The Devil Here In Person?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're a Christian, you probably well know about the time when Jesus started teaching His Apostles how He would be delivered up and killed and rise the third day (Matthew 16:21-23). Apostle Peter rebuked Jesus for saying that, and said that shall not be. Then Jesus rebuked Peter with, "Get thee behind Me, Satan". This was to show how Satan can influence even the servants of Christ if they let their guard down.

Also in Luke 22 when Satan entered into Judas to go to the chief priests to betray Jesus, that is to show how Satan can work through the flesh.

Because of Bible Scripture like that, many suppose that is the only way Satan can manifest his will here on earth, i.e., through others born in the flesh. This idea is especially used for the coming events by the final Antichrist at the end of this world. Many simply refuse to believe that Satan can work any other way in our earthly dimension, and thus the Antichrist must be about some flesh born man.

But that's not really... what Christ's Revelation shows...

Rev 9:11
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

KJV

That is pointing directly to Satan himself. He is that angel of the bottomless pit, that place being the abode of the wicked called haides (often translated to "hell" in the KJV).

That title of "Apollyon" is from Greek apollumi which means 'to perish'. That is applicable to Satan because only he and his angels have already been judged and sentenced to perish in the future "lake of fire". No flesh man has been judged and sentenced to perish in that lake of fire yet today. Thus Satan is actually the real "son of perdition" also.

Rev 11:7
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

KJV

There he is again, but this time, ascending out of the bottomless pit. Does that mean Satan is coming up out of his pit home to work through some flesh Antichrist on earth? No, not actually. It means exactly what God's Word shows there, because calling him that "beast" label links Satan himself directly as the beast king idea in Revelation 17...

Rev 12:7-9
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
KJV

Rev 12:12
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

KJV

In case you just 'don't get it' yet here brethren, notice how Lord Jesus is revealing this matter slowly through His servant John. He is revealing that the devil, Satan, is not simply going to be working through some flesh dude at the end of this world. Satan is actually coming to earth, in our... dimension, in person. That is what this is showing.

That phrase, "neither was their place found any more in heaven" is very important to note. After that war in Heaven with Archangel Michael, Satan's abode in the heavenly is not going to be allowed after that. There are only 2 dimensions of existence written of in all of God's Word, this earthly one we live in, and the heavenly one where God and the angels dwell, where the abode of Hades also is, which is also known as the "bottomless pit". When no place in heaven is found for Satan and his angels, that means they are coming here, on earth, manifesting in plain sight.

Even in Ezekiel 28, which is a parable about Satan, about his future destruction, it reveals his destruction is upon this earth, God causing a fire to burn within him, on earth, in sight of all those who see him...

Ezek 28:18
18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

KJV

That points to Satan's destruction by fire actually being seen... by those upon the earth! Does this mean Satan is coming to our dimension to be seen with the image of man? That is what this is pointing to.

Rev 13:4-8
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
KJV

The Revelation 12:9 verse revealed that "dragon" is just another title for Satan himself. Is that revealing what Satan will do on earth in the sight of men, once he is cast down to earth out of heaven? I believe so, definitely. Will he do that through some flesh born Antichrist? That's not really what the Scripture there is showing, is it?

Look at this, as we go further into Christ's Revelation...

Rev 17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

KJV

Again who is Revelation in the earlier verses pointing to? Directly to Satan himself as the angel of the bottomless pit! He will be the beast king for the end, what many call the Antichrist. No need to work through a flesh man this time, he is coming here on earth in person is what this reveals. If you don't understand how that will be possible, then it shows you doubt the manifesting of angels here on earth in our dimension (Genesis 18; Genesis 19; the many examples of the "angel of the Lord" appearing on earth to man, etc.)

Reactions: n2thelight

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan isn't in the bottomless pit right now. He is the prince of the power of the air. He even appeared before God and acquired permission to test Job.

As far as the antichrist, he is/will be the literal offspring (seed, son) of satan ...a nephilim. God foretold this in Genesis.

Genesis 3:14-15
[14]And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
[15]And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan isn't in the bottomless pit right now. He is the prince of the power of the air. He even appeared before God and acquired permission to test Job.

As far as the antichrist, he is/will be the literal offspring (seed, son) of satan ...a nephilim. God foretold this in Genesis.

Genesis 3:14-15
[14]And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
[15]And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

He is able to go back and forth right now, for he is not locked into his pit prison until Jesus returns, as written per Revelation 20.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is able to go back and forth right now, for he is not locked into his pit prison until Jesus returns, as written per Revelation 20.
Do you see scripture stating satan is able to enter the bottomless pit?

The antichrist is nephilim... the son of satan, antithesis to Jesus Christ who is the Son of God.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The king of the bottomless pit is called Abaddon or Apollyon.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you see scripture stating satan is able to enter the bottomless pit?

The antichrist is nephilim... the son of satan, antithesis to Jesus Christ who is the Son of God.

Satan is... the angel of the bottomless pit, like the Revelation 9:11 verse reveals. The bottomless pit is simply the heavenly abode that Satan is king over today. It's about the heavenly prison of Isaiah 42:7 and Revelation 20.

The Antichrist is NOT of the nephilim. That word refers to the 'giants' of Genesis 6 which were products of the mating of angels with flesh woman.

The word 'antichrist' in the Greek comes from two words, Greek anti which can mean 'in place of', or 'instead of', and christos which means Christ. And per Revelation 13 about the "another beast", and Matthew 24:23-26, God's Word reveals the singular Antichrist is about an 'instead of, or in place of Christ'. This is why Dr. James Strong defined the "false Christs" phrase in Matthew 24:24 as 'a spurious Messiah'.

Thus the Antichrist (devil) is coming to play Jesus Christ, working great signs and wonders like Lord Jesus did on earth.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You left out:

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Coming out of the earth, the pit, can only be describing Satan. If it is Satan coming out in other places, it is still Satan in all places.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You left out:

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Coming out of the earth, the pit, can only be describing Satan. If it is Satan coming out in other places, it is still Satan in all places.

Yes, that is another example in Revelation where Lord Jesus is pointing directly to Satan. Still, many use the excuse of that, "he spake as a dragon" to mean it's about a flesh man that Satan works through. I see that as a test by Lord Jesus though, to see who will pay attention to all the other indicators He gave about Satan coming to our earthy dimension at the end.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 12:7-9
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

“and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in Heaven
Daniel 2:34-35 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. [35] Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Zechariah 10:8-12 I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased. [9] And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again. [10] I will bring them again also out of the land of Egypt, and gather them out of Assyria; and I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon; and place shall not be found for them. [11] And he shall pass through the sea with affliction, and shall smite the waves in the sea, and all the deeps of the river shall dry up: and the pride of Assyria shall be brought down, and the sceptre of Egypt shall depart away. [12] And I will strengthen them in the Lord ; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the Lord.
? “that no place was found for them:” is significant as you said. It makes me think of when He came to Jerusalem and there was no place found for Him, instead He was rejected. It is significant (Imo) with His saying I go prepare a place for you, and if I go to prepare a place for you I will come again and receive you unto myself. His promise of there being room in Him. Significant (Imo) is what you pointed out where no place in Heaven was found for them with “seated in heavenly places with Christ” …they were cast out or down to the earth? What of: God helps those who are cast down? 2 Corinthians 7:5-6 For, when we were come into Macedonia, our flesh had no rest, but we were troubled on every side; without were fightings, within were fears. [6] Nevertheless God, that comforteth those that are cast down, comforted us by the coming of Titus;

That phrase, "neither was their place found any more in heaven" is very important to note. After that war in Heaven with Archangel Michael, Satan's abode in the heavenly is not going to be allowed after that.

“Satans abode in the heavenly is not going to be allowed after that.” John 15:4-10 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me. [5] I am the vine, you are the branches: He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. [6] If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. [7] If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you. [8] Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. [9] As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue you in my love. [10] If ye keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in Heaven
Daniel 2:34-35 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. [35] Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Zechariah 10:8-12 I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased. [9] And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again. [10] I will bring them again also out of the land of Egypt, and gather them out of Assyria; and I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon; and place shall not be found for them. [11] And he shall pass through the sea with affliction, and shall smite the waves in the sea, and all the deeps of the river shall dry up: and the pride of Assyria shall be brought down, and the sceptre of Egypt shall depart away. [12] And I will strengthen them in the Lord ; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the Lord.
? “that no place was found for them:” is significant as you said. It makes me think of when He came to Jerusalem and there was no place found for Him, instead He was rejected. It is significant (Imo) with His saying I go prepare a place for you, and if I go to prepare a place for you I will come again and receive you unto myself. His promise of there being room in Him. Significant (Imo) is what you pointed out where no place in Heaven was found for them with “seated in heavenly places with Christ” …they were cast out or down to the earth? What of: God helps those who are cast down? 2 Corinthians 7:5-6 For, when we were come into Macedonia, our flesh had no rest, but we were troubled on every side; without were fightings, within were fears. [6] Nevertheless God, that comforteth those that are cast down, comforted us by the coming of Titus;

“Satans abode in the heavenly is not going to be allowed after that.” John 15:4-10 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me. [5] I am the vine, you are the branches: He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. [6] If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. [7] If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you. [8] Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. [9] As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue you in my love. [10] If ye keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

That phrase is significant in Revelation 12:7-9, because it shows Satan and his angels are de facto coming to earth in OUR earthly dimension for the very end of this present world.

Many are so wrapped up in their flesh (excuse the pun), that they shy away from thinking about spiritual things, like Heaven and hell, that other dimension that exists behind a veil. People fear the unknown, and so they don't like to think about what they deem as unknowable, even though God's Word reveals it if they would simply listen to Him in His Word.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again who is Revelation in the earlier verses pointing to? Directly to Satan himself as the angel of the bottomless pit! He will be the beast king for the end, what many call the Antichrist. No need to work through a flesh man this time, he is coming here on earth in person is what this reveals. If you don't understand how that will be possible, then it shows you doubt the manifesting of angels here on earth in our dimension (Genesis 18; Genesis 19; the many examples of the "angel of the Lord" appearing on earth to man, etc.)
There are Three Beasts (all a Beast means is an Animalistic like DOMINEERING/POWER) in the book of Revelation, they are DESIGNATED by the Horns as per unto who they are and as per unto where they are is also told in the book of Revelation.

All of this bogus stuff about the Woman in the sky in 2017 was hogwash, God doesn't deal in the evil horoscope, people will fall for anything. The Woman had the Sun, Moon and Stars under her feet because of the Gen. 37:9 dream, by Joseph, this showed a Sun (Jacob), Moon (Rachel) and 11 stars (his brothers) and thus 12 stars represented Israel. Its shown as happening in Heaven because that is where Satan resides and he was the one trying to destroy Israel.

The Dagon Rev. 12 starts out I saw a sign IN HEAVEN (the Dragons abode) and he had 7 Heads and 10 Horns, with 7 CROWNS, this shows who Satan is over, a head in this instance simply represents 7 kingdoms over the Mediterranean Sea Region, six past and one in the future. We could have lets say 50 heads in the USA, or every large city could have a Head, these heads simply represent political powers in regions, but just like the Horns represent lesser powers, we might have many more horns in the world and then the greater powers like China and Russa would be Heads. So, the point is, this 7 Headed Beast only represents powers over the Mediterranean Sea Region while Israel was an entity because the bible is about Israel from God's perspective, thus the Ottoman Empire nor the British Empire has a Head there. These Heads simply show that Satan is the ultimate king over this whole world, and if we saw all the heads in the whole world there would be 1000's of them and Satan would also have a crown on all of them. So, knowing this we can now point unto why this Dragon has 7 Crowns and is shown as being in Heaven.

1.) The Dragon (Satan) resides in heaven, he is the power of the airs, there are three heavens, he has access to the throne of God but resides in our universe/Heaven. He has 7 Heads and 7 Crowns which means he's over all nations on this earth, but we are only being here told about the Mediterranean Sea Region because that is where all of this action takes place, so when you see ALL THE EARTH, it doesn't mean he will conquer the Whole World, as a matter of fact 1/3 of the word will be destroyed by an Asteroid. He conquers all the land where the 7 Headed Beast (Mediterranean Sea Region) exists. In Dan. 2 we were told Nebuchadnezzar would rule ALL THE PEOPLE and that Alexander the Great would rule the WHOLE EARTH, but of course he never ruled India and China or the Northern kingdoms around Russia, so ALL THE LAND simple means all the land that is being spoken of and the designated area is shown unto us by the Beasts all arising out of the Mediterranean Sea Region on purpose. The 7 Crowns simple designate the area being spoken of in this prophecy !!

2.) The Beast from the Sea in Rev. 13 shows a Man arising to power on this earth, he is going to rule over the Mediterranean Sea Region via conquering them and over Europe (10 Kings/Horns) who freely give their power unto him, thus he has 10 CROWNS on the horns showing who he rules over, he is one of the 7 Heads himself.

3.) The Scarlet Colored Beast in Rev. 17 is a Demon named Apollyon, he thus has NO CROWNS when the 7 Heads and 10 Horns are mentioned in Rev. 17 (go look) because he is not a king on this earth, in the spirit world Satan is over him, this is Satan's kingdom, in the physical world (our realm) he is not a human so he can not have a physical kingdom on this earth as the Anti-Christ does so he has NO CROWNS, but he is the King of the Bottomless Pit. He was placed there by God (Mortal Wound) when God sent Israel into all the nations. Thus he was once a powerful Demon Entity in charge of destroying (he is the Destroyer) Israel, he tried to in Egypt, via Assyria, Babylon, with Persia God gave favor via Cyrus unto Israel, then forced Apollyon (Daniel 10) to allow Alexander the Great to defeat Persia, he was the Demon that withstood Michael for 21 days. He was over Greece and Rome then placed in the pit.

He will be freed at the first woe, thus HE WAS......IS NOT.........YET IS.

In each case each Beast is designated by where they are seen and by the Crowns.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many simply refuse to believe that Satan can work any other way in our earthly dimension, and thus the Antichrist must be about some flesh born man.
Since the Antichrist is called "the Man of Sin" that already demolishes your theory. Furthermore Satan (the Dragon) is distinct from the Antichrist (the Beast) in Revelation 13, and both are worshipped at that time. Since Satan is a spirit being called "the prince of the power of the air" he is not presently confined to the Bottomless Pit either. IOW you are rather confused.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
If you're a Christian, you probably well know about the time when Jesus started teaching His Apostles how He would be delivered up and killed and rise the third day (Matthew 16:21-23). Apostle Peter rebuked Jesus for saying that, and said that shall not be. Then Jesus rebuked Peter with, "Get thee behind Me, Satan". This was to show how Satan can influence even the servants of Christ if they let their guard down.

What lesson can we learn from Peter's supposed "goodness"?
Well, what matters is to keep the Word of God in the heart, and at the time of the Devil's snare, remember what is written and confirm the Word of God and not speak according to human perspective in the way the Devil's like, but God's perspective.

The Devil tried to use the Bible as a stumbling block to JESUS stumble on and err before GOD-the Word. How? Here goes: Mattew 4:v.5-7
5 Then the Devil taketh JESUS up into the holy city, and setteth JESUS on a pinnacle of the Temple, (take care with this kind of Devil's strategy in the Church or elsewhere)

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. (We need to take care when the Devil uses Scripture to deceive us, and makes us to fall in err within Scriptures. See, what the Devil said to JESUS was/is true, what he said was/is written in the Bible. He uses the Letter of the Bible to kill the souls, as he did in the beginning with Eve and Adam).

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. (JESUS used what is written in the Bible to fight with the Devil, not opinion. 2 Cor.13:v.8 - For we can do nothing against the Truth, but for the Truth. NOTE: Satan said the Truth, said what was written in the Bible, and JESUS answered with the same Truth-the Word of GOD, not opinion)

Whe need to take care and be vigilant before the Devil and his messengers, as is written: 2 Corinthians 11:v13-15:
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (The light is he Word of GOD )
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers (MINISTERS OF THE DEVIL-false apostles, false Pastors, false Bishops, false Evangelists, and so on) also be transformed as the MINISTERS of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

TO ALL
Be careful and get ready for the battle - the battle of AR (Air-heaven(not sky)- MAG - EDDON(vermelho).- Revelation 16:v.13 to 16

Also in Luke 22 when Satan entered into Judas to go to the chief priests to betray Jesus, that is to show how Satan can work through the flesh.
Because of Bible Scripture like that, many suppose that is the only way Satan can manifest his will here on earth, i.e., through others born in the flesh. This idea is especially used for the coming events by the final Antichrist at the end of this world. Many simply refuse to believe that Satan can work any other way in our earthly dimension, and thus the Antichrist must be about some flesh born man.

But that's not really... what Christ's Revelation shows...
First of all, JESUS knew that Judas was a devil-John 6:v.70, even so the LORD called THE DEVIL (Judas) to be among the twelve, to fulfill LITERALLY everything was written in the Word of GOD about the life of JESUS, then the LORD a priori brought Satan to be at His side or side by side. Terrible, very very terrible living together with Satan, as we can see occur until the current time among GOD's people - the Church - the body of Christ.

Satan himself transformed into an angel of light (the light is the Word of GOD), in fact he will manifest himself like a lamb with two horns, actually a false lamb, a false messiah -JOHN 5:v. 43-47- , an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, and he will speak as Dragon.
In a first m
5oment, in the FIRST HALF of the last week, the false MESSIAH, the Dragon, will give to the FIRST Beast, the Beast of sea, a Gentile Beast, his Power, and his Throne(in Jerusalem), and great Authority - Revelation 11:v.2. Terrible, very terrible.

In a second moment, in the SECOND HALF of the week, the false MESSIAH, as God and the main ruler and guide of the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist Judaism and all the nation of Israel,
yeah, as God and as the Prophet he will manifest himself, in fact he will accumulate two functions or titles - Messiah and Prophet.

And his MINISTERS surreptitiously transfigure themselves in MINISTERS of righteouness, a disguised manifestation among us and within the environment of the Church, so we must be empowered to fight against the Devil and his messengers - Revelation 12:v.7-12- and cast down them all from here to the earth.

Be careful and get ready for the battle of Ar-mag-eddon.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are Three Beasts (all a Beast means is an Animalistic like DOMINEERING/POWER) in the book of Revelation, they are DESIGNATED by the Horns as per unto who they are and as per unto where they are is also told in the book of Revelation.

More SDA hogwash. (I must have hit a note when I exposed where a lot of your theories originate, even though you've tried to still hide it).

There are only 2 beasts mentioned in Christ's Revelation, the beast king idea, and the beast kingdom, both concepts first covered in the Book of Daniel. Because you have failed to understand that, which is proclaimed in Revelation 13, it shows you are apt to add even more beasts to your thinking. Instead of listening to men's doctrines taught in a church system, go back to re-read your Bible.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the Antichrist is called "the Man of Sin" that already demolishes your theory.

Not a theory. Revelation with the "dragon" is pointing directly to Satan himself, and not to any other. Maybe you ought to read Revelation 13:4-8 of how it says the whole world will worship... who? the "dragon".

And if anything, the "man of sin" title confirms... that it's about Satan, because who committed the very first sin against God? If you say Adam then you are absolving Satan from the very sin because even Apostle John said Satan sinned from the beginning. If you don't understand that, then I suggest you study Ezekiel 28 where God is using the flesh king and prince of Tyrus (means 'rock') as symbols for Satan himself. God originally created Satan perfect in his ways, until he rebelled in coveting God's Throne. There was the very 1st sin, ever, and start of the concept of death, which power has been assigned to Satan. And that happened prior to Adam.

Furthermore Satan (the Dragon) is distinct from the Antichrist (the Beast) in Revelation 13, and both are worshipped at that time. Since Satan is a spirit being called "the prince of the power of the air" he is not presently confined to the Bottomless Pit either. IOW you are rather confused.

I already proved in Revelation 13:4-8 that the whole world will worship the "dragon", and Revelation 12:9 defines who the "dragon" is. So it's you that is in confusion.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What lesson can we learn from Peter's supposed "goodness"?
Well, what matters is to keep the Word of God in the heart, and at the time of the Devil's snare, remember what is written and confirm the Word of God and not speak according to human perspective in the way the Devil's like, but God's perspective.

The Devil tried to use the Bible as a stumbling block to JESUS stumble on and err before GOD-the Word. How? Here goes: Mattew 4:v.5-7
5 Then the Devil taketh JESUS up into the holy city, and setteth JESUS on a pinnacle of the Temple, (take care with this kind of Devil's strategy in the Church or elsewhere)

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. (We need to take care when the Devil uses Scripture to deceive us, and makes us to fall in err within Scriptures. See, what the Devil said to JESUS was/is true, what he said was/is written in the Bible. He uses the Letter of the Bible to kill the souls, as he did in the beginning with Eve and Adam).

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. (JESUS used what is written in the Bible to fight with the Devil, not opinion. 2 Cor.13:v.8 - For we can do nothing against the Truth, but for the Truth. NOTE: Satan said the Truth, said what was written in the Bible, and JESUS answered with the same Truth-the Word of GOD, not opinion)

You should have pointed out in the above Scripture just how... Satan tempted our Lord Jesus by using that Psalms Scripture. Satan added the phrase "at any time" to the verse he quoted from Psalms 91:11-12. What's sad too, is that "at any time" phrase doesn't appear in many later modern New Testament versions, because those newer versions are from a different set of Greek manuscripts that the KJV translators did not use. So if you're trying to destroy credibility here with this post, then how is it you didn't mention this little fact about how the devil tried to use Scripture against Lord Jesus?

Whe need to take care and be vigilant before the Devil and his messengers, as is written: 2 Corinthians 11:v13-15:
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (The light is he Word of GOD )
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers (MINISTERS OF THE DEVIL-false apostles, false Pastors, false Bishops, false Evangelists, and so on) also be transformed as the MINISTERS of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

TO ALL
Be careful and get ready for the battle - the battle of AR (Air-heaven(not sky)- MAG - EDDON(vermelho).- Revelation 16:v.13 to 16

The word Armageddon in Revelation 16 is actually from the Hebrew and means 'hill of Megiddo', a place in Old Testament times where God slaughtered the wicked. That is to happen on the very last day of this world when Jesus returns with His army of angels, on the 7th Vial.

First of all, JESUS knew that Judas was a devil-John 6:v.70, even so the LORD called THE DEVIL (Judas) to be among the twelve, to fulfill LITERALLY everything was written in the Word of GOD about the life of JESUS, then the LORD a priori brought Satan to be at His side or side by side. Terrible, very very terrible living together with Satan, as we can see occur until the current time among GOD's people - the Church - the body of Christ.

Getting kind of far out there with the "brought Satan to be at His side or side by side". If you do a deeper word study on Judas' name Iscariot, you might discover a pointing to the Canaanites and sons of Cain. So don't forget about the parable of the "tares" Jesus gave.

Satan himself transformed into an angel of light (the light is the Word of GOD), in fact he will manifest himself like a lamb with two horns, actually a false lamb, a false messiah -JOHN 5:v. 43-47- , an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, and he will speak as Dragon.
In a first m5oment, in the FIRST HALF of the last week, the false MESSIAH, the Dragon, will give to the FIRST Beast, the Beast of sea, a Gentile Beast, his Power, and his Throne(in Jerusalem), and great Authority - Revelation 11:v.2. Terrible, very terrible.

Don't make that first beast being about Gentiles, that's ADDING to God's Word. Revelation reveals the headquarters of the coming one world beast kingdom will be at Jerusalem. That is why God's two witnesses will appear there in Jerusalem for the tribulation time, to prophesy against the beast. It also why Satan will ascend of out of his bottomless pit there to kill God's two witnesses.

And per Daniel 11, Satan as that "vile person" for the end, it will be false Jews there in Jerusalem that will set that false Messiah up as king there in Jerusalem. So let's not try to point all that away from the unbelieving Jews in Jerusalem, and instead upon the Gentile nations. The orthodox Jews in Jerusalem, deceived of course by false Jews of the "synagogue of Satan" will head all that up over all nations for the end. That is why Jesus showed in Luke 23 those deceived Jews will wish for the hills and mountains to fall upon them when Jesus shows up, because they will realize what they have done against Him.

In a second moment, in the SECOND HALF of the week, the false MESSIAH, as God and the main ruler and guide of the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist Judaism and all the nation of Israel, yeah, as God and as the Prophet he will manifest himself, in fact he will accumulate two functions or titles - Messiah and Prophet.

And his MINISTERS surreptitiously transfigure themselves in MINISTERS of righteouness, a disguised manifestation among us and within the environment of the Church, so we must be empowered to fight against the Devil and his messengers - Revelation 12:v.7-12- and cast down them all from here to the earth.

Be careful and get ready for the battle of Ar-mag-eddon.

That part about Satan's ministers Paul was describing is set for the time of "great tribulation" that Jesus taught. That indeed is the latter half of Daniel's final symbolic "one week", which is 1260 days, but shortened by Jesus to...?

The battle of Armageddon is different timing though, because it will only occur on the very last day of this world when Jesus comes to fight with His army.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan isn't currently bound in the pit...

No, he is still free to roam to deceive. Haven't you read 1 Peter 5:8?

Satan is not locked in his pit prison until Jesus returns, and then he is locked in his pit per Revelation 20.

Reactions: JohnPaul