• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
What heretic's call "easy believism" is the devil's invention.

Understand.....its the devil who is the author of self righteousness and self saving theology, or "a false gospel".
Its the devil who blinds the mind and creates an alternative to Grace = as "logical".

Heretics read the bible with their "natural mind", and that is why they can't discern anything spiritual about it.
The issue with this type of mind blinded thinking is that the Spiritual, is not logic based.. its Faith based and its hope based and it GRACE Based.
God's word is LIGHT, and you have to be able to read the LIGHT to understand the verse.
Heretics cannot do this, which is why they became a heretic.

What is the evidence of heresy?
Well there are many.
For example, praying to a person, such as Mary.
Thinking that water saves you.
Believing that you have indwelling sin instead of indwelling Christ, as it can't be both.

The #1 heresy is. "you can lose your salvation".
So, if you are dealing with this person, you are dealing with a person who has no understanding of the Blood of Jesus, or The Cross.
NONE.
And that is why they never talk about those, but only talk about commandments or, Hebrews, and that you can lose your salvation.

JUDE teaches something that every believer has to comprehend so that they are not deceived by a Legalist....( a self saver)/
Its this..
JUDE teaches, that the devil's deceived teach that the true idea of the Grace of God, is "license to sin".
Jude and Paul say that the evil one has cleverly used man's self righteousness against their own understanding of how the Grace of God operates as a FREE GIFT.
Simply put, the devil's theology switches God's Grace into license to sin by convincing believers that God's Grace, if taught as a GIFT, is...>"license to sin".
Think on that for a bit, and make sure you grasp it Reader.

You'll find the devil's deceived ranting that the Gift of God, when taught correctly AS ''the GIFT of Righteousness"", is...>"cheap grace" ."easy believism", and "License".
Its what they do on every FORUM and from thousands of pulpits, as they are deceived within their own self righteousness and can no longer SEE the Grace of God as Freely Given..
These LEGALISTS are so subverted within themselves that when they hear the Gospel, and are confronted with the Truth of Amazing GRACE...they will stand up and deny it.
You find these carnal heretics as Preachers, as Teachers, Members.
They are ultra offensive to the Cross >forum members< who ruin all Christian Forums.

Lets look now at Romans 10.

Here is the Legalist. ""For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness" = The Devil's Gospel.
They exist within the mind of the flesh and are "fallen from Grace".
What they teach is : Galatians 1:8

So, you find these types shouting about the Law and Commandments and all the SELF EFFORT theology they can spew out to try to replace or subvert the Grace of God.
And they will ruin your faith IF you start listening to them and find agreement.

Now lets look at how we have and why we have PEACE with God....

WE start here....Hebrews 10:14. : """ For by one offering God hath perfected FOREVER them (born again) that ARE= sanctified""
Notice the duration of the perfected... Its """FOREVER"".
And notice the sanctification is finished....."them that ARE".... its not, them that will be, or can be, or may be.....its "ARE"..= finished. "ARE" as in completed.
That is all the born again.
You are complete IN CHRIST< Made Righteous, and this can never change as the blood of Jesus can't be UNDONE.
You can't stop being born again.

And here is the PEACE.... Romans 5:1.... """being Justified....we HAVE Peace WITH GOD"".

And this Peace is the Grace of God, that Legalist's try to subvert with self effort "fallen from Grace" theology.

Listen.,
When real trust in Christ to keep you saved, has been destroyed, and now you are trying to stay saved, you have been SUBVERTED from "real faith'.
And that is what these carnal devil's are trying to do to you on Forums and from Pulpits.
A legalist, a heretic, would have you trying to earn and keep this peace with God by lifestyle, and commandment keeping, which denies and obscures and contradicts God's Grace = which is a FREE GIFT that is given and received, and not earned or kept.

Philippians 1:6

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if you are dealing with this person, you are dealing with a person who has no understanding of the Blood of Jesus, or The Cross.
NONE.

Strong statement. Where does Scripture say if you don’t accept OSAS, you yourself cannot be saved?

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Another rant that consists of:
a) assertions with no evidence
b) straw men

Reactions: dev553344

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believing that you have indwelling sin instead of indwelling Christ, as it can't be both.

1Jo 1:8, If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

WE start here....Hebrews 10:14. : """ For by one offering God hath perfected FOREVER them (born again) that ARE= sanctified""
Notice the duration of the perfected... Its """FOREVER"".

Perfection is a practical thing...

We are not sinless (1 John 1:8)...but we can be perfected (Hebrews 10:14 (kjv)).

The element of sin, dwelling within us, can be rendered dead (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8) so that it no longer has any say over your behaviour (Romans 6:14).

Thus, you can have a perfected walk, even though there is sin dwelling in your mortal flesh (1 Timothy 1:15, Romans 7:18, 1 John 1:8).

If your walk has not been perfected in the practical sense, you would be lying to yourself to think that you have been perfected for ever.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Another rant that consists of:
a) assertions with no evidence
b) straw men

Oh i make no assertions.
Im very clear, and never do i hide details.
I stated that if you believe you can lose your salvation, then you are Not trusting in Christ to keep you saved.
If you deny this, then you are lying.
If you admit it to yourself, as i dont think you'll admit it to GOD on a public forum, then you have submitted your MIND to the cult that teaches that you can lose your salvation, which means, as i just told you, that you are NOT Trusting in Christ to keep you saved.

So, if you or anyone who is deceived wants to admit this, then by all means, stand up and be honest.
But if you can't, and i know that you can't, then try to realize what has happened to you, and read my Threads, and find your deliverance.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Strong statement. Where does Scripture say if you don’t accept OSAS, you yourself cannot be saved?

OSAS, is not something you submit to...
Stop talking nonsense, Wrangler.

As this phrase, this group of letters, OSAS...... is created by a religious deceived person, inspired by the Devil's gospel, who originally accused Paul the Apostle of the same thing that you have come under the influence of, also.
In Paul's day, there were religious legalist, who thought that you kept yourself "right with God" by your own behavior, deeds, and lifestyle.
This is LEGALISM...its the rejection of Christ THE Atonement, by substitution of Self Righteousness.

See, only a deceived person can't understand that you can't keep yourself saved.
As this darkened mind, cant SEE that the Same Christ who Saves you, Keeps you saved.
This mind blinded person, can't even comprehend what i just said, because the depth of the deception VEILS the LIGHT from getting through.
Thats a fact.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh i make no assertions.
Im very clear, and never do i hide details.
I stated that if you believe you can lose your salvation, then you are Not trusting in Christ to keep you saved.
If you deny this, then you are lying.
If you admit it to yourself, as i dont think you have the backbone to admit it to GOD on a public forum, then you have submitted your MIND to the cult that teaches that you can lose your salvation, which means, as i just told you, that you are NOT Trusting in Christ to keep you saved.

So, if you or anyone who is deceived wants to admit this, then by all means, stand up and be honest.
But if you can't, and i know that you can't, then try to realize what has happened to you, and read my Threads, and find your deliverance.

All that rant is an assertion. But that is not what I was referring to.
What is the evidence of heresy?
Well there are many.
For example, praying to a person, such as Mary.

An assertion with no evidence given.

Thinking that water saves you.
A straw man. No-one thinks water saves them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Let me not make an assertion for you, mungo.
If you can't realize that praying to MARY, is a "cult" activity,.. as you have stated, then i'll not assert that you have a clue regarding Christianity.

Follow me?
If not, post to me how you can't understand what is wrong with "mary worship", , and then i'll help you to see the Light, if possible.
Maybe its not possible.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its the rejection of Christ THE Atonement

The problem with your rants is your opponents do not accept your terms or categorization. That is, I accept the atonement of Christ AND reject OSAS.

Using language like the Devils Gospel is inflammatory and I did notice you just ignored my Scriptural question. Poor form.

Taking the risk of “license to sin” is utter foolishness. Absurd to suppose the gates of heaven will be breached by mere lip service.

Reactions: Mungo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We are not sinless .

If we the born again, (can't speak for you, as you say you have sin) but regarding the actual born again, God says we are "made righteous".
God says that Jesus is our Blood Atonement, who has taken our sin, became it, and redeemed us from it = forever.
So, God says we are the "righteousness of God, in Christ", and you say you have your sin.

I dont have mine.
Jesus took it., as He took the "sin of the world", as well.
And the born again, have received this "sinlessness" that is to be "made righteous".

You don't like this True Gospel, as this Gospel is the Cross, and that is why you preach your own gospel.

Galatians 1:8

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The problem with your rants is your opponents
Using language like the Devils Gospel is inflammatory and I did notice you just ignored my Scriptural question. Poor form.

You are again making lots of mistakes in your posts.
One of them is to think that a legalist, like you, is my opponent.
You are not my opponent.
The Cross is your opponent.

Also, i dont respond to anyone's twisting of bible verses.
Never will.
Believe it.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not my opponent.

Projecting. Speaking of the Cross, I never got a rational explanation on how you dismiss the very words of Christ on point at Matthew 7:21.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dueling threads

Found a powerful verse undermining OSAS:

This is what the Lord says: “Do not go to funerals to mourn and show sympathy for these people, for I have removed my protection and peace from them. I have taken away my unfailing love and my mercy.
Jeremiah 16:5

The LORD giveth, the LORD taketh away.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not my opponent.

Also, I dont respond to anyone's twisting of bible verses.
Never will.
Believe it

"I dont respond to anyone's twisting of bible verses.
Never will."

Aren't the threads you create, like this one, and the thread you used to call out theefaith's "false" belief exactly that?
Heresy is twisting of scripture after all. As pointed out in the OP.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Action necessary to be forgiven.

Mark 11:25

And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nevertheless, it is the biblical view that those who have a nominal, lukewarm, or shallow faith can fall away (Luke 8:13) or be "cut off" (Romans 11:20-22).

In Paul's day, there were religious legalist, who thought that you kept yourself "right with God" by your own behavior, deeds, and lifestyle.
This is LEGALISM...its the rejection of Christ THE Atonement, by substitution of Self Righteousness.

See, only a deceived person can't understand that you can't keep yourself saved.

1Jo 5:18, We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

I suppose that the apostle John (the author of the above statement) was a deceived person.

If we the born again, (can't speak for you, as you say you have sin) but regarding the actual born again, God says we are "made righteous".
God says that Jesus is our Blood Atonement, who has taken our sin, became it, and redeemed us from it = forever.
So, God says we are the "righteousness of God, in Christ", and you say you have your sin.

I dont have mine.
Jesus took it., as He took the "sin of the world", as well.
And the born again, have received this "sinlessness" that is to be "made righteous".

You don't like this True Gospel, as this Gospel is the Cross, and that is why you preach your own gospel.

Galatians 1:8

I know that I have not deceived myself and that the truth is in me because I don't deny indwelling sin.

You deceive yourself and the truth is not in you because you do deny indwelling sin (1 John 1:8).

I do not preach my own gospel...I get everything that I preach from the Bible.

I do not read into the biblical text something that I already believe...

I read the biblical text in order to draw my belief from the text.

But again, you have three fingers pointing back at you (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42) when you say that I preach my own gospel.

What is it? Do you think that you are going to get some kind of reward from God over the fact that you created your own idea of what the gospel is all about? Because the idea came from your own flesh?

The only way you are going to get a reward from God is if you preach the gospel that He gave to the church to preach to the world...and what you preach is not it.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please clarify what you are referring to here.
All these discussions ripping salvation apart with particulars that mean to imply someone isn't saved unless.... Or they can't be secure in their salvation because... Or, that while we are saved we still have sin within us....which would mean we aren't saved because the whole point of salvation is being saved from sin.
And then we use scripture, misrepresent the message in scripture, to "prove" our individual point. A point that in different ways means to imply no one is really saved unless..
And therein is another list that arrives and again puts conditions on our salvation.

And what it all boils down to if we dare really think about it, after agreeing at least on God's characteristics, omniscient, sovereign, per his word, predestined everything for his own glory according to his will, we are asking to be saved from what God preplanned, predestined, and executed according to plan when he created the world,the garden,the forbidden tree, and Adam and Eve.

And how is that conclusion arrived at? Because before the fall occurred, God already had the names of people he would save from their sins written down in his book of life.

What's that mean,really?
We're asking to be saved according to plan.

And knowing what happens to those not saved,not in the book of life and considering their fate? We're asking to be saved from his plan that he has in store for them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

2 BILLION "cult of Mary" worldwide, disagree with you.

See, you have no idea about this, and that's on you.

Ask any Catholic .."how are you saved"..

"im water baptized and CONFIRMED into the ONE TRUE CHURCH".
So, see that?
Where is the Cross?
Where is The Christ/ ?

Go and get a "cult of Mary" bible, the Douay Rheims, and read John 3.

It says..>>"born again BY WATER".

Got that ? ?????
Let me try that again for you........
In the "cult of Mary" BIBLE, the Douay Rheims VERSION, that is created from corrupt Latin manuscripts that no Greek Scholar, and no other Scholar, (theological) other then a cult of mary scholar accepts as authentic, says...>"BORN AGAIN...= BY WATER"

"by water," by water. "BY THE WATER">

= WATER CULT.

= Jehovah's Witness and the "cult of mary"..

So, why don't you know this?

Its because you are not AWARE.

See, we are not BORN AGAIN by water, we are born again by the SPIRIT OF GOD.
Not the "water">.