3:11,13, 5:7-8; Psalms 18:10, 104:3; Isaiah 6:2; Ezekiel 1:6,8-9,11,23-25, 3:13, 10:8,12,16,19,21, 11:22; Revelation 4:8 KJB],

fly swiftly” [Daniel 9:21 KJB],

and being able to carry a “sword” [Genesis 3:24; Numbers 22:31; Joshua 5:13; 1 Chronicles 21:16 KJB],

or having “a slaughter weapon in his hand” [Ezekiel 9:2 KJB],

able to “smote” [2 Kings 19:35 KJB],

and “cut off” [2 Chronicles 32:21 KJB],

and “fought” [Revelation 12:7 KJB],

make “war” [Revelation 12:7 KJB, see also 2 Kings 6:16-17 KJB],

encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them” [Psalms 34:7 KJB],

an hedge” [Job 1:10 KJB],

they are strong, “that excel in strength” [Psalms 103:20 KJB],

strengthening” [Luke 22:43 KJB],

able to do, “that do his commandments” [Psalms 103:20 KJB],

listening, “hearkening unto the voice of his word” [Psalms 103:20 KJB],

or carrying a “writer's ink horn by his side” [Ezekiel 9:2 KJB],

have “food” [Psalms 78:25 KJB],

can be “entertained” [Hebrews 13:2 KJB],

and “harps” [Revelation 5:8 KJB],

live coal” [Isaiah 6:6 KJB],

tongs” [Isaiah 6:6 KJB],

vials” [Revelation 5:8, 15:7, 16:1, 17:1, 21:9 KJB],

golden censer” [Revelation 8:3 KJB],

golden reed” [Revelation 21:5 KJB],

wearing “golden girdles” [Revelation 15:6 KJB],

having “incense” [Revelation 8:3 KJB],

trumpet/s” [Exodus 19:13,16,19, 20:18; Psalms 47:5, 150:3; Zechariah 9:14; Matthew 24:31; 1 Corinthians 15:52; Hebrews 12:19; Revelation 8:2,6,13, 9:14 KJB [consider also in the context of Jesus' voice; 1 Thessalonians 4:16; Revelation 1:10, 4:1 KJB]],

sickle” [Revelation 14:14-19 KJB],

and even a “book” [scroll] [Exodus 32:32-33; Psalms 69:28, 139:16; Ezekiel 2:9; Daniel 12:1; Malachi 3:16; Philippians 4:3; Revelation 3:5, 5:1-5, 7-9, 10:2,8-10, 13:8, 17:8, 20:12,15, 21:27 KJB],

and are able to “speak” [“said”] [Ezekiel 2:1; Acts 5:19-20 KJB] [devils/angels throughout, examples; Genesis 18 and 19; Matthew 4:1-11, 8:29; Mark 3:11; Luke 4:1-13, etc. KJB],

devils and Satan “speaketh a lie” [John 8:44 KJB],

tongues … of angels” [1 Corinthians 13:31 KJB],

Paul having heard “unspeakable words” [2 Corinthians 12:4 KJB],

sat” [Judges 6:11; Matthew 28:2 KJB],

and are found “sitting” [John 20:12 KJB],

being able to “stand” [1 Chronicles 21:16; Luke 1:19; Revelation 10:5 KJB],

and “stood” [Ezekiel 9:2; Acts 1:10 KJB],

and “all the angels stood round about the throne” [Revelation 7:11 KJB],

seen “standing” [Numbers 22:31 KJB],

able to “touched” [1 Kings 19:5,7 KJB],

held “the staff that [was] in his hand” [Judges 6:21 KJB],

ministers” [Psalms 103:21 KJB],

minister[ed]” [Matthew 4:11; Hebrews 1:14, 8:2 KJB],

found “ministering” [Psalms 104:4; Hebrews 1:7 KJB],

clothed with linen” [Ezekiel 9:2,3,11, 10:2,6,7; Daniel 10:5 KJB],

stood by them in white apparel” [Acts 1:10 KJB],

clothed in a long white garment” [Mark 16:5 KJB],

clothed in white raiment” [Revelation 4:4 KJB],

in white sitting” [John 20:12 KJB],

the “four and twenty elders” having “on their heads crowns of gold” [Revelation 4:4 KJB],

or even “clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles” [Revelation 15:6 KJB],

and they “worship” [Exodus 34:14; Matthew 4:10; Luke 4:8; John 4:24; Hebrews 1:6; Revelation 4:10, 19:10 KJB],

being able to both bow, kneel and fall before the LORD, “fell before the Throne on their faces, and worhsipped God” [Revelation 7:11 KJB],

present themselves before the Lord” [Job 1:6, 2:1 KJB],

being able to “Bless the LORD” [Psalms 103:20-22 KJB],

praise” [Psalms 148:2 KJB],

and even pray and cry aloud with their mouths, “HOLY, HOLY, HOLY” [Isaiah 6:3; Revelation 4:8 KJB].​

God created the Angels as glorious beings, and they do have bodies, as Paul would say, “Celestial bodies”, for “God giveth it a body as it hath pleased Him”. Just as Jesus now eternally has a “Glorious Body” [Philippians 3:21 KJB].

Lucifer/[now satan] was the very “anointed cherub that coverth” [Ezekiel 28:14 KJB] and stood directly by the very Throne of God in Heaven [just as the imitation ones, being patterned after the heavenly ones on either side of the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant on earth] and God had dressed him [Lucifer] in precious stones and metals, “every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created” [Ezekiel 28:13 KJB] and Lucifer had once “walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire” in the “Eden the garden of God”, upon “the holy mountain of God”, being “Mount Zion” of Heaven, which “cannot be removed, [but] abideth forever”.

Satan will be brought to “ashes” [Ezekiel 28:18; Malachi 4:3 KJB, see also the sanctuary; Psalms 73:17, 77:13 KJB] and “All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never [shalt] thou [be] any more.” [Ezekiel 28:19] and “The merchants among the people shall hiss at thee; thou shalt be a terror, and never [shalt be] any more.” [Ezekiel 27:36 KJB]

The angels, like the Cherubim and Seraphim, the shining ones, are “ministering spirits” [Hebrews 1:14 KJB], called a “flaming fire” [Psalms 104:4 KJB], and “ministers a flame of fire” [Hebrews 1:7 KJB], and their “countenances” are “like lightning”, as “burning coals of fire”, and “burning lamps”, and wearing “white raiment” which are very “bright”. Even Satan can transform himself into an “angel of light” [2 Corinthians 11:14 KJB]. Does this mean that angels have no substance, no body and are merely wispy aether? Not at all. The bodies they have, are “celestial” [1 Corinthians 15:40 KJB], and those which are good, are led by the Spirit, and are thus spiritual bodies [1 Corinthians 15:44 KJB], being in subjection to God, and are not subject to death [yet the wicked angels will be soon]. Even we, as Christians, are to be “ministering spirits” also:

Hebrews 12:23 KJB - To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The orignal ones did not teach error . but the RCC sure does .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Roman Catholic 'trinity' doctrine is intimately tied to the pagan symbol of the 'triquetra'. Why? Roman Catholicism teaches that God does not have a body/form, and thus spiritualizes away one of greatest truths in scripture, the "fellowship" of the Father and Son in eternity, and thus the 'fellowship" that we can have with them also. It de-personalizes the Father and the Son, shreds their relationship, companionship and vaporizes family altogether (among other things, such as the Law of God, the Throne of God, Heaven, the reward, Angelic beings, worlds on high, etc, yea even the devil himself into airy non-things, concepts or ideas instead of actual persons and real places):

1Jn_1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.​

Notice. Read "fellowship". In the word "fellowship" is "fellow".

Zec_13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.​

The Son of God (eternal, uncreated), even before coming to this earth, was a "fellow" among the other messengers (created angelic hosts) of God:

Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.​

The "fellowship" of persons:

Act_2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

Gal_2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.​

Furthermore, it leads directly to the gross and distorted antichristian doctrine of the unfallen flesh nature of Jesus, which corrupts the Gospel itself (teaching that man cannot overcome sin in our fallen flesh nature, for they place the Son of God on an entirely differing playing field, or advantage, due to the differences in 'flesh' nature):

1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.​

What flesh? Fallen or unfallen?

Heb 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Rom_8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Rom_1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;​

This is why in Roman Catholicism (that system of antichrist), along with their false 'trinity' concept can be 'represented' into an 'image', or 'likeness' of a symbol or concept, rather than shown as real beings, real persons or personalities, though it violates at the most fundamental level, the Ten Commandments, especially the first 2 commandments. This is also why Roman Catholicism has need of the continual auricular confessional, for they teach 'another gospel' that has no victory over sin, and will always require confession of one's sins to a man, for they teach that simply to exist in fallen flesh is to be a sinner, rather than the scriptural committing sin (commission or omission) is to be a sinner. Thus one can never be victorious over their ever-present flesh nature.

you said Jesus in uncreated
Then a created messenger (angel)
Explain he has angels
Matt 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

only God has angels

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you said Jesus in uncreated
Yes.

Then a created messenger (angel)
No. Jesus is the highest 'messenger' for the Father. The word 'angel' simply means 'messenger', 'ambassador', or that which carries a message. The word itself, does not inherently carry any definition of 'created' or 'uncreated'. Context always dictates any further thing such as the 'nature' of that messenger. In Hebrews 1, Jesus, the Son, is the "fellow" (not in nature, but in office/position, as a messenger) of the created angelic hosts (like Gabriel), but is not created like they are. He is eternal, and His nature (Deity) is above that of their own created natures.

Explain he has angels
Matt 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Yes, Jesus is "God" (theos) of John 1:1c. All things which are created were created by Him and for Him (at the request of the Father, the God of John 1:1b, ton theon), Colossians 1:16, etc. The created angelic hosts (like Gabriel) are indeed "his" in several ways See Revelation 12:7.

only God has angels
Yes and no. The word 'angel' doesn't mean a being of the created hosts of heaven. It (the word 'angel') simply means 'messenger'. In context of further words it can imply a created angelic being, like Gabriel, but the word itself carries no such connotation of created, uncreated, alive or unliving.

Kings of this earth have 'angels', or messengers for them.

2Ch 35:21 But he sent ambassadors to him, saying, What have I to do with thee, thou king of Judah? I come not against thee this day, but against the house wherewith I have war: for God commanded me to make haste: forbear thee from meddling with God, who is with me, that he destroy thee not.

2Ch 35:21 וישׁלח אליו מלאכים לאמר מה־לי ולך מלך יהודה לא־עליך אתה היום כי אל־בית מלחמתי ואלהים אמר לבהלני חדל־לך מאלהים אשׁר־עמי ואל־ישׁחיתך׃

2Ch 35:21 καὶ ἀπέστειλεν πρὸς αὐτὸν ἀγγέλους λέγων Τί ἐμοὶ καὶ σοί, βασιλεῦ Ιουδα; οὐκ ἐπὶ σὲ ἥκω σήμερον πόλεμον ποιῆσαι, καὶ ὁ θεὸς εἶπεν κατασπεῦσαί με· πρόσεχε ἀπὸ τοῦ θεοῦ τοῦ μετ᾿ ἐμοῦ, μὴ καταφθείρῃ σε.

Isa 30:4 For his princes were at Zoan, and his ambassadors came to Hanes.

Isa 30:4 כי־היו בצען שׂריו ומלאכיו חנס יגיעו׃

Isa 30:4 ὅτι εἰσὶν ἐν Τάνει ἀρχηγοὶ ἄγγελοι πονηροί· μάτην κοπιάσουσιν

Isa 33:7 Behold, their valiant ones shall cry without: the ambassadors of peace shall weep bitterly.

Isa 33:7 הן אראלם צעקו חצה מלאכי שׁלום מר יבכיון׃

Isa 33:7 ἰδοὺ δὴ ἐν τῷ φόβῳ ὑμῶν αὐτοὶ φοβηθήσονται· οὓς ἐφοβεῖσθε, φοβηθήσονται ἀφ᾿ ὑμῶν· ἄγγελοι γὰρ ἀποσταλήσονται ἀξιοῦντες εἰρήνην πικρῶς κλαίοντες παρακαλοῦντες εἰρήνην.

Eze 17:15 But he rebelled against him in sending his ambassadors into Egypt, that they might give him horses and much people. Shall he prosper? shall he escape that doeth such things? or shall he break the covenant, and be delivered?

Eze 17:15 וימרד־בו לשׁלח מלאכיו מצרים לתת־לו סוסים ועם־רב היצלח הימלט העשׂה אלה והפר ברית ונמלט׃

Eze 17:15 καὶ ἀποστήσεται ἀπ᾿ αὐτοῦ τοῦ ἐξαποστέλλειν ἀγγέλους ἑαυτοῦ εἰς Αἴγυπτον τοῦ δοῦναι αὐτῷ ἵππους καὶ λαὸν πολύν. εἰ κατευθυνεῖ; εἰ διασωθήσεται ὁ ποιῶν ἐναντία; καὶ παραβαίνων διαθήκην εἰ σωθήσεται;
See also (same word 'mal'ak in Hebrew):

messengers, 74

Gen_32:3, Gen_32:6, Num_20:14, Num_21:21, Num_22:5, Num_24:12, Deu_2:26, Jos_6:17, Jos_6:25, Jos_7:22, Jdg_6:35 (2), Jdg_7:24, Jdg_9:31, Jdg_11:12-14 (3), Jdg_11:17, Jdg_11:19, 1Sa_6:21, 1Sa_11:3-4 (2), 1Sa_11:7, 1Sa_11:9 (2), 1Sa_16:19, 1Sa_19:11, 1Sa_19:14-16 (3), 1Sa_19:20-21 (4), 1Sa_25:14, 1Sa_25:42, 2Sa_2:5, 2Sa_3:12, 2Sa_3:14, 2Sa_3:26, 2Sa_5:11, 2Sa_11:4, 2Sa_12:27, 1Ki_20:2, 1Ki_20:5, 1Ki_20:9 (2), 2Ki_1:2-3 (2), 2Ki_1:5, 2Ki_1:16, 2Ki_7:15, 2Ki_14:8, 2Ki_16:7, 2Ki_17:4, 2Ki_19:9, 2Ki_19:14, 2Ki_19:23, 1Ch_19:1-2 (2), 1Ch_19:16, 2Ch_36:15-16 (2), Neh_6:3, Pro_16:14, Isa_14:32, Isa_18:2, Isa_37:9, Isa_37:14, Isa_44:26, Jer_27:3, Eze_23:16, Eze_30:9, Nah_2:13

messenger, 24

1Sa_23:27, 2Sa_11:19, 2Sa_11:22-23 (2), 2Sa_11:25, 1Ki_19:2, 1Ki_22:13, 2Ki_5:10, 2Ki_6:32-33 (3), 2Ki_9:18, 2Ki_10:8, 2Ch_18:12, Job_1:14, Job_33:23, Pro_13:17, Pro_17:11, Isa_42:19, Eze_23:40, Hag_1:13, Mal_2:7, Mal_3:1 (2)

See also (koine Greek 'aggelos')

messenger, 4

Mat_11:10, Mar_1:2, Luk_7:27, 2Co_12:7

Even the 'angels' of the 7 churches are human beings, simply messengers of those churches, even as the 3 angels of Revelation 14 are human beings.

messengers, 3

Luk_7:24, Luk_9:52, Jas_2:25

Even inanimate things can be 'messengers' (like lightning; Job 38:35), or non-human living things (like a donkey or serpent).

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The complete paganism of the Tri-quetra (triquetra, sometimes known as the 'celtic-knot'), and it's anti-Christian purpose, and it's ties to the false and deadly heresy of the Roman Catholic 'trinity'.

History:

"The term triquetra in archaeology is used of any figure consisting of three arcs, including a pinwheel design of the type of the triskeles. Such symbols become frequent from about the 4th century BC ornamented ceramics of Anatolia and Persia, and it appears on early Lycian coins.[1]

The triquetra is found on runestones in Northern Europe and on early Germanic coins. ..." - Triquetra - Wikipedia

"... The Triquetra, a type of triangle, represents the three stages in life: Maiden, Mother, and Wise-Woman. ..." - https://sites.psu.edu/keepyourculture/2019/04/03/the-celts-thriving-in-spite-of-globalization/

"... the design is used as a religious symbol adapted from ancient Celtic images by Christianity. It is similar to Odin's symbol, the valknut. ..." - http://self.gutenberg.org/article/WHEBN0001466712/Triquetra

triquetra1.jpg8ba58777-9008-453f-95b8-76cf4728f725Large.jpg

Attempting to make an image or symbol that represents Godhead (Deity) is forbidden in scripture, and is condemned by the Law of God, as found in the first and second commandments:

Exo 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying,
Exo 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exo 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.​

When the Israelites attempted to make an image, that represented JEHOVAH Elohiym, God revealed to them their error:

Exo 32:4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
Exo 32:5 And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the LORD.
Exo 32:6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.
Exo 32:7 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves:
Exo 32:8 They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
Exo 32:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:
Exo 32:10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.​

They attempted to justify their actions by saying it was not an image of a false god, but a representation of the true God. They transgressed the Law of God, which is sin (1 John 3:4), and Moses showed this by breaking the physical tables of stone where upon was the Ten Commandments:

Exo_32:19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

Deu_9:17 And I took the two tables, and cast them out of my two hands, and brake them before your eyes.

Exo 32:21 And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them?
Exo 32:22 And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief.
Exo 32:23 For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

Exo 32:30 And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the LORD; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin.

Exo 32:35 And the LORD plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.​
Have you noticed Christianity Board logo? :D
logo.png

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
those who moderate and pull the strings; has anyone wondered about their denominational affiliation or sympathies?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where are these apostles today? Without the Holy Spirit leading them, how could they Not teach error? Are they not men? Was there even one man in the scriptures aside from Jesus who did not fail to see all there was to see and obey God always? Is this not because men do too often follow their own physical heads instead of being led and guided by the Spirit of truth? What apostle has ever been an exception to that? But then again, I ask, if you know, Where are these apostles today?

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem 10:23

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are these apostles today? Without the Holy Spirit leading them, how could they Not teach error? Are they not men? Was there even one man in the scriptures aside from Jesus who did not fail to see all there was to see and obey God always? Is this not because men do too often follow their own physical heads instead of being led and guided by the Spirit of truth? What apostle has ever been an exception to that? But then again, I ask, if you know, Where are these apostles today?

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem 10:23
Even paul said He must be judged . All men must be examined . Even peter and barnabas and others
made a mistake by dissimulation . But GOD quickly set it straight by using paul to rebuke it .
We must always test the doctrine of men . The thing i do know is true , is the letters they did write and teach the church with .
The bible , now that holds the truth . But oh yes , all men must always be tested . For i have seen one speak truth
today only tomorrow they speak a lie . We must always test all men and do so against biblical sound truth .
On that note , THE TIME on deck is yet again , TIME TO PRAISE and THANK THE LORD . For never is there such a thing
as too much praise or thanksgiving to be given unto the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You wont like his answer . He believes they are in the RCC . This is known as indoctrination .
For paul never taught such a thing as though man was or is infallible . EVEN the very ones who walked with HIM
never told folks not to test men . All men , all stewards must be tested . Any church that teaches otherwise
is a church that is really teaching , THUS SAYETH ME . NOT GOD . They get folks to trust IN THEM as ABSOLUTE
And this has and will continue to destroy the souls of all who would sit under such a thing .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even when men prophesy , the command was always , LET the others JUDGE it .
We must always judge aka examine what anyone teaches . ANYONE . NOT ME , not any is above NOT BEING TESTED .
Nor is our word to just be taken with out first being judged . Folks accept anything these days that comes from the mouths of men .
They always trust in their own denomination as being THE SOUND ONE . WHEN In truth satan is and has been
amongst , as well as his men , all denominations .
AKA , satan creeps in through men . He always has . The solution . LEARN THOSE BIBLES and learn them well .
For many decievers do abound and decieve many and those who trust in in men , FALL FOR A LIE every time .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even paul said He must be judged . All men must be examined . Even peter and barnabas and others
made a mistake by dissimulation . But GOD quickly set it straight by using paul to rebuke it .
We must always test the doctrine of men . The thing i do know is true , is the letters they did write and teach the church with .
The bible , now that holds the truth . But oh yes , all men must always be tested . For i have seen one speak truth
today only tomorrow they speak a lie . We must always test all men and do so against biblical sound truth .
On that note , THE TIME on deck is yet again , TIME TO PRAISE and THANK THE LORD . For never is there such a thing
as too much praise or thanksgiving to be given unto the LORD .

“thee faith” is definitely biblical!
Eph 4:5

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“thee faith” is definitely biblical!
Eph 4:5
Cause you claim your RCC has those men . when in truth i have examined the RCC
and seen its so called vicars , bishops and deacons lead astray many . Just as i have seen them do in the protestant realm .
You trust in an institution . But the lambs shall trust in Christ alone . And thus while we do have leaders
we test those leaders and do so always .