The creation of Eve

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can anyone provide an answer for why Eve was created in the manner that is written in Genesis.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
i heard a decent explanation that "curve" is translated "rib" when it might better be thought of as "helix."
But of course most of Genesis is mythology, derived from oral tradition, which aimed to retain essential truths while maybe not being slavishly true to the facts, so trying to take Genesis too literally is surely possible imo.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i heard a decent explanation that "curve" is translated "rib" when it might better be thought of as "helix."
But of course most of Genesis is mythology, derived from oral tradition, which aimed to retain essential truths while maybe not being slavishly true to the facts, so trying to take Genesis too literally is surely possible imo.

Rib is an incorrect interpretation.
The Hebrew word tsela is translated in every other biblical usage as side.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Can anyone provide an answer for why Eve was created in the manner that is written in Genesis.

Adam ( male ) and Eve ( female ) was FORMED from one man created in the image of God.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Man was created a male and female. Adam was FORMED from a created man in a visible body called the flesh of man that is a male. After God had Adam name visible images that were formed within his mind to get a rudiment language to speak, then another body of flesh was FORMED for him as a mate named Eve, the female flesh of man.

However, all the offspring that came from the seed of Adam and Eve came out of the womb of Eve with only ONE BODY. There was no partner for Cain or Abel because their single body was formed from both male and female information within a created man.

This will all be straightened out in the next generation after Satan and the beast are destroyed on the day of the Lord. A new heaven and earth will replace the old heaven and earth in which Satan and the beast existed as information. The flesh of man was formed from the information called Satan so this is why a created man woke up in only one body instead of two bodies. When created men wake up on the new earth in the next generation, there will be two bodies. One body will be a male and the other body will be a female and those two will leave their Father and thy Mother which is actually God, the Father, and the creation, the Mother and become ONE. The male and female bodies of one created man will experience life together for eternity without ever having to get a marriage certificate and the impossibility of them ever being divorced. It is written, ( Mark 10 ), 9: What therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder."

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. interesting topic. when observing the OP, I had to stop, "The creation of Eve", because Eve was not created. Eve was formed like the first Adam, scripture, 1 Timothy 2:13 "For Adam was first formed, then Eve". so Eve was formed, but what was created? answer, the sexes "male" and "female", scripture, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them". what was created was the MAN gender. understand, Eve is a MAN also, but with a different gender, "female". but she is still a man, scripture, Genesis 5:1 & 2 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created". so the IMAGE of God is ANOTHER or an Adam. understand Adam means another of oneself, just as God is ANOTHER of himself in flesh and bone. for the woman was taken out of the first man. listen close, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them". did one get that? if not," God created he him; male and female". the he him is the FIRST MAN, and from him came, or God formed ANOTHER man. God CREATED another MAN from the one man that he formed on day 3. only on day 6 was the sexes or gender was CREATED. if one would look up the word MAN the KJV can translate it as "ANOTHER"
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

the species of MAN include "male" and "female" gender.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man was created a male and female. Adam was FORMED from a created man in a visible body called the flesh of man that is a male. After God had Adam name visible images that were formed within his mind to get a rudiment language to speak, then another body of flesh was FORMED for him as a mate named Eve, the female flesh of man.

None of your post answers the question posed "why Eve was created in the manner that is written in Genesis"

Last edited:

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
None of your post answers the question posed "why was Eve was created in the manner that is written in Genesis"

You are looking for an answer that fits your mind instead of learning something entirely new. Reread the words I posted as many times as it takes to understand how a man was created both male and female. A man is created as information only. That information is then processed in the mind of the man to form visible bodies in which the created man thinks he's inside the body walking around on a visible planet. You can have a very similar experience by playing video games on the internet. It's basically the same way we experience a visible world but we experience this within our individual minds. So whatever you experience in your mind cannot be seen by me at all. The only way I can know what you experienced in your mind is if you tell me about it with a spoken or written language. I have to believe your written or spoken words in order to know what you experienced. You could easily lie to me about what you experienced but I would never know the difference.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. interesting topic. when observing the OP, I had to stop, "The creation of Eve", because Eve was not created.

And yet in your own response you post the very words from Genesis where God states "Male and female created he them" So, as i stated Eve was created.

Eve was formed like the first Adam, scripture, 1 Timothy 2:13 "For Adam was first formed, then Eve". so Eve was formed, but what was created?

Mankind was created. Bara is the Hebrew word used to define God's action in the making or forming or generation of both sexes of mankind.

Your post also does not answer the question posed in the OP

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are looking for an answer that fits your mind instead of learning something entirely new..

There is a single truth to the question and it did not originate in my mind. God took the actions he stated in Genesis for a reason, If you know the answer to the OP then state it. Any other answers will no longer be replied to.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
There is a single truth to the question and it did not originate in my mind. God took the actions he stated in Genesis for a reason, If you know the answer to the OP then state it. Any other answers will no longer be replied to.

Adam ( male flesh ) and Eve ( female flesh ) were formed from the information called a man created in the image of God who is also created as information.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KBCid
Woman was to be of the man. Not just of the earth as Adam was.
Stranger

Sir, I appreciate that you kept your answer simple. Your answer is a truth about Eve's creation for sure but, there is a deeper meaning. Ask the spirit (helper) for this understanding please. In this time of existence it is an achievement not to be veiled into the far left field.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam ( male flesh ) and Eve ( female flesh ) were formed from the information called a man created in the image of God who is also created as information.

Thx for your retry. Indeed the bodies of all life on earth were created with information however, spirit is not an information based construct. God is spirit and he possesses information. We are information based constructs only as far as the machine we inhabit is concerned.
You have still not answered the depth of why Eve was created / formed in the manner that Genesis states. To help add further understandings to my initial question; why wasn't Eve created the way Adam was? Why did Eve have to be taken from Adam.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sir, I appreciate that you kept your answer simple. Your answer is a truth about Eve's creation for sure but, there is a deeper meaning. Ask the spirit (helper) for this understanding please. In this time of existence it is an achievement not to be veiled into the far left field.

There is no deeper meaning. If you have one, you have made it up. So, go ahead and reveal this so called 'deeper meaning'. And then be able to defend it.

Stranger

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no deeper meaning. If you have one, you have made it up. So, go ahead and reveal this so called 'deeper meaning'. And then be able to defend it. Stranger

I am not here to debate this. I am seeking for any others who have been enlightened or can be enlightened by the spirit of truth, if you feel there is no deeper meaning then for you there is none.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Thx for your retry. Indeed the bodies of all life on earth were created with information however, spirit is not an information based construct. God is spirit and he possesses information. We are information based constructs only as far as the machine we inhabit is concerned.
You have still not answered the depth of why Eve was created / formed in the manner that Genesis states. To help add further understandings to my initial question; why wasn't Eve created the way Adam was? Why did Eve have to be taken from Adam.

I gave you the knowledge about who Adam ( male flesh ) and Eve ( female flesh ) were as ONE man created as information but you obviously are not going to believe that fact. The Creator of everything we experience planned created man to experience life in two bodies that will be eternal partners forever. This way, loneliness won't be a problem. The mind of these eternal partners will experience the same dreams together for eternity but because they're two separate bodies, they will each have their own unique perspectives of everything that experience together. When the male body is looking at the female body, he will be able to see the parts of her body that she can't see. She will be able to see the parts of your body that you can't see. When you and your partner wake up in a new dream, you're going to have a different body then your last dream. The plan is for a created man to experience life in many different bodies in the next generation. So each new dream, you will be able to figure out what your body looks like by observing the body of your partner who will have the same looking body because you came from the same exact created man.

There's a lot of knowledge that needs to be understood to know how we'll experience life in the next generation but only us servants obtain this kind of knowledge. If you are a chosen believer who was planned to believe 100% of this knowledge we share with you, then you will get to know the future along with us. if not, then you will have to wait until you wake up on the new earth with your new partner of the opposite sex.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. eldios you made a good point, but... you said, "The mind of these eternal partners will experience the same dreams together for eternity but because they're two separate bodies, they will each have their own unique perspectives of everything that experience together".

Not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this. is it the soul that perceives in both worlds which is consciousness that takes place in the MIND, in both worlds?.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave you the knowledge about who Adam ( male flesh ) and Eve ( female flesh ) were as ONE man created as information but you obviously are not going to believe that fact.

No of course not. There is no biblical reference to back such a perspective. There is however passages that counter it;

Matt 22:23The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him, 24Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother. 25Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother: 26Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh. 27And last of all the woman died also. 28Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
29Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 30For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

It is clearly stated that each being is an individual creation separate from any other being. The physical form has specified rules / arrangements because they are physical. Once you pass beyond the physical realm you go to a new form of existence as an individual.

Your posting is not answering the OP of this thread. If you wish to have a discussion about your views on the creation of mankind then you should start your own thread to focus on it. For this thread the question centers on the reason for why Eve alone was created in the manner stated

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You weren't chosen to understand this basic knowledge of how a man was created before any visible flesh ( male and female ) is formed for him to experience life with

I agree with this to a point. a. Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations". but please explain how man (created before any visible flesh), didn't experience life.