The edification of Body:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was posting this morning on the ministration of condemnation and death and the ministration of the Spirit and Life. To tear down or to build up in Christ: is destruction of the flesh the ministration of the Spirit?

Which ministration is the body of Christ under : the ministration of condemnation and the ministration of death written and engraved in stone? Which kills.

or the ministration of the Spirit that gives(quickens) Life? Which does the body of Christ sow: death more abundant or Life abundant? Cursing or blessing?

2 Corinthians 3:5-8 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; [6] Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. [7] But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: [8] How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

Is His body minsters of the Letter which kills?

Is His body ministers of the Spirit that gives Life?

2 Corinthians 13:8-10 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. [9] For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection. [10] Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction.

2 Corinthians 10:8 For though I should boast somewhat more of our authority, which the Lord hath given us for edification, and not for your destruction, I should not be ashamed:

1 Corinthians 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The ministration of the spirit saves and gives(quickens) Life...by the power of God given to build and edify the body of the Christ...and not for destruction. He said He came not to condemn the world but to Save it....and even rebuked the disciples when they wanted to call down fire rebuking them in saying: “you know not what spirit you are of”

Do we know what Spirit we are of?(power) For destruction of the flesh, condemnation and death ...or (Power)to quicken(give life) and save?

Last edited: