the Elect

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Elf

Mar 23, 2008
Kriss Wrote: God has only predestined the Elect if you rightly divide the Word, he has given the rest free will, and condemened one to death Satan. All pre destined makes a mockey of God why give one free will if they are all already predestined so he could use us for entertainment another false doctrine of men.This doctrine also assumes all new born babies are Evil, that even if you walk in Christ everyday of your life that if you are not predestined you go to hell anyway.This is a doctrine of ego manics that want to think they are above free will.Christ came to offer Gace to all not a select few.
Kriss, could you explain your reasoning with scripture? And please let us answer with a reply? If what you teach is truth, you should have no problem using scripture to defend what you believe. A friendly challenge. There are many here who see these posts being locked, without any replies, how is anyone going to know the truth if they canot ask questions and get scriptural replies? After all this is the "Christian Discussion" area. Myself and I am sure others do not know what you mean by,
God has only predestined the Elect
Does not the word "Elect" mean elected? or predestined?
if you rightly divide the Word,
Can you explain or rightly divide the word about this?
he has given the rest free will,
This statement sounds like a contradiction, with your previous statement "God has only predestined the Elect", please explain?
All pre destined makes a mockey of God why give one free will if they are all already predestined so he could use us for entertainment another false doctrine of men.
"All pre destined makes a mockey of God", this sounds like another contradiction, you also said: "God has only predestined the Elect"
why give one free will if they are all already predestined so he could use us for entertainment another false doctrine of men.
Huh? you lost me. I don't understand your reasoning.
This doctrine also assumes all new born babies are Evil, that even if you walk in Christ everyday of your life that if you are not predestined you go to hell anyway.
This statement is far from accurate. Can you please explain your reasoning and how you come to this conclusion?
This is a doctrine of ego manics that want to think they are above free will.Christ came to offer Gace to all not a select few.
"This is a doctrine of ego manics that want to think they are above free will."Huh?
rolleyes.gif
I believe what you have done here is caused a lot of confusion, would you please explain "with scripture". Like I said, if what you teach is true, you should have no problem destroying this doctrine "Predestination" with scripture. May the counterfeit be exposed!God Bless.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
I can't understand why anyone would believe in a God who shows favoritism by rejecting some while saving others. There are scriptures that show that God wants everyone to be saved, but unfortunately not everyone will accept Him.

Elf

Mar 23, 2008
(Jon-Marc;43906)
I can't understand why anyone would believe in a God who shows favoritism by rejecting some while saving others. There are scriptures that show that God wants everyone to be saved, but unfortunately not everyone will accept Him.
What scriptures?