The Death Burial Ressurection And Ascension By Christ In A Saint

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 2:20 is one of the most powerful verse's in all of written scripture. To those that are moving on in the Lord, to those that have so graciously by the grace of God moved into the deep things of God; understanding who they are. A ongoing believer is; one that is not boxed in, not stopped, and not trapped but has kept moving on in the Lord. So what is it the believer goes on into? The Bible, the Holy Written Scriptures that are able to take the believer into the deep things of God and be taught - by the Spirit. Have you ever heard those that would say; I know what's in the Bible. One of the most ridiculous terms a believer can use. If the scriptures are the mind of God who can know what is written. Who among us can say I know what is in the Bible. That is one term that should never be used in the vocabulary of a human being. We are already a peculiar people why add fuel to that fire.

The Holy Spirit is always opening up things in an area that you may have thought you already knew about. It's okay when arguments are given and pleading your side of the story based on the understanding you have as a believer. Because every believer will be led by their understanding. It is the way a believer will be lead. All believers have a different understanding even if they understand the same thing. In Doctrine or in a denomination that has their Doctrine, believers will see things in their own way. That is the uniqueness of each believer that is created in the image and likeness of God to have their own mind. The creation of the image and likeness of each believer is the unique expression that is given, that special touch every on-believer will have and be led by.

So giving your side of the story is not wrong. It is the understanding you have of scripture and what is written. You can absolutely trust the Holy Spirit to lead you and guide you into all truth, as Jesus said bringing all things to your remembrance.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. - John 14:20.

The yielding to the Spirit will also be absolutely necessary to go on in the Lord. A made-up mind that thinks it knows something cannot be led by their understanding. Why is that? Because the mind has already been made up and closed to the leading and following on; as the Apostle Paul said by the Holy Spirit. The scripture is written in the book of Acts! That Lydia had an open heart. Opening yourself to the Holy Spirit will take a open heart. You cannot be led by what you know, the only way you can be lead is by the understanding you have and staying open and yielded to the Holy Spirit is; if you have a open heart.

The Holy Spirit is the only one that can lead you into seeing your death on the cross to every one that has believed upon the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal savior and into seeing that death of Jesus Christ as their death. All in Adam crucified by the death of Jesus Christ on the cursed tree. According to scripture everyone that hangeth on a tree would have the curse of death. That cursed tree bringing the; curse to the death (old man was death was that death), into life as a believer (understanding the only life is christ in the believer). It is Jesus Christ that hung on that cursed tree and upon his death, all in Adam died.

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

15 and that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. - 2 Corinthians 5:14-15.

That death is the death of the old man. How does that work for a unbeliever? Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and I'll shalt be saved and thy house.

4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above: )

7 or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - Romans 10:4-13.

Every person alive 'Must Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ' if that salvation of God is to take place. It must not be mistaken; the only salvation of God is Christ in you the hope of glory. What makes a Christian? Christ in you. Bless you!