The Dragon, Origination of Demons, What Transgression of Satan Was, and the Story of Fallen Angels

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Checkout this study on what the transgression of Satan was that caused his fall, what the origination of demons is, what the serpent looked like, and the full story of fallen angels from beginning to end, read the full study here,

The Dragon, the Origination of Demons, What the Transgression of Satan Was, and the Story of Fallen Angels | Wisdom of God
Being here since 2010... I have read many here don't click onto links...just sayin'...if
you want to place a couple of choice paragraphs it would be great. Thanks.:)
Happy Holiday weekend.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Being here since 2010... I have read many here don't click onto links...just sayin'...if
Happy Holiday weekend.

Yes, totally agree.
I always think when I read this kind of opening post.

Either say what you have to say...or don't bother to post a lazy post.

:D

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Holiday weekend.

Woman, if I could paste the entire content of the study here I would, but I cannot, because there is a limit on here. The entire study is needed to understand the whole picture conveyed about the fall of angels. If you don't want to read, simply because it was put as a link, or because it's too long, well then.... don't read. But you're doing yourself a disfavor.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't want to read, simply because it was put as a link,
or because it's too long, well then.... don't read.
Charming. I won't be trying to help you again.
I go to links.
c'ya.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charming. I won't be trying to help you again.
I go to links.
c'ya.

You were already upset it was a link, should it come as a surprise that you would be any less upset at me telling you that you're doing yourself a disfavor by not reading? The truth is that you don't want to read, otherwise we wouldn't be chit chatting about stupid things such as, "why did you put it as a link". There is a very important message conveyed in the study, if you cared to find out what it was, you wouldn't care in what form it came. People who complain do themselves a disfavor, like the Israelites in the desert.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woman, if I could paste the entire content of the study here I would, but I cannot, because there is a limit on here. The entire study is needed to understand the whole picture conveyed about the fall of angels. If you don't want to read, simply because it was put as a link, or because it's too long, well then.... don't read. But you're doing yourself a disfavor.
"Woman!!!!!" ??? Just who do you think you are, Biloqewu? Face-to-Face with many of the men on here, THAT remark could cost you some teeth.

Last edited:
Reactions: aspen

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Woman!!!!!" ??? Just who do you think you are? Face-to-Face with many of the men on here, THAT remark could cost you some teeth.

Is she not a woman? And are you not a believer in Yeshuah, to then threaten to strike me? You people are complainers and stiff necked. I've spent countless hours writing out these studies for your benefit, to then discuss, exchange scriptures, reach the truth of Yeshuah, and what I get back from you people is complaining, hardness of heart, and now threats. If I say things one way, you don't like it, if I say it another way, you don't like it. There's no way you want me to say it, because you don't like what I have to say, because it opposes the lies you believe.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is she not a woman? And are you not a believer in Yeshuah, to then threaten to strike me? You people are complainers and stiff necked. I've spent countless hours writing out these studies for your benefit, to then discuss, exchange scriptures, reach the truth of Yeshuah, and what I get back from you people is complaining, hardness of heart, and now threats. If I say things one way, you don't like it, if I say it another way, you don't like it. There's no way you want me to say it, because you don't like what I have to say, because it opposes the lies you believe.
The apostle Paul when he was known as Saul was a student of the Bible, but for all of that he had nothing of worth to offer the many he contacted with all his education. Then he met Jesus. After meeting Jesus he wrote these words:

"Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.
Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?
If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities." II Cor 11:23-30

What had changed in Paul upon meeting Jesus was not his education...

Have you suffered as Paul suffered or as Jesus suffered? Are your conclusions better than theirs? Yet each of them in their flesh suffered much in spite of their good works.

Each of us called by God has a job He has given us. Can we do it in spite of complaints and in spite of no compliments received for what we may perceive as our strenuous efforts? Whose glory is it that we are seeking? Who is that we want to please? Who are we to speak without knowledge of the lies of others?

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." Rom 3:4

Reactions: Truth and Helen

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The apostle Paul when he was known as Saul was a student of the Bible, but for all of that he had nothing of worth to offer the many he contacted with all his education. Then he met Jesus. After meeting Jesus he wrote these words:

"Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.
Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?
If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities." II Cor 11:23-30

What had changed in Paul upon meeting Jesus was not his education...

Have you suffered as Paul suffered or as Jesus suffered? Are your conclusions better than theirs? Yet each of them in their flesh suffered much in spite of their good works.

Each of us called by God has a job He has given us. Can we do it in spite of complaints and in spite of no compliments received for what we may perceive as our strenuous efforts? Whose glory is it that we are seeking? Who is that we want to please? Who are we to speak without knowledge of the lies of others?

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." Rom 3:4

We all must suffer to enter the kingdom of God, if we suffer not, we are not sons of God. This, however, does not relate to the truth I am telling you people, concerning Satan, nor does it relate to the complaints some of you are giving me over one thing or another, because you don't want to read, or because you detest me.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Checkout this study on what the transgression of Satan was that caused his fall, what the origination of demons is, what the serpent looked like, and the full story of fallen angels from beginning to end...
Some of what is stated is biblical, while other items are extra-biblical. We do not see anything in Scripture about the angels being commanded to worship Adam.

Also, there is no need to depart from the term "spirits". It is a well-established and valid term.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of what is stated is biblical, while other items are extra-biblical. We do not see anything in Scripture about the angels being commanded to worship Adam.

Also, there is no need to depart from the term "spirits". It is a well-established and valid term.

It is not extra-biblical, Adam was made in the "representation of God" just as Yeshuah, and Adam is called a "type" of Yeshuah, therefore, just as Yeshuah is worshiped as the representation of God, so was Adam. The extra-biblical writings merely prove this very conclusion, which makes complete logical sense to be the one thing that angels would not want to do. It probably would've been a shocking command for them to receive, which is why many of them refused.

There is GREAT need to depart from the word "spirit". I advise you to read this study on why The Soul, the Aeolian Body, Death, the Mistranslation of the Word Spirit, and the Identity of the Airflow of God | Wisdom of God .

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We here on CyB are very used to people who join this forum ...but don't even bother to get to know the people...and straight way START new threads.
They join here just to have a platform to spout what they believe.
There is always some agenda.

They come....and they go...and they leave us unimpressed.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We here on CyB are very used to people who join this forum ...but don't even bother to get to know the people...and straight way START new threads.
They join here just to have a platform to spout what they believe.
There is always some agenda.

They come....and they go...and they leave us unimpressed.

If I was just here to "spout" what I believe, I wouldn't be taking the time from my day to respond to your complaints personally. I would just copy and paste my studies, and carry on with my day. I am here to talk, to have conversation, and also share scripture. As I said, its not the way I do and say things that you dislike, its what the truth in my studies that you dislike. If I was saying things you love to hear, you would gladly welcome my studies with open arms. You would click on my links without any complaints. But because my studies oppose everything you believe, you're angry, and find any reason to throw it out, and also me. You're fault finders and complainers,

These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage. (Jude 1:16)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all must suffer to enter the kingdom of God, if we suffer not, we are not sons of God. This, however, does not relate to the truth I am telling you people, concerning Satan, nor does it relate to the complaints some of you are giving me over one thing or another, because you don't want to read, or because you detest me.
Indeed to be sons of God we must suffer chastisement [Heb 12:8], but don't expect that a lot of people on this forum detest you. Also don't be surprised if some on this forum fail to read what you would like them to read or fail to support exactly what you believe. The world of men is full of libraries full of books, some of them good books, but no man can or will take the time to read them all. Getting upset because they don't choose to read yours is like spitting into the wind. The only one likely to be unhappy with the result is you.

There are nevertheless people here who love God. Don't be so quick to lump them all together as a basket of evil figs.

If some really do dislike you and treat you badly, do what Jesus did toward Judas Iscariot. He loved Judas and never will you read of accusations out of Jesus' mouth against this man who, as Jesus knew, was going to betray Him.

Also even when Jesus was dying on the cross in great physical pain he would not lash out against those who were doing those terrible things to Him... Rather He said:

"Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do." Luke 23:34

You my friend need to stop thinking so much about yourself and those you believe are against you. You need to seek God's kingdom and righteousness first...Let God handle the rest. Is He not able?

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

What is it that God will add to you? Think of the good things.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@biloqewu

By the way, I did click on your link, but I only read a few pages as it was way too long for me to take the time to read carefully. Some of what I read was good, but some I definitely would question based on my own beliefs according to scripture. Don't give up on everyone here. If you are looking for popularity this is the wrong place and maybe even the wrong subject to find it. Don't look for praise. Look to please God and to do His work... expecting nothing in return.

Give God the glory!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frankly, don't look for much ANYWHERE if you continue to try and talk down to people with terms like "Woman" and "you people", etc. Right now, you rate as hardly worth reading, as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed to be sons of God we must suffer chastisement [Heb 12:8], but don't expect that a lot of people on this forum detest you. Also don't be surprised if some on this forum fail to read what you would like them to read or fail to support exactly what you believe. The world of men is full of libraries full of books, some of them good books, but no man can or will take the time to read them all. Getting upset because they don't choose to read yours is like spitting into the wind. The only one likely to be unhappy with the result is you.

There are nevertheless people here who love God. Don't be so quick to lump them all together as a basket of evil figs.

If some really do dislike you and treat you badly, do what Jesus did toward Judas Iscariot. He loved Judas and never will you read of accusations out of Jesus' mouth against this man who, as Jesus knew, was going to betray Him.

Also even when Jesus was dying on the cross in great physical pain he would not lash out against those who were doing those terrible things to Him... Rather He said:

"Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do." Luke 23:34

You my friend need to stop thinking so much about yourself and those you believe are against you. You need to seek God's kingdom and righteousness first...Let God handle the rest. Is He not able?

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

Another Great response! You are truly starting to grow on me! Context and Principle straight form God's Word! Love it, Y'all Got Ta Love it!
You are a Blessing, Thanks!

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If I wanted to be popular, I would use my skills as a software engineer and make an app, and make millions, or write a book, and make millions that way. I'm not on these forums to seek popularity, because it would be a poor choice to achieve that, if that were my true intention. I am here to seek like minded believers. I am here to spread the truth. I am here so that the truth may be found by people seeking for it on the internet, as I once sought after the truth in my own online searches to try to understand God when I was still still in my infancy in the knowledge of the Messiah. As such, the people on this forum, rather than delight in the zeal of a fellow believer for the Messiah, they reject him, they reproach him, because they cannot stand someone that is in the truth, that is contrary to everything they do and believe in. There is a deeper reason while the people of this forum are grumbling against me, and it has nothing to do with the way I speak, it has to do with them, and the hardness of their hearts.