the complete text of the The Companion Bible, edited by E. W. Bullinger.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
The following link is to a web site that has the complete text of the The Companion Bible, edited by E. W. Bullinger. The Companion Bible (KJV) is the absolute BEST Study Bible that I know of. Each Book of the Bible is introduced, outlined and it's structure is shown. Every page of the text has a parallel column jammed packed with explanatory notes.

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
Christina, you can’t even compare your condensed version of the Companion Bible to the real Companion Bible. They are night and day apart. Did you look at the link I provided? It is the Full Companion Bible online. You don’t need to download it or buy a CD of it to download. Most of Bullinger’s other works are also available in full version on the same web site. The Appendices listed by Swampfox are only 19 of the 198.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I know I own a copy been reading it for years and I have read/own many of his works but there is also more than one link in resources thread .... and I have quoted the appendix's here on this site hundreds of times ... there are also links to the appendix's and some other works in resources that was my only point.

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
Christina, I am glad you have a copy of the Companion Bible, most Chapel students have. Some non-chapel students don’t have a copy and I thought a full version, available online, to use any time, anywhere, would be appreciated. I didn’t mean to offend you and will remove the link. CB members can use your condensed version, Swampfox’s 19 of 198 Appendices, and/or purchase or download the 447 megs file (hopefully you don’t have dial-up connection like many do).

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
gervais;72936]Christina said:
I wholehearted believe that it didn't offend Christina... in fact no where near that. She is a lot tougher than you think.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I wasnt at all offened sorry if my post came across as though I wasI am very glad you posted the link gervais ... I just thought you were concluding that I was only recommending the condensed version.... Please add you link to resources also if you like ...God Bless

Tambora

Oct 30, 2009
Chapel students[/COLOR] have. Some non-chapel students don’t have a copy and I thought a full version, available online, to use any time, anywhere, would be appreciated. I didn’t mean to offend you and will remove the link. CB members can use your condensed version, Swampfox’s 19 of 198 Appendices, and/or purchase or download the 447 megs file (hopefully you don’t have dial-up connection like many do).
Question: What do you mean by "Chapel student"?