The creepiest thing ''creepy Uncle Joe'' has said yet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
:eek:What?

Hair sniffing is just the tip of the iceberg folks.
biden-joe-biden.gif

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I find myself disliking everything the guy says and try to avoid hearing his voice.
Out of the heart the mouth speaks, and this guy has said plenty.
After all he has done and still plans you would think he would have more opposition.

You're on the right track to be praying God will restrain him and their evil policies.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago they made a very silly movie, if you ask me, called "Killer Klowns From Outer Space," if I remember correctly. And I remember laughing at how stupid it looked, lol I never saw it, but still get a laugh just thinking how dumb it looked.

And then when Biden stole his way into office, cough, and I kept seeing him up at podiums, with that really creepy ear to ear Joker smile, out of a Batman movie, I was like o_O, Holy Cow!!!! - Killer Klowns From Outer Space was real, and they've finally come for us!!!!

And Joke Biden's Book "To Serve Man" is a cookbook!!!! It's filled with nothing but recipes on how to prepare and cook republicans, and other dissidents who stand against the Biden Klown State.

And all I could think to do war run like crazy, like they ran in the 1950's horror movie, The Blob!

That is what the entire Biden Administration is like, a cheap 1950's Sci Fi Horror Flick. But in his case I have to wonder if it would be an 1850's Sci Fi Horror Flick?

Mike

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find myself disliking everything the guy says and try to avoid hearing his voice.
Out of the heart the mouth speaks, and this guy has said plenty.
After all he has done and still plans you would think he would have more opposition.

You're on the right track to be praying God will restrain him and their evil policies.

Biden is actually the most evil POTUS I have ever seen. He's even more evil than Obama was, if you can believe that. We all need to pray a lot about this, and thank God as well, as we could have been like that too if it weren't for the grace of God in Christ Jesus.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calling Biden’s behavior “gaffs” and “misspeaks” has long over run it course to get a chuckle and a pass. He is obviously in his prime of cognitive defect, yet not to overlook...his making up lies and creepy inappropriate behavior toward young girls is who he has always been...and him sitting in the People’s house is an utter embarrassing stain on America.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am going to steal the Presidency ! Did he say that ! Did he do that ?
Biden has stolen everything he has, for his entire life, including his wife. She was married, and he went over to visit them at their house, and Biden stole his wife. She saw what a soulless servant of the Great Harlot, and so let Biden steal her, as usual, because Biden has stolen everything his entire life, including the virginity of his good friend Corn Pop!

• Wow
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte