The Constant Aggravating Lies The World Tells It’s People

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
---------------------------------------------------------------------

**The Truth:
-----------------
EASTER is about Jesus rising from the dead and not about a stupid bunny rabbit.

John 11;25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Mark 16;5-6
And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted. And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: He is risen; He is not here: behold the place where they laid Him.

Matthew 28;5-7
And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that He is risen from the dead; and, behold, He goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see Him: lo, I have told you.

**The Truth:
-----------------
THANKSGIVING is about thanking God for a blessed year and not about eating a dead turkey.

Leviticus 22;29
And when ye will offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving unto the LORD, offer it at your own will.

Psalm 26;7
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Psalm 50;14
Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:

Psalm 95;2
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto Him with psalms.

**The Truth:
-----------------
CHRISTMAS is about the birth of Jesus Christ, the Son of God and not about a fat white bearded man in a red suit. (Santa >Satan)

Isaiah 7;14-15
Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call His name Immanuel. Butter and honey shall He eat, that He may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

Matthew 1;23-25
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called His name JESUS.

Luke 1;26-33
And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call His name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of his father David: And He shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of His kingdom there shall be no end.

AMEN

Reactions: marks

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

**The Truth:
-----------------

John 11;25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Mark 16;5-6
And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted. And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: He is risen; He is not here: behold the place where they laid Him.

Matthew 28;5-7
And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that He is risen from the dead; and, behold, He goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see Him: lo, I have told you.

**The Truth:
-----------------
THANKSGIVING is about thanking God for a blessed year and not about eating a dead turkey.

Leviticus 22;29
And when ye will offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving unto the LORD, offer it at your own will.

Psalm 26;7
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Psalm 50;14

Psalm 95;2
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto Him with psalms.

**The Truth:
-----------------
CHRISTMAS is about the birth of Jesus Christ, the Son of God and not about a fat white bearded man in a red suit. (Santa >Satan)

Isaiah 7;14-15
Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call His name Immanuel. Butter and honey shall He eat, that He may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

Matthew 1;23-25
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called His name JESUS.

Luke 1;26-33
And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call His name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of his father David: And He shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of His kingdom there shall be no end.

AMEN

My brother, trying to get teh world to see truth is like beating your brains against a solid steel wall! You will only concuss yourself!

Chirstians have a hard time with the truth and we have the Holy Spirit to lead us and guide us to truth! the world has not the Spirit so how can we expect them to know internally the truth of Scripture.

Reactions: Rita and marks

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

**The Truth:
-----------------

John 11;25

Mark 16;5-6

Matthew 28;5-7

**The Truth:
-----------------

Leviticus 22;29

Psalm 26;7

Psalm 50;14

Psalm 95;2

**The Truth:
-----------------

Isaiah 7;14-15

Matthew 1;23-25

Luke 1;26-33

AMEN

Amen! One of the biggest lies of satan maam, even having the audacity of calling it by the name of the goddess it represents, can you imagine? Yet people follow blindly 2 Cor 4:4