The Cross 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9 and be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: - Philippians 3:8-9.

Concerning suffering! concider Paul and what he suffered. Loss (old identity)..Paul had suffered the loss of all things (by the death of Jesus Christ), and he knew by revelation (and was to give to humanity, Eph. 3:1-5), Christ death was the death of Adam. What happened to Paul. He now by the revealed knowledge of Christ (mystery revealed to him and him alone at that moment)..knew there was no flesh to be considered. Everything that made him who he was in body, and soul/mind, and spirit, no longer considered in the cross. The preaching of the cross is the annihilation of who you were in flesh and in mind, and in spirit (Adam). Crucified in Christ he says! The loss of all things, and the lie of who you think you are.

What is so powerful about these verses? There is nothing about the human being that can be considered in the cross. Your gifts..talents..doing.. your uprisings and down sittings, the old you..was nailed to the cross and died (all in Adam), and a new life came. The old life dead. The old I is dead, and the new I is Christ. I Christ ..believers are to know and express. It is his (Christ life) life, Christ in you. It is no longer I that lives, but Christ that lives in me. That is not just Jesus hanging out in you. Paul said Christ lives and moves in you..in him I live and move and have my being.

There is nothing outside of Christ for born again believers! Death is life (strong principle in God)..lest a corn of wheat fall in the ground and DIE, it abides alone. Death to Adam, and all that would follow Adam in the world. Born into the world dead. The cross! The life that was in humanity had been crucified in Christ. All in Adam dead. From Adam, to the first child of Adam - to the last person to be born into the world. Dead now by the cross! Don't try to live..do not try to make it work. See yourself on the cross with Christ..in Christ Adam was placed. The cup Jesus drank from contained in it was the sin of the world, ever sin committed, and ever sin to be committed. Because sin was killed in Christ. When Jesus died on Golgotha's hill - you died! And you (Adam) are as dead as Jesus Christ on the cross. Glory!

Reactions: GRACE ambassador