The COVID conspiracy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The days of dismissing everything as "conspiracy theories" are over. Now we have conspiracy facts, as well as crimes against humanity. Thousands are being killed with the bogus vaccines, and hundreds of thousands are suffering from serious adverse effects. But Nuremberg 2.0 has not become a reality (which should have already happened).

Now that Anthony Fauci's "treasure trove" of emails has fully exposed his complicity in a global conspiracy to use coronavirus as a bio-weapon against humanity, people should know who were all the conspirators in this scheme to destroy the world and reap billions of dollars at the same time.

The list is quite extensive (at least 50 major players) and I may even have missed a few. It includes all the "experts" who turned out to be expert liars:

1. The Communist Party of China
2. The Chinese military and its research into bioweapons
3. The Wuhan Institute of Virology
4. Shi Zhengli
5. Zhou Yusen
6. Huawei 5
7. Anthony Fauci (NIAID)
8. Peter Daszak (EcoHealth Alliance)
9. Francis Collins (Director, NIH)
10. Kristian G. Andersen (The Scripps Research Institute)
11. Jeremy Farrar (Director, Wellcome Trust)
12. WHO
13. FDA
14. CDC
15. NIH
16. NIAID
17. DOD
18. AMA
19. NCI
20. DARPA
21. UNO
22. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
23. The Lancet Journal
24. Nature Medicine
25. Johns Hopkins University
26. Donald Trump (Mr. Trump made no effort to thoroughly investigate)
27. Mike Pence
28. Deborah Birx
29. Robert Redfield
30. Joseph Biden
31. Rochelle Walensky
32. Stephen Hahn
33. Pfizer
34. Johnson & Johnson
35. Glaxo Smith Kline
36. Merck and Co.
37. Moderna
38. AstraZeneca
39. Biontech
40. Curevac
41. Sanofi
42. Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products
43. Serum Institute of India
44. Gilead Sciences
45. The Imperial College (Neil Ferguson, Professor)
46. All political leaders of the Western world
47. The mainstream media in all countries
48. The medical establishment worldwide (including hospitals)
49. Pope Francis
50. Oxford University

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The days of dismissing everything as "conspiracy theories" are over. Now we have conspiracy facts, as well as crimes against humanity. Thousands are being killed with the bogus vaccines, and hundreds of thousands are suffering from serious adverse effects. But Nuremberg 2.0 has not become a reality (which should have already happened).

Now that Anthony Fauci's "treasure trove" of emails has fully exposed his complicity in a global conspiracy to use coronavirus as a bio-weapon against humanity, people should know who were all the conspirators in this scheme to destroy the world and reap billions of dollars at the same time.

The list is quite extensive (at least 50 major players) and I may even have missed a few. It includes all the "experts" who turned out to be expert liars:

4. Shi Zhengli
5. Zhou Yusen
6. Huawei 5
7. Anthony Fauci (NIAID)
12. WHO
13. FDA
14. CDC
15. NIH
16. NIAID
17. DOD
18. AMA
19. NCI
20. DARPA
21. UNO
23. The Lancet Journal
24. Nature Medicine
27. Mike Pence
28. Deborah Birx
29. Robert Redfield
30. Joseph Biden
31. Rochelle Walensky
32. Stephen Hahn
33. Pfizer
34. Johnson & Johnson
35. Glaxo Smith Kline
36. Merck and Co.
37. Moderna
38. AstraZeneca
39. Biontech
40. Curevac
41. Sanofi
44. Gilead Sciences
49. Pope Francis
50. Oxford University
I like your list, and you could even add in the real financiers besides Gates, the Central Bankers, World Bank and the IMF

So where do we go from here and what happens to those of this list? Tough questions that require even tougher answers. I do not know how all this will turn out.

Those on this list are determined to stay and make more havoc, IMO. They are now even preparing 'us' for the Delta variant COVID virus (supposedly came out of India), 30-70 x more easily transmittable, if you believe there is such a variant, when they never even identified their original concept virus of 2019.

Exciting times indeed..

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So this is what I'm praying...

That Trump knew what was coming and he was able to thwart this vaccine by creating "operation warp speed"
that would push out safer vaccines ahead of the ones that "they" would have created.
Remember they was saying they wouldn't have a vax for a few years, and Trump trumped them.

The cure can't be worse than the virus he said.
I think he made sure of it.

I'm still not getting it, but he did say that the FDA didn't like him very much for telling them what to do.
Some people may still have bad effects because they are real sick to begin with.
But those who were behind the virus...
they are going DOWN.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

4. Shi Zhengli
5. Zhou Yusen
6. Huawei 5
7. Anthony Fauci (NIAID)
12. WHO
13. FDA
14. CDC
15. NIH
16. NIAID
17. DOD
18. AMA
19. NCI
20. DARPA
21. UNO
23. The Lancet Journal
24. Nature Medicine
27. Mike Pence
28. Deborah Birx
29. Robert Redfield
30. Joseph Biden
31. Rochelle Walensky
32. Stephen Hahn
33. Pfizer
34. Johnson & Johnson
35. Glaxo Smith Kline
36. Merck and Co.
37. Moderna
38. AstraZeneca
39. Biontech
40. Curevac
41. Sanofi
44. Gilead Sciences
49. Pope Francis
50. Oxford University
Well this is still conspiracy theory stuff. I know two people that died of COVID-19. One person was seriously ill from it for a few weeks and another now has heart problems caused from the virus. Whether the vaccine is effective is another issue. But I wouldn't say COVID-19 is a conspiracy. Perhaps Fauci is a fraud, and no one probably will debate that. He does have some evil involved in the COVID coverup in Wuhan lab area.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this is still conspiracy theory stuff. I know two people that died of COVID-19. One person was seriously ill from it for a few weeks and another now has heart problems caused from the virus. Whether the vaccine is effective is another issue. But I wouldn't say COVID-19 is a conspiracy. Perhaps Fauci is a fraud, and no one probably will debate that. He does have some evil involved in the COVID coverup in Wuhan lab area.
I believe the virus was real. I believe it was a biological weapen used against us by the powers that be.
I believe it was for the purpose of population control. The ones it hit the hardest were the ones who cost the government the most money.
The elderly and the sick.
I would say it was definately a conspiracy.. fact not theory.
We live in a very different world today. All that matters to a lot of people is money and power. And they don't care who they have to remove to get it.
Sad.. so sad :(

Hugs Devin

Reactions: Helen and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the virus was real. I believe it was a biological weapen used against us by the powers that be.
I believe it was for the purpose of population control. The ones it hit the hardest were the ones who cost the government the most money.
The elderly and the sick.
I would say it was definately a conspiracy.. fact not theory.
We live in a very different world today. All that matters to a lot of people is money and power. And they don't care who they have to remove to get it.
Sad.. so sad :(

Hugs Devin
I have a different view. I think that China was studying this virus and promoting it to become lethal to humans and had a outbreak or released it intentionally. That's what the facts appear to say.

Reactions: Helen and Ziggy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know two people that died of COVID-19.
A part of the conspiracy was to increase the death rates and cause fear an panic. Therefore the entire medical establishment sabotaged the cheap and effective remedies which had proven themselves to be effective, such as ivermectin, HCQ, zinc, azithromycin, Vitamin D3, etc.

And to prove that there is indeed a conspiracy, WHO has just in the last few days persuaded the Indian government to sabotage ivermectin, in spite of the fact that as soon as ivermectin was freely available the death rates fell in India dramatically (after skyrocketing because of vaccinations). Kindly check out the facts.

Everything points to a highly organized, preplanned, deliberate genocide of the people of India!
You are being redirected...

WHO Celebrates As Indian Health Regulator Removes Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin from Its Covid-19 Protocol
WHO Celebrates As Indian Health Regulator Removes Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin from Its Covid-19 Protocol

Of course, the conspirators are counting on people such as yourself who will refuse to believe the conspiracy because they think the medical establishment is trying to protect them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And to prove that there is indeed a conspiracy, WHO has just in the last few days persuaded the Indian government to sabotage ivermectin, in spite of the fact that that as soon as ivermectin was freely available the death rates fell in India dramatically. Kindly check out the facts.

The problem with your assessment is that it is not scientific. Death rates in India may have fallen for various reasons. That does not mean that it's because of some drug. For instance, once the virus has infiltrated the public eventually the death rates will fall as a natural consequence. Jumping to conclusions is a type of conspiracy theory behavior.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The problem with your assessment is that it is not scientific.
This is about as stupid a response as I have ever seen. Do you know anything about the FACTS of the case? I just told you that the so-called "scientific" medical establishment sabotaged all the treatments in order to increase the death rates. That is a FACT. Now do your homework.

There was absolutely no science behind the lockdowns, the masking, the social distancing, the obsessive wiping of hard surfaces, etc. Even Fauci admitted that his wearing of the masks was pure theater. But there was genuine scientific proof of the effectiveness of ivermectin and HCQ, which was deliberately suppressed, but is now coming out after half a million people died for nothing.

Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin Boosted Survival Of Ventilated COVID-19 Patients By 200%: New Study Confirms
Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin Boosted Survival Of Ventilated COVID-19 Patients By 200%: New Study Confirms | ZeroHedge

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is about as stupid a response as I have ever seen. Do you know anything about the FACTS of the case? I just told you that the so-called "scientific" medical establishment sabotaged all the treatments in order to increase the death rates. That is a FACT. Now do your homework.

There was absolutely no science behind the lockdowns, the masking, the social distancing, the obsessive wiping of hard surfaces, etc. Even Fauci admitted that his wearing of the masks was pure theater. But there was genuine scientific proof of the effectiveness of ivermectin and HCQ, which was deliberately suppressed, but is now coming out after half a million people died for nothing.

Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin Boosted Survival Of Ventilated COVID-19 Patients By 200%: New Study Confirms
Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin Boosted Survival Of Ventilated COVID-19 Patients By 200%: New Study Confirms | ZeroHedge
The fact that you called my response stupid goes to show how you've lost all objectivity. There's therefore no reason to discuss this issue with you Enoch111.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is about as stupid a response as I have ever seen.

No it isn't,.. this is. I might not understand this conversation,.. but this response was stupid,.. and mean. If you want to be friends with me you don't call my other friends stupid. It's an extremely ignorant attitude to have and doesn't represent Christ in the slightest.

Reactions: Helen and dev553344

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Americans, and all world victims of the Chinese pandemic, deserve answers regarding the virus’s origins, but the speculation has distracted from the facts already in plain sight: the actions the Communist Party took to hide the pandemic, actively spread disease, punish medical experts, and use global health agencies to spread misinformation. The Chinese Communist Party may or may not have created the virus itself, but all evidence indicates that it absolutely did create a pandemic whereas there would have been at worst a regional epidemic."
9 Ways China Created a Pandemic that Have Nothing to Do with the Lab

However, the CCP did create a bio-weapon through its military which ended up at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Chinese Scientist Filed COVID Vaccine Patent BEFORE Contagion Emerged
Chinese scientist filed COVID vaccine patent BEFORE contagion emerged | Principia Scientific Intl.

This military scientist also died mysteriously after filing the patent.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You all remember "Russia Russia Russia" ?
Now we have "China China China"

How is it that all the governments of the world went along hook line and sinker, without a blink or hesitation?
I don't think this happened by one government..
I believe they are ALL in on it.

I watched that 3 hour video today on Highwire? With Dr. Yeaton? and how he suspected something wasn't right.
(I forget names sorry)

This was the UK, the USA, Brazil, India, Canada.. all around the world, they all bowed to the narrative.
The few that spoke out against, were silenced or censored around the world.

You think ONLY China is behind this?
I don't

Hugs

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether or not China is completely behind this, I don't think that Enoch had any right to call Devin stupid as that's completely beside the point. Just because I need to work on my attitude doesn't mean that others don't as well. That was a really mean comment that he made.

Reactions: dev553344 and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether or not China is completely behind this, I don't think that Enoch had any right to call Devin stupid as that's completely beside the point. Just because I need to work on my attitude doesn't mean that others don't as well. That was a really mean comment that he made.
I don't believe Enoch called Devin stupid April,
He called his response stupid.

"This is about as stupid a response "

April: "what color is the sky?
Me: Purple polka dots
April: That's a stupid response

Doesn't mean your calling me stupid, but my answer may have been silly.

That's how I took it.
Not that I want to get in between Enoch and Devin.
But that's how I read it.

Hugs

Reactions: APAK and April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe Enoch called Devin stupid April,
He called his response stupid.

"This is about as stupid a response "

April: "what color is the sky?
Me: Purple polka dots
April: That's a stupid response

Doesn't mean your calling me stupid, but my answer may have been silly.

That's how I took it.
Not that I want to get in between Enoch and Devin.
But that's how I read it.

Hugs

True,.. but he could have found a much nicer way to say it is all I'm saying.