• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About a year ago, I made a series of three videos in which we explored Luke 17, wherein Jesus predicts the chain of events that precede his second coming. In the third video, I make my case for an alternate interpretation of Luke 17 and how it relates to the end-times. This video is a shorter version, focused solely on my interpretation of Luke 17, what Jesus calls, “The days of the Son of Man.” I have duplicated some of that other video here and added new information.

Days of the Son of Man

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once I understood the phrase "days of the son of man" the entire Olivet Discourse opened up for me. I finally understand it now. I was hoping that you all might see what I saw. I believe Jesus predicts both the fall of Jerusalem during 70AD, which is a time during which people must "not go back into the house to take out" his things. But he is also predicting another time period, in our future when people must "not go back into the house to get your things."

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once I understood the phrase "days of the son of man" the entire Olivet Discourse opened up for me. I finally understand it now. I was hoping that you all might see what I saw. I believe Jesus predicts both the fall of Jerusalem during 70AD, which is a time during which people must "not go back into the house to take out" his things. But he is also predicting another time period, in our future when people must "not go back into the house to get your things."
The generation seen in Matthew 24 is a future generation that will be eyewitnesses of the future signs to be seen, and the coming of the Lord, this didn't take place in 70AD as many claim, nor is there dual fulfillment, its 100% future

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

"This Generation" represents a future generation that will be eyewitnesses of the signs and the Lords return

1. What is near even at the doors?

2. What is the day and hour no man knows?

"The Lords Return", a future event unfulfilled

Matthew 24:32-36KJV

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The generation seen in Matthew 24 is a future generation that will be eyewitnesses of the future signs to be seen, and the coming of the Lord, this didn't take place in 70AD as many claim, nor is there dual fulfillment, its 100% future

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

"This Generation" represents a future generation that will be eyewitnesses of the signs and the Lords return

1. What is near even at the doors?

2. What is the day and hour no man knows?

"The Lords Return", a future event unfulfilled

Matthew 24:32-36KJV

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
As I said, when I understood the phrase "days of the son of man" the Olivet Discourse opened up for me. Matthew 24 speaks about the destruction of the Temple in 70AD, in answer to his disciple's question. AND it talks about another time, in our future when the Jews will once again be required to leave home.

Matthew 24:15-20 took place in 70AD. in my video, I call this Episode 1. But Matthew 24:36-39 takes place in our future. In my video I call this episode 3.