The Devil's Lie : Easy Believism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What heretic's call "easy believism" is the devil's lie.
The devil is the author of self righteousness and self saving.
Its the devil who blinds the mind and creates an alternative to Grace = as "logical".
The issue with this type of mind blinded thinking is that the Spiritual, is not logic based.. its Faith based and its hope based and it GRACE Based.

Jude teaches something that every believer has to comprehend so that they are not deceived by a Legalist.
Its this..
The devil teaches that the true idea of the Grace of God, is "license to sin".
Jude and Paul say that the evil one has cleverly used man's self righteousness against their own understanding of how the Grace of God operates as a FREE GIFT.
Simply put, the devil's theology switches God's Grace into legalism by convincing believers that God's Grace, if taught as a GIFT, is...>"license to sin".
Think on that for a bit, and make sure you grasp it Reader.

You'll find the devil's deceived ranting while climbing walls that the Gift of God, when taught correctly AS ''the GIFT of Righteousness"", is...>"cheap grace" .
Its what they do, as they are deceived in their own self righteousness, and can no longer SEE the Grace of God as Freely Given.....and are so subverted within themselves that when they hear the Gospel, and are confronted with the Truth of Amazing GRACE...they completely implode in fits of self righteousness.
You find these carnal heretics as Mods, as Preachers, as Teachers, and as ultra offensive to the Cross members ruining all Christian Forums.

Lets look now at Romans 10.

Here is the Legalist. ""For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness" = The Devil's Gospel.

So, you find these water baptized cult of mary types and Ultra Calvinists and similar ranting about the Law and Commandments and all the SELF EFFORT theology they can spew out to try to replace or subvert the Grace of God.

Now lets look at how we have and why we have PEACE with God....

WE start here....Hebrews 10:14. : """ For by one offering God hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified""
Notice the duration of the perfected... Its """FOREVER"".
And notice the sanctification is finished....."them that ARE".... its not, them that will be, or can be, or may be.....its "ARE"....= finished. "ARE" as in completed.

And here is the peace.... Romans 5:1.... """being Justified....we HAVE Peace WITH GOD""...

And this Peace is the Grace of God, that Legalist's try to subvert with self effort "fallen from Grace" theology.
A legalist, a heretic, would have you trying to earn this peace with God by lifestyle, which denies and obscures and contradicts God's Grace which is a FREE GIFT that is given, and not earned or kept.

Philippians 1:6

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Below is the absolute "Heart" of the Bible . . . Pun intended.

There is only one way to be at peace with God, and it is through the Holy Circumcision of Christ. And what is this spiritual Circumcision? It is the simple lifting of the Curse of Adam and Eve. Nothing more; nothing less. This lifting of the Curse has nothing to do with the debt that Jesus paid for sins, nor does it have anything to do with receiving the Gift of the Holy Spirit. If we do not Turn to Christ for His Purification of the Curse of Adam and Eve, He will say to us . . .

Matthew 7:23 CSB - 23 "Then I will announce to them, 'I never knew you. Depart from me, you lawbreakers!" - If we think about it, a True Jew or True Christian cannot be a Lawbreaker if there is no law to break! Romans 4:14-15 CSB - "If those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made empty and the promise nullified, 15 because the law produces wrath. And where there is no law, there is no transgression." - For these "Lawbreakers," Jesus never "knew" them through His Holy Circumcision.

Continuing onward . . .

Jesus paying the debt for past sins is completely independent of being Indwelt by the Spirit. Having the Curse of Adam and Eve is completely independent of debt and the reception of a debt paid. This is why we see many from the Old Testament listed as Holy, Righteous men and women of Faith in the Old Testament who were Indwelt by the Spirit, which cannot happen unless a human Heart has been Circumcised by Christ. Christ both lifted the Curse of Adam and Eve, and He also issued the Spirit to the Holy Prophets (and other rare exceptions), but their sins were yet to be paid....they would have to wait for the Resurrection of Christ.

Romans 3:25-26 NLT - "For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, 26 for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus."

This is why, when king Saul summoned Samuel, Samuel came [up], for he was waiting for the resurrection of Christ, just as was Abraham.

1 Samuel 28:11-14 NLT - "Finally, the woman said, "Well, whose spirit do you want me to call up?" "Call up Samuel," Saul replied. 12 When the woman saw Samuel, she screamed, "You've deceived me! You are Saul!" 13 "Don't be afraid!" the king told her. "What do you see?" "I see a god coming up out of the earth," she said. 14 "What does he look like?" Saul asked. "He is an old man wrapped in a robe," she replied. Saul realized it was Samuel, and he fell to the ground before him."

John 8:56 NLT - "Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad."

Matthew 27:51-53 NLT - "At that moment the curtain in the sanctuary of the Temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. The earth shook, rocks split apart, 52 and tombs opened. The bodies of many godly men and women who had died were raised from the dead. 53 They left the cemetery after Jesus' resurrection, went into the holy city of Jerusalem, and appeared to many people."

This is why the Mysterious Plan is exactly that . . . a Mysterious Plan as described in Ephesians 3:1-13. As Christians, we've got to know these hidden teachings, for this is the True Gospel of Christ. We must Circumcise our Hearts by Turning to Jesus for His Holy and exclusive Operation. This is why the Lord told us to Circumcise our Hearts.

Deuteronomy 10:16 KJV - "Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked."

But who Performs this Circumcision of the Heart?

Deuteronomy 30:6 KJV - "And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live."

And who is that Lord that performs this Holy Work? It is Jesus who lifts the Sinful Nature, the Evil Curse of Adam and Eve from our Hearts.

When Jesus said that the Scriptures point to Him, He wasn't kidding. For it is He that provides this Holy Operation.

Colossians 2:11-15 NLT - "When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature. 12 For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. 13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14 He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15 In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross."

It is because of this Holy Operation of lifting the Curse of Adam and Eve that makes us whole and complete in God. This is why we were forewarned that God would give us a new Heart and Spirit, so that we would be Right with Him.

Ezekiel 11:19-20 KJV - "And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: 20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God."

Ezekiel 36:26-27 KJV - "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do [them]."

Psalm 51:10 KJV - "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me."

To live this way, to become this person . . . this is what it means to live by the fourth stage of the Law, which is to live by the Laws of the Spirit of Life.

Romans 8:1-2 CSB - "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus, 2 because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death."

And what does it mean to live by the Laws of the Spirit of Life? This is exactly what it means to possess and share in the Divine Nature.

2 Peter 1:4 CSB - "By these he has given us very great and precious promises, so that through them you may share in the divine nature, escaping the corruption that is in the world because of evil desire."

The True Gospel is absolutely incredible, isn't it? If we do not understand Circumcision of the Heart, Salvation has probably not been granted.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The True Gospel is absolutely incredible, isn't it? If we do not understand Circumcision of the Heart, Salvation has probably not been granted.

Dear 2nd Timothy Group.

The reason that God gives Pastors , is to feed the sheep.
The reason God gives people like me, is to help believers understand how to Believe Right.

All believers are the same in only one regard. That is, we are all on our way to heaven, because we are born again.
But beyond that, all are in different states of spiritual growth, including = Theological/Doctrinal/New Testament understanding.

We are all told to work out our Salvation, and we are all in that process, until we have come to the place of perfection, as Paul teaches.
That place, has less to do with a perfect lifestyle, then it does with perfect understanding.
Wisdom is the principal thing, not opinion, and not Theology, as until the Light of Wisdom is birthed deeply in you, then, your understanding is going to be feelings based and not Spirit based.

The reality is, that until a believer masters the most basic principle of God's Grace, which is.....that its a free gift, not earned or kept, but given, imputed, and sealed by God....then that person is a ship with no rudder, being tossed about by every demon's new teaching.
But, if they can live in this verse... Hebrews 13:9....until it has solidified them, regarding their faith, so that they are no longer trying to keep themselves saved and are now fully invested in God's Grace,= then, from THERE, God can use you, and will.
But you have to get there, Reader.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
And this Peace is the Grace of God, that Legalist's try to subvert with self effort "fallen from Grace" theology.
A legalist, a heretic, would have you trying to earn this peace with God by lifestyle, which denies and obscures and contradicts God's Grace which is a FREE GIFT that is given, and not earned or kept.

What a concoction of heresy subtlety and bigotry so well mixed not even the alchemist will recognise his pun, whether it's the Grace of God or God-less fun, his obscured judgment of others who once were fallen from Grace and now attempt a new lifestyle, and in contrast himself self-righteous, earning his haughty peace through subversion and hatred of God's Law.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What heretic's call "easy believism" is the devil's lie.
The devil is the author of self righteousness and self saving.
Its the devil who blinds the mind and creates an alternative to Grace = as "logical".
The issue with this type of mind blinded thinking is that the Spiritual, is not logic based.. its Faith based and its hope based and it GRACE Based.

Jude teaches something that every believer has to comprehend so that they are not deceived by a Legalist.
Its this..
The devil teaches that the true idea of the Grace of God, is "license to sin".
Jude and Paul say that the evil one has cleverly used man's self righteousness against their own understanding of how the Grace of God operates as a FREE GIFT.
Simply put, the devil's theology switches God's Grace into legalism by convincing believers that God's Grace, if taught as a GIFT, is...>"license to sin".
Think on that for a bit, and make sure you grasp it Reader.

You'll find the devil's deceived ranting while climbing walls that the Gift of God, when taught correctly AS ''the GIFT of Righteousness"", is...>"cheap grace" .
Its what they do, as they are deceived in their own self righteousness, and can no longer SEE the Grace of God as Freely Given.....and are so subverted within themselves that when they hear the Gospel, and are confronted with the Truth of Amazing GRACE...they completely implode in fits of self righteousness.
You find these carnal heretics as Mods, as Preachers, as Teachers, and as ultra offensive to the Cross members ruining all Christian Forums.

Lets look now at Romans 10.

Here is the Legalist. ""For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness" = The Devil's Gospel.

So, you find these water baptized cult of mary types and Ultra Calvinists and similar ranting about the Law and Commandments and all the SELF EFFORT theology they can spew out to try to replace or subvert the Grace of God.

Now lets look at how we have and why we have PEACE with God....

WE start here....Hebrews 10:14. : """ For by one offering God hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified""
Notice the duration of the perfected... Its """FOREVER"".
And notice the sanctification is finished....."them that ARE".... its not, them that will be, or can be, or may be.....its "ARE"....= finished. "ARE" as in completed.

And here is the peace.... Romans 5:1.... """being Justified....we HAVE Peace WITH GOD""...

Philippians 1:6
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 2nd Timothy Group

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is a Mysterious Plan that the Apostle Paul speaks of. He explains this Plan and gives us all the opportunity to know it . . . and even see it at a deeper level than he himself expounds. Until we recognize that Plan . . . people will continue to miss the Bible as a whole as reasonable and logical.

Be careful of your judgments. . . you may find that you will not always hold the exact same beliefs for the rest of your life. I used to believe that I was right about everything until I discovered that I was totally wrong. After having been Transformed by our Powerful God, I realize that my beliefs will be under the Lord's Holy Construction and Development for the rest of my life. This means that I have dropped my arrogance (I hope) and self-deception, and no longer present myself as the man that holds all Truth. The way I used to see myself makes me sick.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You know that pride is Satans favourite sin...
It was pride that drove Lucifer to the dark side... So proud that he thought he was better than God...
I see a lot of pride among Christians... So certain are they of their interpretations, it has led to countless divisions...

In the RCC it is said that their teachings are guided by the Holy Spirit. Many people reject that claim and i can understand why...
But some people are so full of pride that they reject the Pope being led by the Holy Spirit and then claim that their own interpretation is infallible...
Its pride on steroids...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I used to feel that way about myself, but I now take a much more humble approach . . . and it is much less self-centered and self-focused.

Thank you for taking the time to share on a Public forum, just how humble you are..
Im impressed, and im certain im not the only one here, who is...
Also..
I wasn't aware that false humility rated as a spiritual fruit.
Apparently you think it does.
We'll have to disagree.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You know that pride is Satans favourite sin...

Pride was more then Satan's sin, ..it is his nature.
Jesus said that he was, from the beginning of his existence, a murderer.
So, he's got a lot of issues.
For example, he a sexual deviant.
He's the Father of Lies.
Stuff like that..

And he's also the Spiritual FATHER of everyone who is not born again.
And that is why they will eventually burn, in the lake of Fire, with their Father.

Its like this, Cristo Rei... The Children of God, end up in the end, with their Father.
The Devil's children end up, in the end, with THEIR Father.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Until we recognize that Plan . . . people will continue to miss the Bible as a whole as reasonable and logical.
Be careful of your judgments. . . you may find that you will not always hold the exact same beliefs for the rest of your life. I used to believe that I was right about everything until I discovered that I was totally wrong.

Typical of someone like you, you state...>>"until we recognize the plan"......and then you dont explain it, or share what you think it is..
A lot of people do this on forums.....they imply their false knowledge, but they can't actually state it.

Maybe you have not realized that in every Thread i post here, and that is 100obo, i detail the information, i list the verses, and i expound them.
I dont hint, and i dont pretend, and i dont, fake it.

And also, My Thread is not a Judgement........so, you are wrong again.

So, let me help you.. My Thread is the refuting of the wrong concept that many have, as the devil has trained them to believe it.

Its that simple.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for taking the time to share on a Public forum, just how humble you are..
Im impressed, and im certain im not the only one here, who is...
Also..
I wasn't aware that false humility rated as a spiritual fruit.
Apparently you think it does.
We'll have to disagree.

Okie doke. I am sorry that I have offended you. Thank you for setting me straight.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typical of someone like you, you state...>>"until we recognize the plan"......and then you dont explain it, or share what you think it is..
A lot of people do this on forums.....they imply their false knowledge, but they can't actually state it.

Maybe you have not realized that in every Thread i post here, and that is 100obo, i detail the information, i list the verses, and i expound them.
I dont hint, and i dont pretend, and i dont, fake it.

And also, My Thread is not a Judgement........so, you are wrong again.

So, let me help you.. My Thread is the refuting of the wrong concept that many have, as the devil has trained them to believe it.

Its that simple.

I understand. We won't communicate in the future, as I am not interested in your bullying and aggressive attitude. That said, I hope that God will grant you the most unbelievable of Blessing imaginable.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
God salvation is not a free gift, it's an act of God to mankind of showing compassion, love, and care. While the world teach mankind that heaven is belonging to the people that have a healthy body, rich, famous, lived by the strict law, have a good fruit (based on their wealthy), etc. And the world taught that every poor society and who has the poor health as an unbeliever and sinners, it's look like all dead people who had killed by covid is unbeliever to God. The world has its own deceiving reality that mankind cannot see, but God can chose to save all mankind that hopeless and helpless. The world taught that heaven is belongs only to the riches (Victorian era is the root of Freemasonry) and hell is belongs to the poor, but bible told the opposite (Matthew 5:1-12). Jesus himself was born from the poor family of Joseph & Mary which only known as only the poor carpenter (Mark 6:3-4), while the scribes & pharisees are the group elites of the riches government in Jerusalem.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Okie doke. I am sorry that I have offended you. Thank you for setting me straight.

Why would i be offended?
Listen, if i was not providing The Truth as Light, then Legalist would not be shouting at me on my Threads.. Day and Night.

Now lets look at you, and your problem.

1.) you stated that you are sinning

2.) You told us that you are now in your next theology, which as far as we know might be #12.

So, why keep being blown around by wrong believing for the rest of your life? Why not get grounded in right believing and exist THERE?

See, that is what im doing here, on this Forum, and on all Christian Forums, and all over the world.
Im talking to people like you, who are deceived, who are caught up in self righteousness and are arguing your point against the Grace of God.

See, if you argue your theology against me, then you are arguing against this reality......"Jesus who saved you, keeps you saved".
So, all who do this, without exception, are deceived Legalists, who are in opposition to the Grace of God.

Im here, to help you find your way out of that darkness.

You've proven you are in it, so, maybe you can now listen to me, and find your way INTO Right Believing.

Listen to me.

Go here.......discover what you are doing wrong, and correct it.

Hebrews 13:9

Read my Threads.
There are about 100 of them Here.
You dont have to stay in the Dark.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE

water has nothing to do with salvation: really?

Jn 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

still waiting for scripture on “faith alone”????

Or

accept Christ as your personal lord and savior????

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
water has nothing to do with salvation: really?

Jn 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

still waiting for scripture on “faith alone”????

Or

accept Christ as your personal lord and savior????

Smh

that water is the HS not physical water, the woman was offering Jesus physical water,

John 7: 37 On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. 38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said,out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

salvation is by grace alone not faith alone, t is just those who repent and in faith receive the grace are the only ones who are saved,

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the term easy believism is flawed, if it was so easy more people would do it,

the fact that so few are brought to this type of faith in essence proves how hard it is.

reality says licentiousness is easy, you say a prayer and wam bam magically your saved forever and can go on living however you want, but this is not easy believism, because they do not truly believe what God says about us, or what God says about himself. They are steeped in pride

In the same token we have legalism, another truly easy believism concept. The concept states we believe in Jesus, then we live our lives by obeying some set of rules, doing some sort of religious ceremonies, make sure we go to church every week, pay our offering take communion get baptized and do not fall into sin, as long as we do these things which are seen we are ok.

the issue is we are told true faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen, it’s not based on works we do, or how good we think we are. Or what we think we believe it is based on the cross, which no one has seen, and the promise of eternal life which God who can not lie promised before time

John said he wrote us a whole book, to,assure us that we can know we have eternal,life, and by this knowledge continue to have faith. Why? We can see it, we can’t taste it or thought it, but in faith we know we have it

this is the bases for the christian life. The hope of eternal life, security in Christ, it is what helps us grow gives us confidence to run the race and keeps us serving through the worse times in our life, or as paul said all these things he considered a momentary light affliction. It was based on pauls knowledge he was secure that God would never leave or forsake. He remembered the prophet where God asked, where can you go and hide that I am not there, and jonah who tried to run, but could not be forsaken.because our Father protects us from ourself.

legalism says we have a license to sin, the biggest lie of Satan second to the lie that we who began in the spirit must perfect or maintain out salvation in the flesh (works)

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God created Heaven for those who humble themselves before God and Hell is created for Satan and those who serve him. A loving warning comes from Heaven. “Prepare to meet your God” (Amos 4:12). How is this done?

The Bible tells us that when we submit our lives to Christ He gives us the ability to take off our former life and put on the new life He gives (Ephesians 4:22-24). While religion has given the world many forms of “easy believism,” like the New Age Movement of the late 20th century, what people need is “new life” in Christ Jesus.

We must admit our sin and turn from it through faith in Jesus Christ and obey Him. The greatest joy and peace comes to those who take this important step.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Smh

that water is the HS not physical water, the woman was offering Jesus physical water,

John 7: 37 On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. 38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said,out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

salvation is by grace alone not faith alone, t is just those who repent and in faith receive the grace are the only ones who are saved,

then it’s not grace alone

where is this in scripture

why baptism is everywhere?
Especially the most important places?
Such as the great commission?

you can’t become a disciple by faith alone!

Becoming a Disciple by baptism!

Matt 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
(Made a disciple by faith & baptism)

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

John 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,
(made a disciple by baptism)

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 8:36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Romans 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Romans 6:3
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Colossians 2:12
Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
(Born again by baptism)

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Spirit.

Heb 4:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark none were saved, outside the church none are saved)

'The Father has set his seal' on Christ (John 6:27) and also seals us in him (cf. 2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:23, 4:30). Because this seal indicates the indelible effect of the anointing with the Holy Spirit in the sacrament of Baptism,

Baptism indeed is the seal of eternal life." 87 The faithful Christian who has "kept the seal" until the end, remaining faithful to the demands of his Baptism, will be able to depart this life "marked with the sign of faith," 88 with his baptismal faith, in expectation of the blessed vision of God - the consummation of faith - and in the hope of resurrection.

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised holy Spirit.” Understand this in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacrament of baptism. We are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king.